Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 pm
83 Well, there are a few other 'hopefuls' but I'd love to have an RP/chat too to see who of the groups would work best personality wise, and then if all of them do, who works best physically, and then trying to find things for the ICly compatible groups, and still allow them IN the mini-herd. Cause he'd be willing to love anyone, really; Male, female, Usida, Mer, Seathi, Regular-Angeni. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 pm
Just thought I'd offer Ferra for maybe some rp with Econ. She could use some mellow buds, since she is herself. Just kinda casual rp, really. I don't really have any plot ideas for her yet.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 am
mindsend
83 Well, there are a few other 'hopefuls' but I'd love to have an RP/chat too to see who of the groups would work best personality wise, and then if all of them do, who works best physically, and then trying to find things for the ICly compatible groups, and still allow them IN the mini-herd. Cause he'd be willing to love anyone, really; Male, female, Usida, Mer, Seathi, Regular-Angeni. XD

XD Sounds like a plan to me.
(Oh lord, Asherah is the same way. Seija doesn't have a taste for females but her mum doesn't discriminate haha)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:44 pm
@Musicaloner: some casual RP would be great, helping us both develop our characters personalities better. :3

@Kyribird: XD oh my. Seems like they'd get along lulz

@Both of you: 8V so, Rp(?)... If we're having some Rp, who should start? I'm a liiiiittle slow at responding since I'm almost always coloring something lol.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 pm
I concur. c= And maybe we could do some IM rp? I personally love it a lot more than guild rp's, and I think it'd be easier since we don't have any real goal for the two of them yet. x}

If not I can try and start a guild rp for us. c=

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 am
I don't really give/offer my AIM out until I know someone better (I've had some really bad experiences in the past @_@), so guild RP would be best.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 pm
oh. My bad. I'm sorry to hear that. Alright then. Uhm, I can see to setting one up then?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 pm
XD Alright! sounds awesome <3

ALSO IN OTHER NEWS... AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING, BASKET 8D! <33

User Image

Boy name: Mezzo Amachi
Girl name: Farruca Amachi

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 am
ugh, I need to redesign my plot page.. Or relocate... Again. @_@ *flail* Also gotta update and add a few characters so I can get RP for them.

I'm looking for RP for Juutumahri and Deya Shidar AND your character together, as well as some Foal RP for Farruca Amachi... And some RP for TULGEY'S FATHER 8D

User Image

Yaaay Etcetera! 8D After about 1.75 years of questing and a year of being able to actually get you with credits, I finally have you. It is a happy day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Hello! I have a Seathi I'd like to RP with Kura.
User Image

Tangaroa is really territorial and pretty aggressive. He makes his home in a tiny cove just off the coast, and he guards the entrance pretty zealously. I was thinking either he could find her in his cove, going after a treasure, or he could be standing between her and a treasure. The turnout could be either highly confrontational and make them complete enemies, or she could charm him into deciding he had to defend HER, and everything she loves is worth protecting, if you think you'd like to mate them.

I'll check back here for a response, or you can PM me. Either is fine.  

Mtorolite

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 am
Sounds like it'd be a good RP. biggrin Care to start it up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Ahaha... I have an interesting idea for an rp with Etcetera...! My Soileana is a bit of a space cadet and likes to be vague and talk in riddles, I think it would be funny to see how they interact! XP  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 pm
XD indeed it would! Having someone like Etcetera RP with Someone like Soileana would be a really wiggy rp jam session XD <33

ALSO HOLYCRAP STAMPEDE

User Image
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/hg/Soquili/Untagged/mind.png
User Image @o@  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm
-Stares at Etcetera-
I would die for some rp from him.
Maybe Etcetera and Cloee could meet?  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 pm
XP Haha, what a good month you are having Mind! They are all beautiful! <3 And if you are interested in said awesome pawsome hilarity, I could start an rp for them? ^_^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff