Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arakasi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:15 pm
My name is William, I live in Xenia Ohio...and I like to read, watch anime and hang out with friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:20 am
My name is Amanda. I live in a little town outside of London, Oh. I'm 18 years old and just graduated from high school and a tech school where I took Art, Design, and Communications. I like anime, reading, writing, sketching, drawing, playing my bongos, video games (action, not sim), megatokyo, skateboarding (even though I suck), and just generally goofing off and making a fool out of myself in front of a lot of people. (IE. Tuttle Mall)  

[[Mannequin.Sonomia]]

BlueCowGirl

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:56 pm
U can call me Blue or CowGirl
I live in Missury

i'm 18, sr in high school.
i'm takin' half day of school then going to work for about 4 hours
i work at a stables so if u guys have horse questions i'll be good for that... *and sorry if i yell at you if u say somthin' stupid about horses - i yelled at this one girl cause she said she wished she could have a black stallion and for it become pergent so she could have a baby horse, well somethin 'along those lines*

i don't do anything w/anime
i'm a mod on a different guild and to keep people happy i'm in a different guild also... so i might not visite alot
cause i gotta do somethin HUGE for the one guild w/in the next week and a half... but anywho
I LOVE FFA / CowBOYS / Horses / and my freinds form National FFA BAND!!! *if any of ya'll been in that or seen us drop me a PM*

latter!
p.s. I don't mean to offend anyone by my Confederate Flags... and please dont get into an argument w/me over the confederate states of america...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:59 am
Hello everyone. My name is Logan. I live in Dublin.

Where in Dublin, exactly? Well...I'm a 5 minute drive from Tuttle Mall.

I'm here because I wanna make some friends. I really have no friends ever since I moved here to Ohio in May 2004. I came here from North Carolina and left all of my friends back home.

I currently go to college at Wright State University, but I plan on transferring to the Art Institute of Pittsburg, but my home is going to be Dublin for years to come. I just love that town. Not to mention everything I need for shopping can be found at the Mall or Sawmill road blaugh

Anyway, a little more about me. Well....I'll do it this way:

Name: Logan

Birthday: October 7th.

Likes: Video Games and Anime are definately my "nerdiest" joys. I also love going to the movies (I usually go to the Movies 12 on Ridge Mill dr. in Hilliard or the AMC on Villiage Parkway) and or course I like the simple joys in life...like having a girlfriend. *shakes fist at the sky* ONE OF THESE DAYS! ...Damn ohio girls and their damn "already takenessness"

Dislikes: Really dark and morbid things and attitudes. I like being a very nice and optimistic person. I prefer being in the company of those who are also nice and optimistic. Also, I hate stuck-up and rude people too. I don't care how nice you are. If you're stuck-up and rude to those who you THINK doesn't deserve your kindness or something, chances are you won't hear from me again. And finally...I hate spiders. Period.

Appearence: See my pics. The first one is more recent and the 2nd one is younger.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/SuperSaiyanLogan/Picture_61.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/SuperSaiyanLogan/Picture_6.jpg

Final Notes: I hope I can make some actual friends here. Besides...its always nice to be able to have someone other than myself to play some SSBM or Soul Calibur 3 with ^_^

And...um....I think thats it for now. sweatdrop  

Logan Draconia

Samasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:50 pm
My handle is Samasu, ya'll can call me Sami or Samantha. Whatever. xd I moved to Toledo, Ohio in May 2005 to live with my boyfriend. I'm 17, bisexual, and in College. I graduated a year early and my college major is Photography 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:10 am
I'm Ciarra I live in wisconsin but was born in columbus ohio. I moved to wisconsin when I was 11 and want to come back. I might be moving to pataskala ohio right after my 18th b-day. And will go to school at Licking heights if all goes well. I have my own dog that I saved up for and purchased. He is a long haired Black Chihuahua named Kirby and is 11wks old today. But i miss ohio very much and hate this cold hell called wisconsin!  

~Bikky~

brokendream316

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:28 pm
DeadPoet115
ok im David...my new handle is CrowofHeaven...but for gaia its Bladedemondrake88.....Uhmm im going to a junior at Hilliard Davidson....sometimes i like gaia, sometimes i think its stupid...but all in all if i have something to do then its a good site...and i think this guild will be interesting enough until the gaia ppl put in all the new systems...

Hmmm...Brian i kno you.....Still going to guardtower? i feel like playing some magic...

And nice to meet ya Dag...

What's up David? The name's Sean, or Finrod. I graduated from Hilliard Darby High School in 2003 and am a Junior at the University of Cincinnati.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Logan Draconia
Hello everyone. My name is Logan. I live in Dublin.

Where in Dublin, exactly? Well...I'm a 5 minute drive from Tuttle Mall.

I'm here because I wanna make some friends. I really have no friends ever since I moved here to Ohio in May 2004. I came here from North Carolina and left all of my friends back home.

I currently go to college at Wright State University, but I plan on transferring to the Art Institute of Pittsburg, but my home is going to be Dublin for years to come. I just love that town. Not to mention everything I need for shopping can be found at the Mall or Sawmill road blaugh

Anyway, a little more about me. Well....I'll do it this way:

Name: Logan

Birthday: October 7th.

Likes: Video Games and Anime are definately my "nerdiest" joys. I also love going to the movies (I usually go to the Movies 12 on Ridge Mill dr. in Hilliard or the AMC on Villiage Parkway) and or course I like the simple joys in life...like having a girlfriend. *shakes fist at the sky* ONE OF THESE DAYS! ...Damn ohio girls and their damn "already takenessness"

Dislikes: Really dark and morbid things and attitudes. I like being a very nice and optimistic person. I prefer being in the company of those who are also nice and optimistic. Also, I hate stuck-up and rude people too. I don't care how nice you are. If you're stuck-up and rude to those who you THINK doesn't deserve your kindness or something, chances are you won't hear from me again. And finally...I hate spiders. Period.

Appearence: See my pics. The first one is more recent and the 2nd one is younger.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/SuperSaiyanLogan/Picture_61.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/SuperSaiyanLogan/Picture_6.jpg

Final Notes: I hope I can make some actual friends here. Besides...its always nice to be able to have someone other than myself to play some SSBM or Soul Calibur 3 with ^_^

And...um....I think thats it for now. sweatdrop

I know exactly where Tuttle Mall is. I live in Hilliard. Dublin is cool in its own right, but I kinda like Hilliard.  

brokendream316

brokendream316

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:36 pm
Hey everyone,

My name is Sean and I am a Junior at the University of Cincinnati. I am studying English Literature and I hope to get a teaching job after I graduate.

I went to high school at Hilliard Darby, and graduated in 2003. I currently live near UC campus with my girlfriend. Everyone that I hang out with is from Ohio, though not originally. My Best Friend of 5 years lived in Buffalo NY before he moved to Ohio, and my girlfriend has been in Ohio her entire life.

For fun, I like: Gaia, hanging out with my friends, and just relaxing in my apartment..

So, anyway guys.... Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:03 pm
Hello, I'm Jennifer, Caelestis-Kitty on here and on Deviant ART, ShadowKitty on IMVU, and ShadowKitty1980 on Yahoo. I'm 25 years old, probably one of the oldest people on here (yes, I know I'm sad/pathetic)! I've just recently gotten into the whole anime thing. I love to sing, draw/paint, and write poetry. I have an obsession with vampires, wolves, and kitties (of all sizes) I'm new to gaia. I have a son, Victor, who means the world to me heart I was in band from 5th grade until I graduated, I played mulitple instruments throughout the years (some not so well). I currently live in Canal Winchester. I went to the Logan-Hocking school district, and graduated in 1998. I think anime cat-girls as the cutest things ever! Other than that, if you have any questions, just ask, I'll be happy to answer them.  

Caelestis-Kitty

Kakkiroth Avonej

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:01 pm
The name's Billy. I'm 20, and was born in Cincinatti. I now live in Northern KY. So..yeah..

That's about it, biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:35 am
Hey there.
My real name is Penny, but you can call me Snappy or Snappydragon.
I rather think Snappy is cute.
I'm 22 and I live in Steubenville. Rather nice place. Home of Dean Martin and Traci Lords.
I lived in Mingo Jct for a year. Which is the birth place of the group Wild Cherry. (you know, their song play that funky music white boy)
Anywho, parts of Reckless (a wonderful tom cruise movie) and Deer Hunter. were shot there.
I think there were a couple other movies, however I'm at a loss at the moment.
It's nice to meet everyone.  

snappydragon83

Adien_Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Hello I'm Nick and I live in Xenia.

I'm an 18 year old Senior at Xenia High School and I enjoy hanging out with my friends. I love playing video games especially Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy series. I like playing Magic the gathering and I am looking for local rivals to play against.

I like to get PMs from people that I go to school with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:12 am
ello my name is cristina, i'm 17(almost 1 cool and i go to Eastland Career Center which is in Grovport Ohio (duh)...next yr i'll be going to Bradford for graphic design (ne one going there i need a 4th room mate) crying I love anime, manga, yaoi and so forth...i love to draw and i draw alot...i'm very addicted to Gaia so i'm always on i also love Random PMs so PM whenever u want....i am currently single and looking for a gaian bf who lives in ohio... (hint-hint-wink-wink) ne way i love DDR and Magic the Gathering (can u tell i'm a big dork!) i also went to Ohayo-Con so maybe you saw me or i saw u?...o well i'm talking alot i hope i enjoy this guild and i will leave u all with a hug...lol *hugs*  

Sakura Takafumi

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lost Pyro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:23 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Rena, 13 and yeah, I'm a girl. xD I live in Columbus, love anime/manga, drawing, Deviantart(mykenshin), roleplaying on gaia, and I'm hoping to go to Fort Hayes. Tuttle is a nice place to shop I guess. I'm a horrible skater and do much better with blades. I play the cello, and guitar. I've had 6 Years of violin and I'm starting Spanish 1. If you want you can call me elmo. Not because of the elmo on Seseme Street. I talk about almost everything and I'm basically a layed back sort of person.<3  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff