Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 pm
Fang's eyes had been watery from seeing her mother like that, and so she still held her breath, but now her curiosity was peeked as she walked in and she took the form of a tiny fly and buzzed up into a corner, looking down.
So THIS was the bloody king she'd heard so much about.
He didn't seem so bad...at least he was only threatening with words.
She wondered if they could still see her aura?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 pm
Gestrian laughed. At his nephew and the situation. With a flick of his wrist and a smirk, he lightly held Tori's face in his hands.
"Tori is my plaything. I don't want to break him! I just wish to..." Gestrian kissed Tori on the cheek, much to Sebastion's obvious disgust, "...keep him in enough shock and torment to work."

Sebastion's jaw dropped. What was the King doing?! With a rage and disgust that superceeded all needs he had ever had before, he ran at the Bloody King and tried to rip the two apart.
"Keep away from my nephew!" he yelled, hearing the Bloody King's manaical laughter.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm
Fang bit her bottom lip, and watched. Taking the form of a lizard, she scaled the wall, coming closer...just around the corner of the mirror.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:17 pm
Gestrain laughed louder. This was hilarious! His nephew fighting for his grandson on the fact that he had kissed him once. On the cheek. What a prude!
"If you don't like that," he said with a laugh, sheilding Tori from Sebastion, "Then you would HATE to see what I do to him in his nightmares."

Tori was like jelly in the man's hands. He was shocked and didn't feel as if he had control over his own body. This was what the other Tori did to him. The other Tori, Gestrian, scared him so much he wouldn't go against him. Tori was happy that his uncle was trying to defend him...but it wouldn't help.
Looking at the wall, he saw a fly transform into a lizard. His eyes widened. Fang. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from the Lizard by the mirror. He had been trying to hide this secret from her. He didn't want her to know he was victim to the other Tori. But now she knew. She must hate him.

Sebastion couldn't get to the two. It was almost like there was a shield around them.
"Go back into the mirror!" he said with a growl, "You shouldn't be here!"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 pm
In tori's nightmares? She recalled how he had screamed at her house...what had gotten them caught. She felt herself shiver as she watched. She wanted t help....but she knew nothing she could do would help...in fact, it would probably make it worse. So, she stayed low, watching, upset, the Bloody King.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:41 pm
Gestrian smiled and, after a moment or two, reluctantly let Tori go to his uncle. He flicked his hair and walked over to the mirror, taking Tori's form again. It was easier this way, since he had been forced to see Tori every day in hand mirrors and the like.
"Don't throw a fit, I'll leave," he said with a laugh, "But if you want to talk, nephew, I'll be able to hear you. After all, there isn't much to do these days except torment my dearest grandson."
With that, he jumped into the mirror and leaned on the frame, watching with an entertained look.

Sebastion quickly threw the cover over the mirror, scaring a lizard that was by it. Oh well. It shouldn't be on the wall anyway.
Turning back to Torisen, he hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry Torisen. I didn't know."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Fang was watching intently when a cover was thrown over the mirror, and she leapt off the wall to avoid getting hit, softly landing on the ground, though she was groaning inside. Ugh...she'd have to be more careful next time. Once on the ground, she crept out the door, waiting. She knew Tori saw her....she'd talk to him once Uncle Seb was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 pm
Tori smiled lightly, hugging his uncle back. He didn't like that Gestrian had been mean to his uncle. After all, they had an agreement. Tori would listen to him and not get in his way if he left those he cared for alone. He wouldn't be able to go against the Bloody King, but he could at least talk with him later.
"It's ok," he said shakily, seperating from his uncle and walking over to his bed, "But can I go back to my book? I'd like some time alone."

Sebastion sighed and nodded. It seemed his nephew was stronger than he thought. He walked out of the room and walked back to his own room. He would need to pack later.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Fang peeked in as Seb left and crawled onto the bed beside him, "By 'alone, I hope you meant with me." she took the form of an albino fox, wavering her tail back and forth, "I know you saw me, so don't act so surprised."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm
Tori smiled when Fang came into the room. He liked having her for company...she was comforting somehow.
Resisting the urge to pet her, Tori nodded. "I'm not surprised. I figured you might want to talk after seeing..." he thought of how he might have looked to her, "...THAT." He felt disgusted with himself. He hoped that Fang didn't hate him.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 pm
"Who said I wanted to talk?" Fang asked lowly, seeing it in his eyes, that he just might need some comforting. She brushed her soft tail brushed against his side and she frowned. She was still shaken up after seeing her mother...but this was a....semi-nice distraction.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 am
Tori smiled, trying to keep his hand from touching her tail. It felt good against his skin. Comforting somehow. Of course, even when she had just come in the room he was comforted. She just had that affect on him somehow.
Flopping back onto the bed, he found himself looking at the ceiling. He did that a lot after he had nightmares with Gestrian, and it seemed like he had had another one...but he had been awake. He shook his head lightly, trying to forget. He would remember that later.
"Well, how about we both just sit here then?" he said, smiling slightly, "You know, a comfortable silence between friends."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm
"I found my mother." Fang said quietly, instead, moving to lay her head on his stomach as he laid back. Her very aura seemed to droop, and she closed her eyes, like she might've fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:14 pm
Tori felt her lay her head on his stomach but he didn't protest. The contact seemed to calm him even more. It made him forget a little, somehow.
"Your mother?" he said, remembering that he wasn't supposed to know about her, "She was missing?" He wanted to comfort her, that much was sure, but he wanted to keep his word to Meiyu. So he would wait for her to tell him. He wanted to hear her take on Meiyu's story anyway.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm
"For a very long time." and that's all she said of it, her tail moving slowly back and forth. Fang murmured something under her breath, and sighed again. "That man....was the bloody king?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games