Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Guild Chatterbox & Spam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Casey Draws Stuff

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:03 pm
videogamesupermaster
yea I know my life is kind of sad but I try to look at the good side of things if there ever is a good side to things

There usually is. But it helps to be a masochist.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:03 pm
omg really that's sooooo funny sry he kalled u that though i don't think u got her girlish form but i think she was ugly but that's just me don't tell Mike plezzz!!

x_x chelsea x_x

fairy_goddess08

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:06 pm
fairy_goddess08
omg really that's sooooo funny sry he kalled u that though i don't think u got her girlish form but i think she was ugly but that's just me don't tell Mike plezzz!!

x_x chelsea x_x

hell no i dont have her form...lmao...i wont tell.....after he said that i was like hmmmmm...FREAK! then i went and slept in the most uncomfortable chair in his house  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:06 pm
fairy_goddess08
no don't listen to him u just need the right person to talk to if u ever need to talk i'm here and if i anit on here see if i'm on my aim GothicPyro08 or just leave me a messege and i'll get back to u i am good w/ helping ppl and Davied shut up if u kno y i am saying that ( wat we were talking bout the other day that's wat i am getting at and wat u said)!!!

x_x Chelsea x_x
Thanks alot that helps!  

DanPro05

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:11 pm
sometimes I feel like the only way to get away from my problems is to get drunk maybe I should get drunk hmmm....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:14 pm
ive actually thought that too...i kno how ya feel..most definatly kno how ya feel..jus ignore the feeling tho...must ignore it....too many consequences

but nighty night ppl ...fun day tomorrow.....must sleep....good luck with ur girl dustin and nighty night chelsea  

DeadPoet115

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:15 pm
don't that doesn't solve anything it kind-a make's it wors it's just putting it off then ur a middle aged dunkky and u have no life and that cant be fun and wlc i am here 4 ppl even though i kind-a get treated like s**t!

x_x chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:16 pm
well thanks yea I don't want to but sometimes I think maybe just a night without having to think about it would be great for me *sigh*  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:20 pm
i'm sry like i said i'm here any time and wen i get to kno u better if u r having really bad probs u kan kall me i anit going to give it to u right now i anit like that not saying ur like going to kill me or anything it's just how i am! but yah i'll be here 4 u!

X_X CHELSEA X_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:21 pm
That is really helpful thank you  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:25 pm
wlc i can be a nice person wen i want to! u hear that david i kan be a nice person tee hee hee i'm nice to ppl if therenice to me or like need some1 to talk to!

x_x Chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:26 pm
I think I will go to bed now I am a little tired goodnight people see ya  

DanPro05

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:28 pm
byz nice talking to u and i'm always here stop drinking to make ur probs and pain go away but u don't have to drop drinking all together just doin't do it b/c's ur prob k!

x_x chelsea x_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:58 pm
Somebody told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend I had of february last year!

yeah.... that sounds about right  

cherry haterade

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:35 am
videogamesupermaster
sometimes I feel like the only way to get away from my problems is to get drunk maybe I should get drunk hmmm....

you can't feel like that if you haven't done it. So you don't know what it feels like. But for most people you feel worse after you are done drinking. But for me I am fine. Drinking dosen't solve anything it is not an awnser. But suicide. hey there you go.

By the way I was only joking about suicide. Don't do it and don't start to cut your wrists like mike. That is some dumb s**t. And trust me I know about dumb s**t.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games