Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Native of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:21 pm
Well, um, let's see....I like...HTML 4, anime, I'm quirky, and I like to talk.

I don't like random pointless things that at the time are annoying, but I do like them when they are funny. I'm casual, and I like doggies!!! xd

So um, yeah.
talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:21 pm
I'm Zeo....and no I have no other name! SILENCE xd I'm 17, live in Cali, and ninjas own you! ninja
...oh and uh.... I love PIZZA blaugh rofl  

Zeo-ShadowDemon

Native of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Mdagga!! Ninjas, I also like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Native of Darkness
Mdagga!! Ninjas, I also like.
eek no way.... rofl  

Zeo-ShadowDemon

Aderine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:03 pm
Hi hi ^_^
I'm Aderine- Aka Addy-Chan, but only by close friends
I'm a 17 year old chick who loves randomosity, also My baby and linkin park...
[oh and cheese as well, it makes friday nights special xd ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:13 pm
Yo
The names Kristen but most people call me Kisi-sama
I'm 14 years old and a complete anime/manga freak. I spend every moment I have on my laptop or on my bed reading my manga. And every so often I break out my drawing book and jot down some Chibis.
I live in, believe it or not, Alaska.  

Master-Kris

Phoenix_master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:14 pm
Hi, my name is Timothy, but you can call me by any various nicknames:

Tim, timtam, phoenix, elemental fire (albeit, it's a bit long, it's one of my other sign-ins that I don't use on this website), just fire if you want (as long as there are no other "fire"s in the topic, hehe, then it's just confusing).

Nicknames you DON'T call me: master (you CAN if you REALLY want, but I prefer not) and NOBODY CALLS ME TIMMY! I HATE IT WITH A PASSION!

Now that I have my name out of the way rofl I am 15, live in Australia and I enjoy anime and manga, I love most genres of music, I'm almost always listening to something. I could put all of my likes in here, but I'd never fit them all in here.

Master-Kris
And every so often I break out my drawing book and jot down some Chibis.

Oh yeah, that's another thing I like. WHEE! CHIBIS!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Yo, I'm Pika! I'm actually a girl. xd

I'm 16, and I listen to a lot of Japanese music, though I'm also a sucker for techno and trance. I'm currently obsessed with the game We Love Katamari.

Nice to meet you all!  

Pikazoom

Phoenix_master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:18 pm
Pikazoom
I'm also a sucker for techno and trance. I'm currently obsessed with the game We Love Katamari.

Nice to meet you all!

TRANCE RULES! (esp. vocal trance)

But what I'm a real sucker for is hardcore.

What on earth is "We Love Katamari"? tell me more about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Name? um... just call me VQ_M for now.

Um.... i like chocolate sweatdrop and... i was invited... i like it when people say nice things to me, and could care less when they say something mean. oh, yea... i heart myself...... blaugh xd  

~Incense and Peppermints~

flyingemu27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Hey....I was randomly invited here like a lot of you, and I don't know exactly why, but I guess it's because I can contribute... I'm sorry if this post seems a little negative, but I'm tired today and I'm not in the best mood...I'm usually pretty happy....but not today *yawns*

Anyway, you can call me emu for now, I'm a passionate christian (I have my own guild *points to sigg*...the not to us one...) and I've played the piano for 9 years and I've been making songs lately (I just made one with words, w00t!) and....I'm tired today and can't form good paragraphs. sweatdrop Well anyway, I hope I'll have the time to come here, but my guild can take up a lot of my time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Phoenix_master
Pikazoom
I'm also a sucker for techno and trance. I'm currently obsessed with the game We Love Katamari.

Nice to meet you all!

TRANCE RULES! (esp. vocal trance)

But what I'm a real sucker for is hardcore.

What on earth is "We Love Katamari"? tell me more about it.

We Love Katamari is the sequel to Katamari Damacy. You get a ball called a katamari and roll things up with it. Like a cat. Or clouds. Or the faces of Mount Rushmore. rofl  

Pikazoom

YellowGiraffe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Hi, I'm a person who lives in a place in the US I listen to all crazy types of music (mostly unknown bands and old stuff) and I only recently started hanging out in my guilds, its a lucky thing that Onyx asked me in now.

How was it that I was permitted in?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Aloha! I'm oni/chee/go-go/etc. , I'm 13, I live in British Columbia Canada, and have been on Gaia since August of '03. I like most music, but mainly classic rock/oldies ((Led Zeppelin, bob dylan, etc.)) I really hate green onions, I love being smart, and I tend to make a fool of myself. I can usually be found on either slots or the GCD, but I'm a bit of a lurker.

LabTech Recett

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games