Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm
Hey all!

The new herd thread is up [here].
Please post a profile for your member when you have time. You can add anything you'd like to it, including family, familiars, quirks, etc. We're including these so that, as RP is no longer required for the herd, we can all keep up on the herd dynamics. We would prefer that you keep them updated, as it's really the only thing that you need to do to become a full member of the herd, rather than an entire membership RP. <3

Thanks for sticking with us, guys! You're the only reason the herd is still around!
I hope to see your soqs' profiles up soon!
Love, Maho

P.S. - If you know anyone with a Cerynei that you think might be interested in joining, send them our way. ;D

Mei Silja
Fatal Irony
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
shyanimegrl
Katsura Zanshin
sbuggy166
nekolulu
Heavenly Snow
Tiger_Kisa699
Kaimi Kalani
PixelDeerest
catmagick
Amirynth
Theidren

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm
*parades around with the new girl*

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 pm
Teh Roarie

User Image

Can she and Tin be friends? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Teh Roarie

If they can stand each other.

Perhaps it's Tin who finds her and brings her to the herd?

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 pm
Teh Roarie
Mahogany Sunset
If they can stand each other.

Perhaps it's Tin who finds her and brings her to the herd?

XD Should be fun to find out if they can.
Sure, that sounds like great. If you'd like to RP, would you mind starting? I'm a bit swamped. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am
Today's the day, guys! 8D Reconstruction time!  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 am
We're open for plots! Throw us some ideas! <3

We'll come up with some ideas of our own eventually, but for now, we'd love to hear yours. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm
*pokes this toward the top*

Let's get some plots going in here~ 8D

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 pm
I've co-owned Celegras to Pandie Andie. I've directed her here in case she wants to continue his involvement in the herd smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm
Fatal Irony
I've co-owned Celegras to Pandie Andie. I've directed her here in case she wants to continue his involvement in the herd smile

Cool, thank you for letting me know. <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:16 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Fatal Irony

Cool, thank you for letting me know. <3

I also wanted to be clear that I wasn't leaving soq lol. Just doing something nice for a friend. I'l get a basket eventually and will probably come around the herd with that offspring haha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm
Fatal Irony
I also wanted to be clear that I wasn't leaving soq lol. Just doing something nice for a friend. I'l get a basket eventually and will probably come around the herd with that offspring haha

*nodnod* I saw in the thread that you weren't leaving. <3 Been backreading all day. XD

Mm... We should really get an actual rp going...

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 am
Announcement!

sbuggy166 and I are giving our best shot at putting Kenton and Calixte on the path toward Elderhood. With this in mind, we're looking for some active members who will RP with us and give our soquili some opinions on their most recent achievement: becoming parents!

The roleplay we're trying to get going goes way back to the beginning of the herd, when Cali decided that it might be best if there were a few foals running around to lighten the place up. The foals that she is now ICly pregnant with, TinĂºviel and Enaran, are "for the herd." However, she never really asked the herd members for their opinion on this, and we would like to see Cali and Kenton grapple with the differing opinions that come up when it's announced that they are expecting. While congratulations are expected, we also imagine that some might not take too well to this news - after all, usually parents want kids for themselves, right? And having foals "for the herd" that the herd never asked for might be tossing a lot of responsibility at them that, well, they never asked for.

We're looking for both old hands and new recruits to be a part of this roleplay - we're trying to get as many opinions on board as possible. Let us know by posting here if you're up for it, and we'll get a roleplay thread going as soon as possible!

For those interested in future plots, there will be a lot of drama, several skinwalker attacks, and the herd will take a stand against their enemies. We're still working on a summary of the plots for you, but they will span a time of about five IC years. It's a long haul, but we hope to spark a little revolution within the herd, and hopefully jumpstart our ponies' Elder quests, as well as a few of yours. <3

If you would like to join the herd, please use the form that is posted here. If you would like to lend a hand for just this RP or are already a member, all you need to do is post here and say that you're in! For more information about the setting, beliefs, and culture, look here.

That's all for now, and we look forward to plotting and writing with you!
Maho

sbuggy166
Jackariah Beckett
Candle Wick Ghost
nekolulu
catmagick
AislingJuno
Kyra Bloodborne
PixelDeerest
Tiger_Kisa699
Heavenly Snow
Katsura Zanshin
Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
XxXPandamoniumXxX
Sesshy552
shyanimegrl
Amirynth
Theidren
Niyaru Delacroix
Etruuco
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Strait Jacket Girl
Lestragne
Miko Tadita
Tenko72
Mei Silja
Chaotic Pandie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 pm
Wicked would likely be supportive strength. If that's what you need. To her babies are wonderful and she'd love to have some of her own. Perhaps you were looking for a character with a little more of an odd angle. Dunno.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:31 pm
Roarie Desu
Wicked would likely be supportive strength. If that's what you need. To her babies are wonderful and she'd love to have some of her own. Perhaps you were looking for a character with a little more of an odd angle. Dunno.

It would be awesome to have Wicked join! 8D We could definitely use some supportive strength~ We're also looking for less supportive ponies, if you know any. XD

Do you have a preferred method of contact once the thread is set up and ready? Should I PM you or quote you here or something? :3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff