Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick was reading his book when he got the sensation of someone watching him. Looking up, his eyebrows rose as he regarded the girl looking at him. "Um, hi. Can I help you?" He didn't know what to make of the girl, so he just shifted uneasily in his seat and fidgeted with the book in his hand.

----------------------------------
State: Not Lonely
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // Hogwarts Express // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide managed to beat the other girls to the train, despite her large trunk, and stopped as soon as she'd boarded to wait for them. She scrunched herself up against the wall of the car to make room for others to pass while she waited, and stiffened when Damien walked right past her without so much as a glance. After he passed, she continued looking for her friends. They'd been just behind her...

Damien Edgeworth
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien got on board the train just after Adalaide, and made extra certain that he didn't react to her presence at all. It wouldn't do for any other purebloods to know he had a history with her. So, he pushed past her without a glance or a word. Then, he found an empty compartment and smiled. Alone. Excellent. It likely wouldn't stay this way, but for now, he was alone.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
**On the phone with the boyfriend, I'll be back in around thirty minutes to an hour**

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin stood in the front of the train, in the first car. His head boy badge on his chest. "Okay everyone." he said to the prefects. "Remember, you are to patrol the train, all Hogwarts rules do apply on the train." he said as he looked over the group. Might as well just let them go. He thought as he looked at the group. "Make sure no one is breaking any rules, if you see any please report it immediately." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin climbed onto the train, looking for the compartment with her stuff in it. Once she found it, she sat down, looking up at Wise. Caitlin sighed and pulled down from the railings. Her mother had given her some Galleons to use while she was here, maybe she'd buy something for Wise to eat. She stuck her finger into the cage and stroked the bird gently, looking at her fondly.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Boarding the train in the crush of students was confusing and in the confusion, she was separated from the other girl. With a shrug of her shoulders, Mel thought, If we meet up again, we meet again. If not, we'll see each other later. Now, however, she needed to find herself a cabin. She spotted a cabin with one lone red-headed boy reading a book and knocked lightly on the door frame. "Hey, can I sit here for a bit?" she asked.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:47 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle caught up to Ada and smiled at her. "Come on." She said leading the way to the compartment she had found earlier. It was thankfully still empty except for their trunks and owls. She took the seat next to the window and smiled. "We're on our way to Hogwarts!" She said excitedly. She smiled widely at the other girls. "This is so exciting." She laughed. "Hopefully we'll get the same house!" She smiled and glanced out the window as the last few children boarded the train. This is my new beginning. She thought nodding her head slowly. I can be different this time. I don't have to be so.... cold. She shrugged knowing, that it was in her nature to be exactly what she had been for the past five years, but at least this time around she had Ada and maybe even Gracie. She turned to the other girls.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie sat down in the seat near the door and rolled her shoulders back, trying to get comfortable. "I'm just excited to be away from my parents." She laughed. "I can do anything I want at Hogwarts without my dad or Uncle Michael reprimanding me." She paused. "Well anything as long as I don't get caught." Gracie ruffled her hair in thought. She really was good at breaking rules and not getting caught, she did it all the time at home. She figured she'd have just as much fun doing it at school too. She smirked in though. "What are you most excited about Ada?" She asked.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted 1st year
mood: Lost

Lorelai smiled weakly. She fiddled a bit with her braid and held Oggy close to her. She held a heavy trunk in the other hand.
" Is anyone sitting here?" She shifted her weight. She vowed not to scare someone else off and so just stood quietly. She then realized Mel was there, she smiled and let her through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick blinked a bit, feeling a bit like a deer caught in the headlights. "Yeah, um, sure. Go ahead." Two girls. Wow. He honestly thought he was invisible, seeing as his father didn't pay that much attention to him. Then again, that made it better knowing that he at least was left alone. "I'm Rick, by the way. Well, Richard, actually. Richard Drage. Um, nice to meet you."

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko Sato, the graceful dancer, listened to Austin Brighton, one of the two Heads of this year. When he told them [the Prefects] their job, Aiko nodded a confirmation. "I can handle that Austin. Is there anything we need to know about this year?" she asked, her voice sounded melodic, as always.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

Mel nodded her head to the boy and sat down, noting that fate seemed to bring her to the same cabin as Lore. She turned to look at the boy as he he introduced himself as Richard. "I'm Melinda Montbarron, but you can just call me Mel. I hate Melinda. And Linda is right out too."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted 1st year
Mood: excited

Lorelai smiled and put her trunk in the railing, save her new uniform, which she would put on later. She sat across from him, held out her hand.
"I'm Lorelai Brookwater. Call me Lore, but not Lori. And this is Oggy," she said pointing at her sleepy black cat.

((OOC. I have to go now. I'll be back sometime tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Ok, Mel and Lori, got it!" Rick sat back, feeling a bit of the nervousness wear off. Honestly, if this was the way he was going to act when he met new people, then there was really something wrong. "Just call me Rick. My dad's the only one that calls me Richard. Sounds too formal, really." He made a face when he mentioned his father, but otherwise cracked a small smile.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Adalaide smiled and followed Michelle and Gracie to the cabin, pulling her cart along with her. She stepped into the cart and pulled her luggage, and promptly opened the cage Dracula had been staying in. He hopped out immediately and settled in a seat, curling up into a tiny ball and looking at her expectantly. When she say in the seat next to the kitten, he hopped into her lap and curled up again, mewling. She scratched behind his ears. When Michelle commented on houses, she looked up and smiled. "Yeah, hopefully we will. I'd hate to be sorted and have no one I knew in the house with me." She was honestly quite terrified of being away at school. She'd never been away from her parents, and had never been around others her age. It was very nerve-wracking. But, she was determined to enjoy herself. She'd made two friends before the year started; she was off to a great start. When Gracie asked what she was looking forward to, she shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I mean, I've never... I dunno, I've never been away from home. Ever. So, I don't really know how to look forward to anything. I suppose that sounds silly..." She sighed a little, scratching Dracula's belly. Gracie seemed so sure of herself... She was already planning on acting out, sneaking around and breaking rules. Ada doubted she'd have the guts to even be a tad late for a class, let alone act out like she planned on doing. She sighed, pulling out her wand and looking at it. The handle was carved with faint etchings of the flowers that grew on Rowan trees. It was pretty, and dainty. She hoped she could use it well. She still wasn't so sure.

(( OOC: ))
Back a little early ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year _
===☠===☠===☠===

Melinda smiled when she caught sight of the face Rick made when he mentioned his father. "I think we all dislike our fathers here. My father is a prat, Lori hates her father, and I caught that look Rick." She chuckled and sat back in the seat.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle rolled her eyes at her cousin. "Gracie talks tough, but as Elli tells me her parents let her do anything she wants. She's never been in trouble before." Michelle smirked. "Me I think I'm just excited to have a... er... new beginning i guess." She shrugged, she didn't want to explain that she wasn't very kind or that she liked to manipulate others to Ada when she had just become friends with her. It'd probably scare the other girl away, and she didn't want that. Something about Ada just made her trust her, and she would never be cold to those she trusted. She gave a half smile.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie shrugged. "Uncle Mike yells at me all the time. He says I'm a spoiled brat and I need to learn the I can't do everything I want all the time." She rolled her eyes. "But I don't think he gets that I can do everything I want.... as long as I'm not caught." Gracie laughed and curled a piece of hair around her finger. "Anyways the risk of getting caught adds to the fun of it."

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games