Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 pm
Mae sighed and took off her shoes, laying them next to the door. She liked the softness of his carpet underneath her feet. "Ah, jeez," she murmured and walked over to his bed, seating herself at its end. She gave a hefty sigh and looked at him. "No, you aren't pitiful. You just...I..." She blushed and looked down at her bag. "You promised you'd tell me if you had any troubles and here you are, sleeping your day away." She leaned over, taking the box out of the bag and handed it to him. "You looked pretty hurt. I don't know what it is and you don't have to tell me but don't ever cry in front of me again. I don't want to see you sad anymore. And if I made you cry or something, well, then I'm sorry." She looked away, towards the floor.

Inside the box lay a small, circular cake. It was a chocolate molten cake, one that consisted of a liquid chocolate center if it was heated up. Sprinkled with powdered sugar, it held the words 'Cheer up' in icing, Mae's handwriting clearly of its making. Mae was embarrassed, the first of her to actually convey her feelings through food. She peeked at him, wanting to see if it had indeed made him happy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 pm
Adrian looked at her as she spoke, now fully awake. She was right though. He did promise he'd tell her anything that troubled him. He felt even worse for just running away and not at least seeing what was going on. He was about to say that it wasn't her fault after she apologized, but then she took out a cake she made for him. He didn't know if he should be flattered, surprised, happy, or maybe sad. "T-thank you for the cake. It looks great." He said to her with a weak smile. He put it down on a table next to him and looked at Mae, a light blush forming on his face. It was silent for a little, but then Adrian practically jumped out from under the covers and hugged Mae, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry for making you worry like that! All the trouble I caused yesterday because of my emotions got the better or me, crying in front of you even though you hate tears. I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed, not crying, but still great emotion put into his words.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am
Mae didn't know how to deal with the hug and her body went frigid. She was unused to such contact. But...With a blush, she could admit she didn't dislike it. Allowing herself to be hugged, her body relaxed. How should she react? Mae thought about it for a moment before decided to return the hug. "Don't feel sorry, Adrian," she could feel his heart beat as they hugged. "You don't have to apologize. It's what friends do, right?" She lowered her eyes, her face getting pink. He said he liked her cake but she really wanted him to try it out to see if it was good. She rather liked the compliment though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:52 pm
Adrian wanted to hug her longer, but he knew that she would just push him away sooner or later so he let go, his cheeks a pinkish color. He then got the box again and smiled. "So, wanna eat this cake with me? We can each have a slice. I know you made it for me, but it still doesn't mean I wouldn't let you have some." He said to her with a smile. "If you want, we can share a piece too if you don't want a whole slice." He then suggested to her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm
Mae played with her fingers and stood from the bed. "Sure, if you don't mind. We can share a slice since I'm not all that hungry. But you have to warm it up in the microwave," she noted. She picked up the bag and headed for the door, slipping on her shoes. "I'm glad you feel better Adrian," she muttered. She had to look away without him noticing her embarrassed face. She was never really close to anyone so to voice her care towards someone was a first. She opened the door and looked at him for a seond before turning. "I'll let you change first," and closed the door behind her. He was still in his pajamas after all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:08 pm
Adrian watched her leave and blushed heavily, forgetting he was still in pajamas. He quickly changed and made his hair look at least presentable and then went downstairs with the cake, joining Mae in the kitchen. He cut a slice for them and put it in the microwave. He heated it for about a minute, not wanting it to get too hot, and then took it out, looking at it with a smile. "Ooo, the middle looks like it melted or something. That's pretty neat." He said, placing the cake between them as he retrieved two forks, one for each other them. He then sat down, taking a small piece of the slice to taste it first since she did make it for him after all. His eyes began to sparkle and a smile of delight showed. "This taste so amazing! Your such a fantastic baker Mae!" He commented, showing her that smile of delight.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 pm
Mae watched him closely as he took the first bite, delighted to see he enjoyed it. She blushed a deep red, she certainly was a humble person. Modestly, she replied with a small thank you. "I like to bake. I wasn't sure if it would turn out any good but I'm glad you like it. Your compliments really mean a lot to me." She then took a tiny bite, leaning over the counter slightly to do so. "I also made something for your parents. I wasn't sure if they liked sweets but I made them something," she noted, taking another tiny bite before laying her fork down. "I'll make you something else next time okay? In exchange, you won't have to keep things to yourself. Think of me sort of as your diary. Since I only want you to think happy thoughts." She looked down at the coutner. She remembered what he told her when they first met. How he wanted to change the world into a happier place. She liked the idea even though she taunted him about it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm
Adrian saw her cheeks turn a deep red, and his turned red too. He was happy to make her happy. He then thought about how she said to think of her as a diary, but he didn't know. He took another bite of the cake and put the box in the fridge. He then looked at Mae with a light blush. "Do you uh... wanna go back up-stairs and uh... hang out and talk?" He asked, really wanting to talk with her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:00 pm
"Sure," Mae said in a small voice. Him all blushy and anxious made Mae nervous. She didn't know how to react but gave a meager yet reassuring nod. Hang out in a male's room?! Mae wanted to dart out of the room right then but seening his eagerness to talk made her want to also settle down in a bean bag and listen to his life story as they sat by a fire. She pocketed her hands in her cardigan, waiting for him to move first. Was this what Luce was talking about? Amongst their girl talk, Luce commented on hwo the most intimate times with her boyfriend were when they weren't sopping faces or touching each other but when they were talking. She felt they got closer with words. Mae looked down for a moment. No! Mae couldn't think about such things and gave herself a mental slap across the face. Think accordingly! Mae focused and looked up, not so frazzled but calm.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm
Adrian went back to his room with Mae, sitting back down on his bed. This was his chance to actually explain himself, get to know each other better. The thought of asking her out did pop in, but he went against it. He looked over at Mae and then looked at the floor. "You probably want to know what happened yesterday don't you?" He asked, that one of the first things that crossed his mind because of how much it bothered him throughout the day.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Mae chose the carpet rather than the bed, sitting cross legged on the floor and looking up at Adrian. "Of course. But if you don't want to; I guess it's fine." Mae leaned back, prepared to listen to what he had to say. She wanted certain questions answered and really wanted to know what happened to make him react that way yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm
Adrian had to relax himself a little to tell her what happened and why. He didn't want to, but knew it was better if she knew. "I'm always uneasy around Aaron for some reason. I haven't really figured it all out myself." He started saying, already feeling the weight of the story on his shoulders. "It's just when I saw that Aaron was eating with you guys, my emotions just started to fluster all over the place. That's what caused me to run out like that and just start to cry." He explained, putting his hand on his forehead as he thought about it. "I know it was a very immature thing to do and I shouldn't have reacted like that." He then told her, very apologetic. "I just saw you and Aaron... and just started crying..." He uttered, not liking the talk of that.

He was silent for a bit, thinking about his actions, and then looked at Mae. "Is they're anything you want to know. Anything at all. We're here now to talk so ask anything you wish to know. He told her, giving her a free pass to ask whatever she would like.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm
Mae hadn't said anything for a long time before formulating some words to speak to him. "If you don't want me to speak to him," she blurted out. She stopped herself. That would be unfair to Aaron. She looked back up. "At least try to get to know him. He's actually quite accepting and friendly. He was bullied when he was younger, like me, and he said he doesn't make friends all to well. He's a good person at heart," she commented and then quieted some. He wanted to know if she had anything to talk about?
Mae didn't know. She tapped her lips and then looked at him again.
"Let's hang out, all of us. We'll go to that new shopping mall. Luce and I went there recently. It's pretty big. And I'll invite Aaron too so we can all get to know each other. Is that fine with you?" She asked, wary if he should say no.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 pm
Adrian felt uneasy about trying to get to know Aaron. He knew he should and that it would be the right thing to do, but he didn't know. He also didn't know if he wanted to go with them to the mall. Well yea he wanted to go, but with Aaron there too... He just felt like he would swoop in and take Mae away from him, not saying that he own her or anything, but he meant in a relationship. "I uh..." Adrian started to say, his eyes telling the story. He was still scared of Aaron. He knew he was a good guy, that he was friendly, he wanted to accept that, but he just couldn't. "I feel so pathetic again..." He then said, starting to depress himself about the whole thing.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm
Mae stood, putting her hands on her hips. "I usually don't ask people of things but you're going to go tomorrow Adrian. You judge Aaron without knowing him based on appearances; that makes you no better than the people at school who judge me," she stated and grabbed her bag. "Be ready by one and meet up at my place. No exceptions. If you're not there, I'll treat you like everyone else at school," she asserted in a hard tone and slipped her shoes back on, leaving his room and skipping every other stair until she dashed outside. She sighed when outside and looked abck up his house. He better come tomorrow, whether he liked it or not and walked home.

The next morning, she woke up to a sizzle and pop of sausage, bacon, and eggs. She gave a nod to her mom, a way se said good morning. Her mother handed her a plate full of blue berry pancakes and the works of breakfast; Mae consuming her meal slowly. "Jesus; if your father saw you like that, he'd complain he had a dog in the house. Your father was always the docile one," she commented and turned back to the stove, having felt that she hit a wrong button there and quickly shut her mouth. Mae looked away. The idea of her father was a touchy subject; one that held many complicated feelings. He was a stern man who treated every miniscule detail with percision. He openly admitted near his death he was never a good father, Mae held bitter feelings of him then, and that he felt sorry for restricting Mae of a social life and of freedom. Mae's mother always tried to make light of him yet she deeply disliked mentioning him. She finished her plate quickly and got up to go clean up her room. Marshmellow meowed for food in which Mae's mother went to feed him. Now avoiding her mother, she kept to her room as she got herself ready. At one point however, she peeked out her room to see her mother washing dishes. "I'm going out today," she called and retreated back into her room. Unknown to Mae, her mother smiled. Mae had grown, hadn't she?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff