Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:31 pm
BlaizBlackfire
Kooldogy88
Mihoshi38 there are a number of places that create avatars for you that you can use as what you want to look like once you get gold to buy the items. You go to these sites and create a charecter then copy and paste the code they provide into your signature on here. I belive one of them can do it for you. I used Gaia Dream Creator(GDC)

or click

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://dream.tektek.org

I tried and the screen was blank except for the banner saying I have left Gaia Online. Help, please! sweatdrop
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php#  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:34 pm
heavenbound254
Ok I have a stupid question... how do I set up my house and stuff... every time I try to bring stuff to my house, it says to go to the housing authority, but when i click the link it just takes me to the shops.. ??? question

click on your avatar
when the new page opens look toward the feet on the avatar that appears in the middle of the page and see the 'My Home' tab. Click it and then move your house items to the suitcase.
Save, then click Arrange my House button ^.^
Hope you understand these instructions, if not PM me and I'll make you a piccy tutorial[which will be easier for you to understand] xd  

Youka-chan

MintCherryMocha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:41 pm
How do you put a video in your profile page?
I've tried to do it but it just shows a white box.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:03 am
What's a quest and how do I do it?  

EmoMage

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:03 am
EmoMage
What's a quest and how do I do it?
If you look under the 'Resources' section of this guild, there's a guide to questing.there. Basically, it's saving up gold for an item you really want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:17 pm
The train station on the world map won't come up. Does anyone know how to make the train station come up another way or know why it's not coming up?  

RedMage Sohma

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:59 am
shippo 24
The train station on the world map won't come up. Does anyone know how to make the train station come up another way or know why it's not coming up?

Try going to 'World' and then 'towns' under that rather than on the map. If that doesn't work try clearing your computer cache. To do this go to 'tools' > 'internet options' > 'delete temporary files'.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:50 pm
im such a newb for asking, but how do you Quote other people's posts in your post?

ive been trying to figure it out but it just won't work

and what is domokun , does it mean something or what?  

rasberrillium

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:27 pm
rasberrillium
im such a newb for asking, but how do you Quote other people's posts in your post?

ive been trying to figure it out but it just won't work

and what is domokun , does it mean something or what?

Above the person's post click 'quote' and then type your reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:32 pm
thanks ill try it!

i never even noticed that quote button before! sweatdrop  

rasberrillium

rasberrillium

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:19 am
One more question:

Can someone please explain to me how to make a poll?

thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:30 am
rasberrillium
One more question:

Can someone please explain to me how to make a poll?

thanks

When posting a thread, at the bottom it will give you the option to 'create a poll'. Click this and type in the question. Then type one or more options, you need to select 'add option' after each one you type.  

*Starlight*

Memory_psycho

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:24 pm
how do you post a movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:27 pm
or if it was anwserd what page?  

Memory_psycho

Pandander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:37 pm
um how do you talk to people in towns? i dont know how in the little speech bubbles?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games