Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:15 pm
[[sorry life has been hell and still is. My friend is staying with us now so I have very little free time.]]

DexDorugamon roared in anger. "You just don't give up do you?!" The undead digimon bellowed as he moved to Sammy's side, feeling the severe cold. "We have to go Sammy, this weather is too severe."
Sammy nodded and jumped on his back. "We can't just leave her! ...she's... my friend." She smiled as her partner sighed and move toward Krissy and her partner, telling them to get on.

---

Veedramon and Rinaku waited patiently for the Airdramon to find some sign of the enemy. When one had spotted them, Veedramon urned to face the building's direction. "V-Breath Arrow MAX!!" Another giant ball of heat was sent hurling toward the pair, destroying everything in its path.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:02 pm
Unknown to the Veedramon, it had set off one of the traps that Draco and Commandramon had set. One of the many trip wires they had set along with the remote mines had been burnt through, sending a large number of bombs in Veedramon's direction by way of a makeshift catapult. Each bomb detonated on contact with any surface.

As for Draco and Commandramon, when the blast hit, they both found cover in opposite sides of the house to evade the blast.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm
"Ruri, Krissy, where are you?!" The twins shouted together, both them and their partners shivering in the massive blizzard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:29 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Krissy hesitated, glancing back at the sound of the twins call. But she had to know what had happened to her friend. She climbed onto DexDorugamon's back, calling to the twins, "Get to shelter! I'll be okay!" Leormon hopped up behind her as she wrapped her arms around Sammy's waist for balance.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm
((bleh, short post is short. -_-; ))

Hearing Krissy, the twins hastened the search for their other companion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:56 pm
DexDorugamon flew off, taking them far away from the area. Soon the four arrived at a wasteland-like area, full of dead plants and such. A very 'depressing' place in any sense of the word.
Sammy jumped off before her partner dedigivolved to Dorumon and glared at Leormon. "Home." She said softly before climbing into a large, yet simple, treehouse. "So why did you come here?"

---

Veedramon threw it's arms up and braced for the impact. Several bombs hit, doing a decent amount of damage, but Veedramon was still standing strong. "Come out you cowards!!" he bellowed.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Scott eyed them in return as he worked. He quietly worked his way across the florr, cleaning every square inch. Wehn he was done, he began on the objects in the room. Standing, he turned to them. "OK, I don't bite. Just ask me what you want to know."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 am
Draco and Commandramon kept themselves concealed in their hiding spots, but they were able to use visual signals to communicate to each other. Draco gave Commandramon the signal to go out and start spraying the Veedramon with bullets. "M16 Assassin!" Commandramon called out as he began running around the Veedramon, launching a hail of bullets.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm
- OOC: What's going on? -  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 pm
((The twins + Zelly are in a massive blizzard, Scott is Karissa's slave, Draco is fighting Veedramon and Krissy and Sammy are at the tree fort of evil.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 pm
- OOC: Slave? Oh, wow. Hmm... I dunno where I should jump in. DX -  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm
((I think I;ll let Lucky explain it in more detail to better defend her reputation.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:28 pm
((its my rep that needs defending))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm
((Whatever dude, defend it if you want, you know, maybe you and Lucky should both defend yourselves from the onslaught of kinky rumors that we're about to start about you two. xD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 pm
[[anywayyy..... im waiting on tiger so i can post with my two chars at once]]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games