Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 pm
The wisps cooling laugh emanated again. "Well, I'm sorry. That wouldn't be as much fun. As for your precious holidays, I think Vamp has gotten you a treat. He has arranged for you to be blessed by four angels." The wisp slithered and formed into a human shadow. He looked like a shade version of Vamp. He was, after all, his right-hand man. A "Shadow" so-to-speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 pm
"What is this, some screwed up version of A Christmas Carol? Look, whatever you're selling, we don't want any." Adrian said keeping his eyes on the wisp as he walked back around to stand in front of Amaya and Calista protectively.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 pm
Smith snorted as he heard the name of the shadow-being's master. Then, slowly, he started laughing. "Vamp? That delusional little tinpot dictatorling is your master? Ha. Tell your 'master' this, shadeling. I am Smith. I run the City. I can bring more resources to bear on the public image of Mutates than you or your master can possibly imagine, and if he tries to destroy us to the public I'll see to it that he's outed as a Mutate himself. Oh, and tell him I know his secrets. All of them. Being the founder and PR officer for the largest Mutate community on the planet - including psychics - has its perks."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm
"Geez, someone's been busy. Sure you couldn't find anything else to pad your resume with or find any other handy connections to add to your payroll?" Adrian joked with a bit of a smirk.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm
Smith chuckled at Adrian's comment. "Running a subterranean city of twenty thousand, with more coming in every day, is rather a full-time job."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:41 am
Amaya listened to Smith and Adrian joke back and forth, though her gaze was locked on the wisp. She took her human form once more, all the shadow seeming to just collect back into her right arm. "Why do you people keep calling me the 'Queen of Blood'?" She finally asked, stepping out from behind Adrian and walking towards the wisp slightly.

Calista stayed behind Adrian and watched her mother with worry. She clung to the back of Adrian's shirt as she watched, trying to stay calm so she wouldn't accidentally imagine something. Though her mother hadn't fought in four years, or at least as far as she knew she hadn't. Her last fight in the arena had nearly killed her and the fights she'd been in over the years caused a lot of physical and mental trauma.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 am
Kierra sat on her bed, talking to a group of doctors at the local med lab who were on speaker phone. they were talking about when she could come in to perform another two autopsies. Kierra flipped through her schedule book,"Umm....I'm not free tomorrow at that two, but how about four?""Isn't your calculus class at six thirty?""Yes, but I can fit one there and the next one after my class.""If you're sure you can handle that.""I can. I don't have any classes after that, so I can stay longer if I need to," Kierra answered writing down her appointments in her schedule.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 am
"Well, you were one of the top fighters." Adrian pointed out as he reached back to place a hand atop Calista's head. "Guy probably wants to either take you down or try to drag you back to some new arena he's trying to start up. Although 'Queen of Shadows' would probably make more sense..."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:13 am
Rock stopped the car in front of Kierra's dorm and locked the car. He looked at the sticky he was given with her dorm room number and walked in after a minute or 2 he arrived in front of the door. "Alright, here goes nothing" He muttered to himself and knocked on her door  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 am
"Hold on a minute please," Kierra said to the doctors. She stood up and answered the door. She gaped at the man who stood in front of her. "Rock?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:49 am
"The one and only." He said as he raised his hand and turned it into sharp claws of ice, smirking. "Finally found you after 4 years. Surprised you still recognize me." He added "Am I interrupting? I can wait outside until you finish."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:02 pm
"What? nonono! Hold on!" Kierra ran back to the phone,"Okay. I'll see you all later." She hung up after she heard the collective goodbyes. She went back to talk to Rock, still feeling like a little girl in his presence. Of course, it didn't help the fact that her pajamas were oversized pink pajamas. 'so, umm...wow. you've changed. you've been looking for me?"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 pm
Back at New York near the downtown area amongst the other shops, another shop was starting to be revealed as the boards to the windows were being taken down. A man with white hair and red eyes to be exact, and others could see him from outside now whispering about these features. The man nor waved or greeted the folks as he worked his way to each window. For each window had its boards to remove and he needed those windows to display his shop properly. From inside, the man was playing classical music. "New York isn't one of my favorite cities, yet its sure to be most profitable. What do you think?" He says, his head now turning behind him. Behind him was a long counter set up for when he's able to ring up items for his costumers, but beside it sat a figure mainly in the shadows of the shop. The figure being a young woman as she causally looked up towards him.

Sebby had called out to her, an old friend and much like a brother now. Herself never calling him by his full name, yet he called her by her full name. "Hungry." She only replied, but her voice was barely loud enough to hear by the distance between the two. Upon her head was a headset, how she could hear her friend speak over the music in the shop and the sound from her headset seemed unthinkable. Though, that was just it. Thought. Twas thought that she heard him, and it was because of the distance and relationship did she allow such. Other thoughts echoed her mind, of course, yet it was because of the headset could they barely be heard. To hear her friend's, she would simply concentrate upon him and go from there.

Sebastian was his full name, Sebby being a nickname only for her to use. "Ah, yes, I have not seen you eat either. Very well, Sierra, I'll fetch something for you. Wait right there, and I'll preform some arrangement..." He says to her with a considerable tone as he sat down his tools. Isn't there a doughnut shop not too far? He thought to himself, now walking to his office. He had his office towards the back of the shop for his own benefit to not bother hearing other going-ons within the shop. The door was able to lock from the inside in case he wanted to not be disturbed as well. He went straight to the phone as he went into the office, now dialing up one of the numbers on the list that laid beside the phone. "Hello...yes, yes--enough with introduction of your store! I'm well aware of the name of it, otherwise I would not be calling.....I see no point in raising your tone, miss, now speak to your costumer accordingly........Much better, now, I'd like to place an order. My friend, she's...mute, you could say...and I want to send her over to pick out whichever she wants. She'll have my card, and with good reason, so do not bother her with details.......Did I not mention not to bother with details? Money is money, is it not?....Very well, her appearance goes as follows..."

After finishing his talk with the woman on the phone, he hung up and went back to Sierra. "She already knows you're with me, simply give the card and point out what you want. She thinks you're mute, so you are not bothered to have to speak with her. " He tells her as he walks over, standing beside her now. "Oh, would you like me to switch out the head set with your music one..? That way you are more entertained?" He adds, wanting to make sure she was comfortable. Referring to the headset she wore, as he invented two for her. One had a very specific sound as it would block out other thoughts for Sierra to not be overcome with them, and the other was with music enhanced with the sound as well to be able to enjoy music as well. He watched as she shook her head, and then went into his counter to get his wallet. "If you get lost, simply contact me." He almost jokes, tapping his head as he pulled out his debt card. " The location is..." His voice now trailing off, continuing the route with his mind as he pictured the way thoroughly.

Sierra processed his thought and was able to see his mind as he showed her the way. Where to turn, and where stop for each light she came across. "Thank you, Sebby, I'll be back soon." She says to him, giving him a brief smile as she took the card. "And don't remind me not to get into trouble..you know very well if I see others like us in trouble, I'm going to help." She adds now laughing towards him. This was one Sierra rarely out as she stood there with Sebby. She rarely spoke, nor laughed yet it seemed she was too caught up in the moment to do as such.

She gave a wave as she went out the door, standing outside for a few moments. The thoughts were louder now as she stood outside, trying to wiggle into her mind. One of a worried man, and another of a child wanting her mother to buy her a cookie...the thoughts ranged for a long distance yet she never measured how long her abilities could go. Her eyes giving off their normal glow as some walking by her almost shivered in fear of them. Her hand went into her pocket as she pulled out a pair of black sunglasses. The sunglasses and her eyes making the color a light brown instead of black as the glow went through them. After putting on the sunglasses and adjusting her hair, she looked around for any of the familiar signs from Sebby's route. Now...for some food. She thought to herself, turning up the volume of her headset as she began to walk off towards the doughnut shop.

(Hey everyone, sorry if the long post bothers ya..really it's my first post and I wanted it to be nice and detailed. Sorry for the late entry as well and looking forward to the rp ^ .~)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 pm
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: Posted just in time. I'm about to head to Candlelight. razz -

Looking at Alex for the first time in years, she was happy to see he looked the same. Until she saw his eyes. They were a normal color now. 'I've never seen him with normal eyes...' she thought. Then, something hit her; his eyes looked sad and hollowed like he had been in a depressing rut. 'What happened to you?' she asked without her voice. She was afraid to ask him. "Yes, it's me." Alexia said, tears coming to her eyes, "It's been so long..."
Alex saw her start to tear up and simply wiped away her tears with his finger. "Don't cry. I know it's been a long time, but I don't want the first thing I see from you after so long is tears. Be happy!" He said, giving a smile. The smile was hollow, the emotion not there.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm
'How can I be happy when you look so sad?' she thought. "I am happy." Alexia said, pulling him into a hug, "They're just tears of joy. I can't help it. I've missed you so much."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games