Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:49 pm
Mimiri continued to make small happy noises as she tilted her head back as Gelo began to cratch the back of her neck. "p.....pretty?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 pm
"Yeah"Gelo said and smiled lightly"You very pretty. Especially your eyes, ears, and your big fluffy tail"he said and smiled lightly.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 pm
Mimiri continued to push into his hand, her tailing flicking across the bed as he scratched her and her eyes almost completely closed, blushing slightly as she tried to focus on listening to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm
Gelo smiled lightly as he stopped and chuckled"So adorable" he said with a warm smile"You make me very happy"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm
Mimari looked to him, abit disapointed that he had stopped scratching before giving a small smile "I like having an owner.......it isnt so lonly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Gelo smiled and scratched her neck again"I'll never let you be lonely again"he said with a gentle smile. "I never want you to be alone. I know how it feels. I was alone for a long time. You see my parents died when i was young leaving me and my sister. We felt so alone but we had eachother. Then she died when i was 14. I was so angry at the world."he said softly to her."I was so alone....Until i found this gym"he said and smile"The old man who used to own it gave it to me when he died. After that i was still alone...Until Now"  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm
Mimiri started to make her happy noises again as she pressed the top of her head into Gelo's side while he scratched her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 pm
Gelo smiled"i'm glad that we met"he said softly to her and held her close.he nuzzled her and smiled lightly"Your so warm"he said softly  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 pm
She enjoyed being held, it made her feel wanted, she also seemed to like the nuzzling as she smiled, her face now burried into his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm
Gelo smiled lightly"I'm going to go to sleep"he said softly to her"Would you like to sleep with me?"he asked her as he continued to scratch her neck and her ears  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:48 pm
spartan309
"Sticky stuff? Eww. That sound gross." Nicholas said, looking at her fur as well. "Wanna take a bath? We have an excellent bath you can use. You can change into some pajamas that I have that could fit you." He said to her with a smile.

Alexander continued to cry, not letting go of Molly. She was like a mother to him, even if they've only lived together for a day.

Sophie smiled and nodded. "That sounds nice." she said as her tail wagged. She was different from some cats because she loved the water.

Molly smiled and kissed the top of his head gently. "I'm here for you sweetie." she said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 pm
MommiiDearest
"Alex?! Want to see where you can sleep?" Vyktor asked excitedly. "My room is this way!" He pointed down the hall and took off at a high paced walk.[/quote

[i'll post for lovec and odette later, gotta get to work]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:30 pm
Nicholas took her hand and smiled. "Alright. Lets go get the bath ready!" He said with smile. He took her to the bathroom, the room huge with smaller, separate room for the toilet. The bath was big as well, the both of them easily able to fit and stiff have room. "Let me get the warm water and bubbles ready for you. If I may ask, what is the sticky stuff anyway? Sounds really gross." He said, starting the water and putting the plug in the drain.

Alexander hugged her even tighter, his tears starting to go away a bit as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Sophie sighed. "Lets just say the older cats liked to pick on me and they poured jelly on me the other day." she said.

Molly smiled and kissed the top of Nick's head. "You gonna be ok sweetie?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:54 pm
"That's mean! Well don't worry Sophie! I don't play like that at all." He said to her, making the bath all bubbly with some bath soap. He then quickly went to get her a towel for her to dry in when she needs it. He then turned off the water, checking to see how hot it was, smiling at the perfection of the warmth. "Alright. There you go. I'm going to put the pajamas in your room okay? I'll take your dirty clothes and put it in the dirty hamper. We can go out and get you some new clothes okay?" He said to her with a smile.

Alexander slowly nodded, starting to doze off in her arms.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games