Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Would you rather..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SB_Kyoko-Chan

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Hmm . . . well, without thinking I would say movie because they're shorter. But it depends on what type of movie/tv show

If you had a choice, would you puke in front of an audience or accidently have diarrhea when you thought it was gas?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 am
well I'd prefer neither but I guess if I have to pick I'd say the diarrhea assuming I didn't have an audience and I could just go change right away.

Would you rather speak in front of hundreds of people in person up on a stage or conference call with hundreds of people over the internet?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 am
Probably stage... I hate the phone because I can't see peoples reactions...but then you can't see them all that well from the stage half of the time.
Would you rather, get hit by some bird poop while walking down the road or sit in some melted chocolate?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:14 am
Sit in some melted chocolate because at least it's not excrement and I can wash my pants.

Would you rather wear glasses or contacts?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm
Well, in my case, it simply depends... I have never had to wear corrective lenses, therefore I have always been fascinated with contacts and I have finally gotten a couple of pair for color purposes (deep green and deep purple.. the funniest was when I wore one of each last year at Fiesta Texas, because my daughter naturally has two different color eyes.) But they aren't as easy or as comfortable to put on and wear as I had hoped... and then I do like to have my sunglasses... hmmm... I guess if I had to wear corrective lenses I'd probably opt for glasses... I could always wear the contacts with them if I wanted to change the color of my iris.

Would you rather a nice homemade dinner or to go out to eat...
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 pm
homemade dinner for sure.

Would you rather take a trip or stay home when you have time off of work/school?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

SB_Kyoko-Chan

Friendly Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm
Stay home. I'd be sleeping in and resting.

Would you rather sit next to a person that annoys you or sit next to a person that is annoyed by you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 am
I'd rather sit by someone that annoys me xD

Would you rather listen to a JB song or just roll over and die?  

Yohei Kazama

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 am
Well if those were my only 2 choices I'd roll over and die unless of course a PB song came on the radio to save my poor ears!

Would you rather sit alone in a dark room or be in a intensely brightly lit room with a million people?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm
Dark room alone. I don't like being around alot of people.

Would you rather live one good day over and over for the rest of your life or have different bad days for the rest of your life?  

His_Pretty_Angel

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm
one good day for the rest of my life. Bad days suck no matter how different each one is.

Would you rather a scheduled exam or a pop quiz?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 am
Scheduled Exam

Al else being equal- would you rather work 7 days in a row, 10 hours per day, or 3 24-hour days in a row?  

oneia

Playful Gaian

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:59 am
Three 24 hour days that way I could have the rest of the week.

Would you rather go blind or loose your hearing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 pm
I love music so I'd have to say go blind. I wouldn't want to lose my hearing. Though I'd rather not lose either.

Would you rather go sky diving or bungee jumping?  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 am
Sky diving. I'm not particularly keen on either, but if I'm going to plummet from anything, I'd rather trust my life to a parachute than a cable- and in the event of a malfunction, the skydiving accident will most certainly kill you whereas you may just spend the rest of your life in horrible agony after a bungee jumping issue. NO THANK YOU!

Would you rather sit in a movie theater watching 24 hours of Nyan Cat or 24 hours of Annoying Orange - no breaks.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff