Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:06 pm
Reno blinked his eyes as the young woman disappeared to her roof hanging perch, giving a low whistle in response. "And 'ere I thought I was gonna get the weird old man. I'm glad ta see that the much more pleasing to the eyes young woman is my opponent. Well, lets get ta the fightin'." Reno announced, giving a small wink to Janine before throwing down a Pokeball, Reno's Houndour Ezekiel popping out to greet the Ariados with a Flamethrower. If it was the same one from earlier, this would hopefully make it relapse into fear, or at least fry it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:29 pm
It was indeed the same Ariados, however, what happened earlier had the opposite effect on the spider. "Dos!" Hissed the bug as the flames spewed forth from the canine's mouth. "Flattery won't work on me, boy. Agility, Ariados!" Janine shouted. He Ariados would give off a faint pink glow very briefly before it suddenly scuttled to the right like a blur, avoiding the Flamethrower as it speedily crawled on the wall, the ceiling, and then back on the ground as it rushed towards the Houndour.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm
Reno would give a small tip of his head to the woman, a smile crossing his face as he did so. "Wasn't trying ta persuade you ta throw it through my undeniable charm, but it certainly helps ta get a lil rapport with you." Reno quipped back to the lady, his foot casually tapping the floor. Ezekiel kept the torrent of flame sustained until he found the Ariados closing and the stream of fire unable to sweep fast enough to counter the spider Pokemon. Cutting the flames back to his fangs only, the Houndour charged to meet the Ariados with a set of Fire Fangs to bite down on the Bug type.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:12 am
"Toxic!" Janine shouted as the hell hound bit down on her spider. The bug fought through the pain of the fangs and flames, sinking its own fangs into the Houndour and injecting it with a very potent venom. Once its its injection was complete the spider would attempt to pull its self away by shooting a string of silk from its behind onto the ceiling. "I'll show you rapport."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:31 am
Watching the injection of powerful poison hit Ezekiel, Reno could already tell that he would end up with a limited amount of time before unconsciousness would greet his Pokemon. Giving a simple, strong tap to his Houndour, Reno announced, "Inferno!! We're endin' this swiftly!!" Ezekiel looked to his master before blinking in fear, turning to face the Ariados before opening his mouth. A massive torrent of flame easily dwarfing the Flamethrower flowing out and forcing the Houndour backwards slowly from the force behind the fire, Reno watching in awe and fear at the hellish fire. "So far, I'm not seein' much. Better try harder."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:39 am
"Try harder? How about this then, Sonicboom!" Janine was glad she was up on the ceiling, she could feel the heat from up there. While the Inferno was massive, Janine saw one weakness to it, the attack was spread out and not concentrated. Exploiting this weakness, Ariados would click its fangs together once, resulting in shock wave of sound that 'boomed' straight into the flames. The Sonicboom would slice through the Inferno, parting them down the middle. Ariados was protected for the most part, but it still was harmed from the flames surrounding it on either side, it wasn't long for this battle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:08 pm
The Sonicboom flew swiftly into Ezekiel's mouth, snapping his head back and cutting the flames off from pouring onto the roof. However, the pouring of something from a mouth did not cease as a Smog-like gas now poured out into the room from the Houndour's mouth. Reno, with a slight amount of worry, took cover behind Tesei as he saw the gas pour out and the small flames that still remained, prepared for any possible explosions of fire or deadly poison gas.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm
Janine noticed the smog now filling the room, and the random flicks of flames coming from the startled Houndour's mouth. It was only a matter of time before the gasses in the air ignited and engulfed the room in flames. "Ariados, use-" Janine's voice would be drowned out by the sound of the flames igniting. A thick cloud of smoke would be left behind after the flames subsided, making sight difficult.

"It's a good thing bamboo is fire resistant, or else my gym would be ash by now." Janine declared from inside the smoke, the sound of a Pokeball opening would be heard as a giant purple ball of gas rushed out from the smoke, aiming to ram its body into that pesky hound and put it down.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:16 pm
The ball would fly over the body of Ezekiel and continue along its path unhindered. Why? Well, there was the fact that it shot from the smoke, the distortion shadows can have and the fact that the Houndour collapsed unconscious before the attack was fully launched. Reno would wince at seeing the collapsed body, returning the Pokemon swiftly before another Pokeball deposited itself on the floor. A soft pop would emit before a deafening roar followed, announcing to the world that a certain Haxorus lived again.

Content to remain behind cover and watch Fenrir go nuts on her own terms, Reno watched as a small build up of energy occurred before a blast of Dragon Rage fired into the smoke, hopefully finding its moving target and helping clear the smoke. "Yeah, fire resistance is a plus when I'm around. And I really wish E.Z. would stop creatin' situations that caused explosions. I do that enough myself." Reno sighed out, him and Tesei watching from the sidelines to see how the fight would go.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:06 pm
The Dragon Rage would hit the smaller 'Weezing' head, sending the entire body into a spin out, however, Janine just smiled from the ceiling as she watched the smoke to continue to linger, which was odd as it should have faded by now. "I hope you got a good breath of it by now! Venoshock, Weezing!" Janine shouted. It would seem the smoke was laced with a Poison Gas earlier as Weezing rushed forward, Janine using the smoke as a cover to confuse Reno and his Pokemon into willingly breath it in. Now, Weezing would release a strange liquid from its holes, said liquid flying towards Haxorus. If the dragon had breathed in enough of that Poison Gas, it would find that Venoshock to be very painful as it sent the poisons in its body into overdrive.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:29 pm
Fenrir would let out a roar of pain as she clawed at the floor, her very blood seeming to ignite with fire. Looking towards the source of her pain, the Haxorus unleashed another roar of pure, unadulterated bloodlust before charging forward with a trio of well aimed slashes from her right leg, arm, and ax blade aimed to cleave the Weezing in two. "And that's why I don't mess with the crazy female on my team. Because she flies into Outrage and fury very easily. I'll pay fer any damages, but I really should've warned ya earlier." Reno shouted from behind his cover, a small smile on his face before the loud roaring grew in intensity again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:35 pm
The smoke was finally disappearing, and Janine could see her Weezing get assaulted, however she did not seem worried. "It will take more than that to topple the defensive power of my Weezing. Now, let's get that poison across the finish line, shall we? Another Venoshock!" Janine ordered. As the Weezing was getting it hit it would use the close proximity to unleash another round of the bizarre liquid known as Venoshock. That poison flowing through Haxorus should be getting deathly bad by now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:44 pm
Crouching down and allowing the vast majority of the Venoshock fluid to fly past, Haxorus came with a vicious slash from the left ax blade, followed by a punch from her left hand and finished off with a tail slap from above. Said tail would have some of the Venoshock fluid on it, giving more incentive to the rage filled beatdown and allowing the Weezing to know it at least managed to hit Fenrir slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 pm
"Still not going down yet huh? That's okay, just need to buy some time. Weezing, Psywave!" Weezing had high defense, and could endure a lot of hits, but it was starting to feel the pain of the dragon's wrath now, so it couldn't just keep taking the beatings while it waited for that sinister toxin to do its magic. So, it decided to push the Haxorus off as its eyes gave off a pink glow, and waves of Psychic energy burst out from its body, pulsating outward and threatening to push the Haxorus away, each pulse of power varying in strength.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 pm
Feeling her knees beginning to buckle even before the attack impacted, Fenrir decided to do something crazy. Stretching herself up as high as she could, she allowed the attack to impact her and fell forward, limbs scything as the ground swiftly approached, aiming to take the Weezing down with her to the ground or to unconsciousness, whichever she could manage. "Timber!!" Reno shouted for emphasis, still hidden behind Tesei.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games