Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
× ✖ × Madam Malkin's :: Open :: Hiring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:39 am
User Image
User Image

Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round
Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down
Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn
I just want some action so gimme my turn

Charlie was here with his mom getting ready for his third year. This was the year of electives and Charlie was excited and confused as to what to take. perhaps his mom and him could go trough the list and its descriptions. But for now, Charlie needed some new robes not only did he outgrow them but he also had a few burns on the not black parts, not as many as last year to his mom's relief who was just happy her son wasn't setting the house on fire and just his clothes. They had both gotten the hang of the whole wizard money, his mom had even bought a book about it last year as she wanted to make sure they got the most bang for the galleon. He entered the shop and began browsing for his size before they got it tailored. Charlie found that part fun. He was used to mostly fitted clothes at home but his sudden lankiness made all his pants require a belt as to be the right length it needed to a bigger size than his waist. Hopefully, they could still eat out after shopping. He really wanted a burger.

Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy
                                          It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you
                                          It's looking like another bad comedy
                                          Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm
I'm standing on the edge
And everything I know-oh-oh
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was bouncing in excitement and had been since a few months ago on her eleventh birthday when she had finallyfinallyfinally gotten her Hogwarts letter. Both her parents had been just as happy as she had been but she was pretty sure they were also sorta sad which was why she and her godmum had suggested they go out and do her school shopping rather than them. That and because their business' were always busy in the summer months and she didn't want them to miss the money. And alright also because she didn't want her Daddy Milo blubbering after her. She loved her daddy but he acted like she was dying rather than going off to school! Her Aunt Lyre understood though but she was also severely (that was the right way to put it right even though "severe" sounded sorta bad but it wasn't?) pregnant so she had to make sure she wasn't going too fast so she could keep up. And she was trying! She really was! But she was just so darn excited! They had both decided on Madam Malkins' first so that she could get her measurements and her robes could be getting fixed up while they did the other cool stuff. She hoped little Lia would be in the apothecary, maybe Brennie too! Laili went over to one of the racks looking over the robes and double checking her list before looking over at her godmum. "Auntie, do you wanna take a seat while I get all this? Both dads said I shouldn't have you on your feet too much." the blonde asked concerned already looking to see if there was a free seat for the pregnant woman to take.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today
There ain't no map to follow
But I'm with you all the way

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lyre had been spending almost all her time cooped up inside her house preparing for the arrival of little Austen. Maya wasn't entirely keen on the thought of having a little brother, but at least her tantrums on the matter were dying down. Luckily, she had been invited by Milo and Wyatt to take Laili school shopping, and that gave her reason to practically celebrate. She left Maya with James, giving him someone to worry about other than herself. As soon as she could, she packed up her purse and kissed her family goodbye, then took the Floo to the Abrams' house. She picked up Dris and Laili, flooing with them to Eeylops. Dris ran off, saying he had to meet with one of his friends, so it was just her and Laili. She hurried over to Madam Malkins', Lyre hurrying to keep up with the excited eleven year old. When she made it there, she leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Laili was already looking over her list and all the things there, before finally turning to speak. Of course, the first thing she said was for the woman to sit, claiming her dads said Lyre ought not to be standing long. "I'm fine, Laili love. At least for now. We can take a break for tea in a while, alright?" She tried to look nonchalant, but honestly she was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to stand up if she did sit down. Instead, she waddled over to the nice school robes, reminiscing over her own school shopping. "How about this one? It has pretty gold clasps that'll make those beautiful eyes of yours stand out! And we can get you a few nice sweaters for the wintertime, too, while we're here!" She grinned brightly, hoping she'd be able to get back on the topic of the school shopping, rather than how very pregnant she was. She was due in a few weeks, but it was still pretty painful at this point.

Yukina101

Wᴇ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇ 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈; sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇
Tʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴊᴜsᴛ 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉 ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉
A 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇, sʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ 𝒻𝓊𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉
Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉
Iᴛ's 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝓇

'𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 pm
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili looked over her godmum critically but the excitement and buzz of the day won out and she grinned excitedly as her aunt mentioned a robe with pretty golden clasps which she immediately went to look over. She oo'ed accordingly thinking that they were a very pretty gold color and nodded happily as it was suggested she possibly pick out a few sweaters for the wintertime."Welllll I have sorta wanted a striped sweater for a bit..." she trailed off looking longingly at the sweater rack. But first! Uniform came first before frivolities! Looking over them, she wondered if she should just do five robes so she'd have one for every school day or sixth just in case something happened. Or maybe just bite the nail and get all seven? Hmm, she supposed since she still had a ways to grow it wouldn't make too much sense getting allot in the same size since they'd be too small in a few years...."So...I think five or six of the ones with the gold clasps should do it. Now off to the sweaters! Oh! Don't they have baby clothes in here? Maybe we could look and find a cute outfit for my new godbrother!" Laili asked already turning her head around looking for a sign.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lyre was glad that Laili seemed to take the bait, looking at the robes happily. The redhead was glad that, if nothing else, she was helping. Normally people in the family bypassed her and went to James or Cydney for fashion advice, but Laili was a darling, so Lyre got to shop with her a lot. After mentioning sweaters, Laili was eager to mention wanting a striped sweater. "I think you'll look just lovely in a nice striped sweater! And once you get sorted, I'll get you a nice house sweater too!" The girl seemed to have a moment of self-control, then went back to the robes. She seemed to debate on numbers, then decided she'd get five or six. Lyre chuckled quietly, listening as she mentioned baby clothes. Of course, they had a ton stockpiled, but if Laili wanted to get a few things, Lyre wouldn't mind. "I'm sure Austen would love some more clothes. After we get all your things, we'll go look in the baby section, alright? We want you to have all your nice clothes too!" She pat her goddaughter on the back, thinking hugs were futile at this stage in pregnancy.

Yukina101

Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓈𝓉

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:40 pm
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili beamed at being told she'd look lovely in a striped sweater (she thought so too!) and became giddy at the thought of being sent a house sweater. After she was sorted of course. She was also happy that her suggestion about the baby clothing wasn't overlooked. Getting her uniform together took a lot longer than she had previously thought. Her measurements seemed to have gone on foorreevverrrr (never had she been more grateful that she wasn't taller because goodness how long do Dris' take?!) but when she was finally done she happily (gently) dragged her godmum over to the itty bitty clothing looking for something nice for her godsiblings. It also just hit her that she wouldn't see much of them like she had before now that she was going off to school all the way in Scotland. That rather put a damper on things. "Maya won't forget me when I leave right? She's still so little and little kids are sometimes forgetful of stuff and I don't want her forgetting me just 'cause I left! Or Austen!" Laili told her aunt nervously.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Lyre watched Laili get measured and fitted for her robes, though she relented and sat for the duration. Luckily she'd found a chair with sturdy arms, or she'd be sitting forever. Laili seemed to get progressively more annoyed with the measuring process, and Lyre was glad they didn't have to wait for Dris to get measured. Then again, the poor boy had to be costing his parents dozens of galleons every couple weeks with his constant growing. Not to mention his insatiable appetite! When Laili had finished, the redhead struggled, but eventually got to her feet. The sooner the baby was born, the happier she'd be.... unless there were problems, of course. She wanted nothing but the best for her little baby boy.

The duo made their way to the little baby section, with Laili happily looking through the things. All the sudden, she looked sad, then asked if Maya would forget her. A sad sort of smile came to Lyre's face, but she hobbled over to hug the girl. "Of course she won't forget, Laili love. Maya adores you! Plus, we have your picture alongside your brothers in her family book. We made one for Austen too, so he'll learn his family. Plus, Maya'll need her auntie to babysit when I go to the hospital. Think you can handle that?" She grinned, then gently placed a motherly kiss on her goddaughter's temple, followed by another awkward hug. "Besides, we'll see you over Christmas and all summer, so it's not really too long. I'll send pictures too. Don't forget, you can always write to us!" She pat the younger girl's hands, then grinned, hoping she got the preteen out of her little sadness.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 am
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Despite the happiness she felt at the hug, Laili felt a tad apprehensive at her godmum's hug if only because she didn't want to squeeze the baby. And it did make her feel better to know that both little Maya and the new godbaby would have pictures of her and Dris so they could know and remember them, she hadn't known that. Or that she could be the one to babysit Maya all by herself! That'd be so cool! "Of course! I can definitely handle babysitting!" Even though she'd never done it by herself. Whenever her younger cousins came by there was always at least one parent nearby though she was the one who normally kept them entertained so, that had to count for something! And she was right, there was always the holidays so she could connect and snuggle to her hearts delight. "I'll be sure to write all the time, at least once a week!" the preteen promised before looking back through the baby clothing. She found a cute onesie for Austen with a wookie on it that she thought would be perfect (she understood now what her Uncle Thaney was always saying about getting them early) and of course a purple glitter tutu that reminded her of Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dam. "I think these will be good, what do you think?" Laili asked her aunt.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Lyre grinned when Laili lit up when it came to babysitting. The girl was growing up fast, and that made Lyre very glad to be her godmother. She got to see this sweet girl, alongside her brother, grow (moreso in Dris' case, of course) into the lovely young adults they were quickly becoming. Luckily, Maya was only three, so the redhead had several more years of growing to watch. "I know you can. You've helped out a bunch of times! Though in this case, since it'll probably be an overnight venture, I was thinking you and Maya stay with Nan? Just to make sure nothing fishy happens. Though if you'd rather, Maya can stay with you and the boys...." She offered a little grin. Of course she trusted Laili alone with Maya, but only for a few hours or so. If her labor with Austen was anywhere near as long as with Maya, it'd be at least a full day, so there had to be an adult with them. She gently pat Laili's shoulder, hoping she wasn't too bummed about the news. "If it helps, you and Maya will get to be the first ones to see Austen, I promise."

When Laili mentioned she'd write every week, Lyre smiled. "I look forward to it. And don't forget to write your parents too, you know how Milo worries." A small giggle issued, thinking of Laili's rather... dramatic dad. They duo started looking through the clothes, with Laili finding a cute Wookie-onesie for the baby. It was so cute! The woman quickly found another to counter it, one with a sloth saying "I heart naps" which she thought was quite adorable. Laili just as quickly found a cute new tutu for Maya, one that was purple and sparkly. "I love it! I think Austen will like that one, and I know Maya will love the tutu! She's been wearing them all the time, lately." She smiled, gently rubbing her belly where the baby was kicking rather energetically.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm
I'm standing on the edge
Is blown away
Life is upside down
But anyway it go-oh-ohs
I'll work it out

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili grinned happy that her godmum trusted her so much with Maya, especially while she and Uncle James were away to have their new baby. She then giggled when she was reminded to write to her dads since her daddy Milo would worry which honestly, the man worried when she was away at primary! Hogwarts he was going to be nigh impossible! She wondered how she hadn't noticed how extra clingy her dad was when Dris left but if she were honest, she was probably too upset that her brother had left to really notice. Thank goodness for papa Wyatt or she might actually be homeschooled. The eleven year old cooed over the nap onesie thinking Austen was going to be the most stylish newborn on the face of the planet. Unfortunately she couldn't find any more tutus for Maya but figured the little girl had more than enough, at least enough to wear one every day for two weeks! Laili noticed her godmum rubbing her belly but smiling so she figured she wasn't in pain but also remembered that she'd been standing a little longer than the allotted time everyone had given her. "C'mon Aunt Lyre, lets go pay for all this and then we can go get some tea and biscuits!" she said enthusiastically gently pulling her pregnant godmother along with her to the purchasing counter.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Here we go!
One, two, three...
I'm ready for tomorrow
Tomorrow starts today

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:56 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie arrived with Rhett and went over to the school robe section. He went to a size bigger than last time. He he held it infront of him like his parent had taught him to see if something could fit him before trying it. Hmmm this one was still too short but great around the middle. "Other than height were about the same. Try this one." Ferdie said passing that one to Rhett. He grabbed the next size up and attempted that one. It was definitely going to be loose but would be the right length. "Hey if I get this taken in I think we got a winner. My grandma like to do the adjustments. She likes to sew, I wonder if we can still just buy them straight." Ferdie said grabbing two more. He had secretly planed to pay for Rhett's robes. He had forgotten his last birthday and even though Rhett didn't bring it up Ferdie wanted to make up for it. He had begged his parents for the money to do it. They agreed pretty easily considering the plans for it.

Ooc: I keep forgetting Ferdie has rich family XD
                                                          mc2

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:23 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

Rhett thanked Ferdie for the robes he handed him and tried them on. They fit surprisingly well. "You have an eye for sizes sure you don't want to be a tailor when you grow up?" Rhett asked half jokingly. Honestly he and Ferdie hadn't talked much about ambitions when they get older and Rhett felt that was partially his fault. He had no idea what he wanted to be when he got older. He had some ideas on what he didn't want to do but that was about it. He wasn't like his sister and a lot of his peers who had a set idea or a couple set ideas on their future. Rhett felt a little guilty that at fourth year he still hadn't decided his future or even close to it.

Rhett took the robe that fit and carefully folded it up and nodded as his friend tried on a bigger robe. "You might hurt the staff's feelings if you decide to take it without getting fitted here," He said, "but I think the robes will mean more if your grandmother fits you."

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:25 am

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera didn't want to sound like a snot, but the Diagon Alley was noisy. Street noise was one thing but having to endure noisy running kids were grinding her gears, granted she didn't like people who were so intent of wasting their voices. As she entered the shop with her uncle Laz, Mera immediately tried to occupy herself when he decided to discuss stuff with one of the staff. She liked some of the dresses in this place, even though she was quite satisfied with what she has in the wardrobe. But hey, it didn't hurt to buy at least one that caught her eye- even though they were just here for the robes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian and his escort arrived to get the next item on the list that caught Cian's fancy, the robes. He hoped it wasnt like the one he wore last Halloween that was blue with stars. Though looking back it was ironic that he was dressing as a super generic fairy tale wizard. The robes on the list listed the uniform. Ugh school uniforms? So no cool t-shirts to class. He was looking at the sizes and wondering if his shirt size is what he should start with when he lightly bumped someone with his rear. "Oops, pardon my butt, it kinda does it own thing." He said in his own weird apology.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:12 am

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera was just examining one of the coats when something just bumped on the behind, which made her drop it out of shock. "Bloody hell." Mera grumbled after coming to her senses, not exactly fond of feeling shocked of anything. She knelt down as she picked it up, then smoothed her skirt after doing so. She looked at the boy with blonde hair and amber eyes, who apologized like a weirdo. Not that it was a big deal, her uncle Laz was weird and Garnet also dated some weird girl at school. Either way, Mera gave him a confused look with an arched eyebrow. "It's your butt, control it next time," she told him flatly, then her stoic feature softened a bit, "Sorry, I just don't like people catching me off-guard. Are you a first year like me?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash