Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:14 pm
Helaku nipped at one of her braids playfully. "Quite true. Some respect only physical strength, and those who have no better purpose than to fight. Gladly I'm not one of those. I just hope she doesn't run into one like Rahu that would make her even more wary of me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:22 pm
She carefully extracted the braid from his nips, still grinning, but more so in a playful manner now. "I've heard so much of this Rahu character. Is he really -that- bad?" She knew of Soquili that were a little tempermental, but none that were so bad as to warrant being afraid of or just completely avoiding.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:28 pm
Helaku frowned and snorted. "Aye. Ilianna doesn't like him, and he absolutely despises mares. He respects no one unless they fight him. He was talking with one mare for a bit, but now...now he's worse than ever. Sometimes, I wonder why."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:37 pm
"Ilianna nearly talked me ear off about him, so I was warned," she said in a less light-hearted tone as she shifted her legs into a more comfortable position. "I guess I'll run into him at some point, but I like to think I'm made of slightly stronger stuff than my half-sister. She seems easily intimidated as much as she likes to not show it." Olathe shrugged nonchalantly at that; she hadn't been with her half-sister long but it wasn't hard to see that Ilianna was delicate in certain situations.

"Perhaps Rahu is afraid that no mare or stallion will find him worthwhile, so the best thing to do is to scare them away? So he can't be hurt?"  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:48 pm
Helaku tilted his head, some of his long mane falling over one eye. "That could be possible..." he mused. "But if so, his defenses are so well put together that it would be very difficult, if not nigh impossible, to break them down. Not that I'd care to be the one who tried...let that be for someone who can stomach him for longer."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:56 pm
She chuckled, casting him a calm, almost serene smile.
"I'm sure he'd resist your attempts with all his being if he's as bad as everyone says. No reason for you to waste your time. I'm sure you'd have better things to do." The mare paused though, flicking her ear as she caught the noise of a crackle in the distance (probably a squirrrel or something running in the leaves), then smirked.

"You could take him though, I'm sure, if he did try to bully you around. It'd be harder for a mare, I would wager, but I won't stand for his nonsense if he tries to mess with me. I've no time for stallions who throw bigger fits than foals I know."

She nipped at some of the offending mane that draped over his eyes, lightly flicking it back to uncover his face.

"And now you know why I have braids," she commented drolly, caring little that that was a rather abrupt topic change.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 pm
"Hey!" he yelped. "Leave a stallion his one vanity will you?" he joked, grinning. "I like my hair. It works nicely as a blanket." Chuckling, he tossed his head to drape it over Olathe's neck for demonstration. "See?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:13 pm
She giggled and shook her head at his words, finding them to be silly, but endearingly so. Stallions WERE rather touchy about their mane...more so than most mares she'd met.

"I suppose it does make a nice blanket," she agreed, looking at the silky strands that draped over her own black and white mane and the blue hide of her neck for a moment. "You could hide in there....like a foal in a bush hideaway!" Olathe pulled her head back some so the mane slid further up her head, giving her a clocked appearance. She looked silly, but she was trying to prove her point. She, for all accounts, appeared to be in a cave of sorts.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Helaku chuckled, nuzzling at her. "Well, we've satisfied my curiosity, and yours...so what now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:28 pm
"Oh, I don't know," she said pensively, pulling her head back out so she didn't look so hidden now, and rolled her ears back in thought. "Really, I'm free for the rest of the day..."  

Jamal_Reedy

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:34 pm
His own ears flicked back and he tilted his head in thought at this. "Well...perhaps you could look around inside the teepee?" He smiled. "It's rather comfy, and the human's not in there often so it doesn't much smell like her."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:48 pm
"...really?"

Olathe had been curious about the structure, as she had yet to really explore the teepee of the two-leg that Lia kept talking about. She just knew that the two-leg was around.

"Well, if you don't mind, I would like to look. I can't help but be a little curious. I blame you."

She chuckled merrily at that and carefully extracted herself from the stallion's lengthy tresses before getting up, which was tricky in the confined space.  

Jamal_Reedy

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:22 am
Helaku gave a little mock gasp of surprise, but the mischeivous gleam in his eye belied the fun he was having. "Blame me...whatever for? I'm completely innocent I assure you..." He tossed his head with a light laugh. "Of course, look around all you wish. The teepee's mine, despite what any two-legger might think."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:59 am
"For making me curious and encouraging me to satisfy it," she said with a laugh, stepping around their shelter carefully and heading for the looming shape of the teepee.  

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:12 pm
Helaku fairly pranced coltishly ahead of her to duck his head underneath the doorflap, grabbing it in his teeth and pulling it aside so she could enter without the heavy leather dragging across her. If he was rather clever with a nearby rock he could shove it onto a corner of the flap and hold it open, and he did so so that she could have plenty of light to examine the inside. Smiling proudly, he waited for her to enter.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff