Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm
Emeric was happy Eion was on board. "Well being an oddball kid will make you fit in our oddball family." Emeric said with a grin. "Well, you can come with while I let the adults in charge know we're taking you home. Then we can help pack, we can once we get you moved in you can have your friends come to visit. It will be nice to open up the playroom again." Emeric said standing up but not yet moving. "Or if you want to tell your friends here your good news" He didn't want to make an assumption of how many friends he had.

[Format broke i blame Ferdie]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's Bedroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie & Max
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is really hard

Eion grinned a little bit when he said he'd fit in with their oddball family. It would be good, since he didn't even really fit in with his birth family. He offered to let Eion stand with him while they did paperwork, but he didn't really want to do that. He mentioned packing and a playroom, which confused the boy. Just where did they live that could have a playroom? Did that mean they were loaded? Were they just adopting him as like... a charitable good deed thing? He bit his lip, wanting to tell Reggie and Max that he was being adopted. He never really thought he'd go before they did. Then again, Reggie had bigger fish on his plate now, and Max had another friend here... that Finney kid, or whatever his name was.

Suddenly, the man mentioned telling his friends, and Eion vaguely wondered if he'd read his mind. Maybe it'd be better if he told Reggie and Max, rather than letting the grown ups do his dirty work. He looked up at the blonde, then back down at his feet. "I gotta tell 'em... but maybe alone. You can go do papers with Luke, and I'm gonna go find 'em." But what should he say? He'd only ever had to tell his mom goodbye, but it was in a room full of angry child services guys. Now he had to say goodbye to his best friends. He walked into the room they all shared, spotting Max and Reggie. Reggie, it seemed was just waking up, which was probably going to make Eion seem like a jerk. "Hey guys, hold onto your eyeballs, I got some news." He offered up his most mischievous grin, then followed his words. "I'm movin' out. Some guy decided to adopt me. So now I'm only gonna have one brother, insteada you two. But... I'm really gonna miss you guys." He said the last line, voice cracking a bit. He felt tears well up in his good eye, but tried not to cry so his friends wouldn't be sad.

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ... Oʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Tᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
          Tʜᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.
          Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ."
          𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie was still adjusting to aftermath of his night out. He was still jumpy when he heard a bark and he had a bandage on the leg the bad wolf bit. He had been sleepy so he went and took a nap. He had a weird dream with cacti and cookies that ended when he awoke. Max was in the room to when Eion came in. He had special news! He got adopted! Reggie lit up and hugged Eion pretty much as a reaction. "See I told you you'd find a family! Make sure to write so we can owl each other!" Reggie said before relesing the hug. Oh... he seemed sad.... "You ok Eion? It's good you got a family. Once I'm not being watched for sneaking out anymore I can visit you!"

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:39 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Gerver
Seven Year Old Half-blood Orphan

Location : Wool's Orphanage Bedroom

Max had come into the bedroom to get something and was quietly sneaking around. After everything Reggie had gone through, he didn’t want to disturb his friend. It was then that he began to stir awake as Eion walked into the room. “Hey Eion, what’s up?” Max asked curiously. As he explained that he had been adopted, the younger boy felt a pang of sadness among the feeling of happy. It was great that Eion found a home, but it was sad that he wouldn’t get to see his friend anymore.

Max put on a smile as he watching Reggie go in for a hug. “That’s great Eion.” He said not overly convincing. “We’ll miss you too.” He went on to say. “Maybe we can visit each other sometime.” He added on to Reggie’s thoughts before going in for a hug. “You shouldn’t be sad, you should be happy.” Granted it was coming from a kid who was equally sad to see his friend leaving. “Like Reggie said you got yourself a family, that’s good news.” Happy yet sad… yeah it made sense.

Status : Eion's leaving! Happy and Sad...
                                                  Company : Reggie & Eion

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eion gave Max a small little wave when greeted, but after he shared his news, the others reacting in ways he didn't quite expect. Reggie was happy for him, which was normal, he was always happy. Max, on the other hand seemed sad. Eion hugged them both, a frown set on his face. He was excited to step out in the world, but that meant he had to leave his best friends behind. Wouldn't they hate him forever if he left? They both offered to visit, which made him feel good inside. They both were going to miss him that badly? "As guys, you know I'll come visit. We're best friends, I've got to. Or maybe if they're cool I can have you guys over to party." He grinned, hugging them both again. It was going to be hard to pack up and say goodbye, but the blonde guy was probably waiting on him. He stepped over to his bed area and set his stuff together, tears running down his cheek.

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ. Tᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tʜᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.
          Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ. Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ."
          𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

null

Reggie could understand the sad happy feeling. He was sad Eion would be leaving but also so happy he got a family."Oh, before you close yor suitcase i got something for you." Reggie said before ducking under his bed. He pulled out a well loved bunny "Hopefully he isn't too ratty but take Patch with you. He helped me adjust here and he can help you for your new home." Reggie held out the bunny to Eion hopeing he be ok with the purely sentimental gift. He had moon buddy now and it was doing Patches a disservice to let hi just sit under his bed.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image
Maxwell Elias Gerver
Seven Year Old Half-blood Orphan

Location : Wool's Orphanage Bedroom

Max felt slightly better with the idea that he’d see Eion again. It wasn’t goodbye forever. It was just goodbye for now. They were best buds and Max couldn’t not see him anymore. It would suck, not to mention be a painful thought. Much like his thoughts around Christmas time. He didn’t need more bad thoughts.

Watching his friend pack Max was sure going to miss him. Reggie offered up (or rather gifted) his bunny Patch. It had been a while since that stuffed being had been used. He himself had a stuffed parrot and was more then content with it. If he had something to give Eion he would have but sadly he was without. “It’s something to remember us by until we see each other again.” He said with the smallest of smiles. It was definitely tough but they’d be able to get through the distance.

Status : Eion's leaving! Happy and Sad...
                                                  Company : Reggie & Eion

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Eion looked a bit confused when Reggie hurried to tell him not to close his suitcase. He hadn't forgotten anything, right? Suddenly, he was being presented with Patch, who was Reggie's stuffed bunny. Eion remembered the other boy cuddling with it before he'd been bitten. Perhaps the bunny was cursed (at least, that's what he was going to tell people). "He's not too ratty. He's just perfect. Plus, I need a patchy-up bunny to take on my adventures!" He wrapped Reggie in yet another hug, looking over at Max when he said it was something to remember them by. "Pft, like I could ever forget you two goobers! I'll come visit before you know it!" He grinned brightly, pulling Max into a hug as well. He was going to miss those two, though he couldn't say he'd miss Wool's as a whole. He set Patch carefully in his suitcase, then snapped the latches. He didn't know how much longer he had before the grownups came to get him, but he didn't want them to have to search either. "G'bye guys. I'll make sure to write! And once you guys get adopted, don't forget to remember me too!" He grinned, then tugged his suitcase along behind him in search of Emeric.

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image
                      They say no way, oh, I say I'll rule the world
                      Ain't afraid of the walls, I'm a break 'em down
                      They stay the same, oh, I'm feelin' high as a bird
                      Ain't afraid of the ground, I'm a stay up

Emeric had finished the paperwork after a bit of name issue. Eion was a middle name not a first. It made for a good chuckle. Emeric wouldn't be too hard to find. "He buddy, ready? I can load your stuff." He said. He could tell it was a tearful goodbye. Eion's good eye looked a bit puffy. Emeric got the suitcase loaded in the vehicle. Emeric smirk when he saw movement in the window. He could see one possibly two kids waving from a window. "Think your getting one last wave." He said pointing to the window

[Left it open ended on if max is waving with reggie. Wouldn't see why not]

I chased illusion
                                                                              Then I watched it fade to black
                                                                              Throwing me off track
                                                                              Found revolution
                                                                              Found it in a simple fact
                                                                              I ain't coming back

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Outside Wool's
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Emeric & Seweryna

Eion looked up at Emeric, wondering if the paperwork and boring stuff was almost done. He wiped his eye on his sleeve, trying to appear like he hadn't been crying. "Yea, I'm ready. I've got my bag here too." He gestured lamely at the bag beside him, thinking it pretty obvious that it was his. The man took his bag and loaded it in a car, and Eion shuffled slowly after. He absolutely hated living at the orphanage... so why was it so hard to leave?

He walked outside, shivering a bit in the chilly winter wind. When Emeric said he was getting a wave, the boy turned in place. He spotted his friends in the window and waved back, lip trembling as he tried his best not to cry. He never, ever could have imagined it would be so hard to say goodbye. He wiped away a stray tear on his sleeve, then sighed as he climbed into the car to begin his brand new life.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Wool's - Orphanage
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Not Sure
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Hiding and Watching
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wanna go home
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Uneasy

Simon was very unhappy to be here. He didn't like all the noise and chaos that came with this place, and he really didn't like how messy the others all seemed to be. He was used to picking up after himself and Declan, sometimes mama, but never so many people. He just wanted to go home, but since his mama hadn't come back, he felt like he'd be here forever. He was lucky his mama had left a letter with him, because he didn't want to talk to any of these people.

What was worse than the messes was his terror at getting in trouble. He wasn't ever supposed to show off his colors, but it was annoying to wear a hat inside. He wandered to the living room area where a few others were playing, but he just stood back, his blanket trailing behind him. His hair turned a minty green, eyes flicking through colors before settling on a soft violet. He shuffled a bit, not sure what to do with himself. Normally right now he'd be helping his mama make lunch, but here he was just stuck outside his routine in a place he didn't know.

Kungfudemoness

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

Reggie was just putting away some markers and paper from his drawing and grabbed Moon Buddy. He was heading to the bin with the toy cars when he saw a smaller kid that seemed new. The kid had that cool thing where he could change how he looked. Meta something. It was a big adult word anyway. Reggie trotted over to this new boy. "Hi! I'm Reggie! Are you new here? What's your name?" He asked hugging moon buddy. He hoped he wasn't too scary. He was small even for his own age. Hopefully he could help the colorful boy adjust. Reggie remembered it was scary when he first got here.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Not Sure
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Shy

Simon watched one of the older kids put away coloring supplies and grab a wolf stuffie. The younger boy watched him, wondering what toys he was going to play with. Instead, he walked over and introduced himself. Oh boy. Simon didn't much like talking to new people. Hair turning a pastel blue, he stepped back a bit, bumping into the corner walls. He looked over his shoulder at the offending wall. He was not used to being bombarded with questions. Carefully, he nodded, watching the boy. That answered one question. He was new. But how long had the other boy been here? He was older, and if he hadn't gone home with his mama, would Simon ever get to leave? He hugged the corner of his blanket that was in hand, the rest still pooled around his sock-clad feet.

Kungfudemoness

I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

Reggie worried he spooked the kid. "Don't worry everyone here is nice. Some of the kids are loud but not mean. Want to play cars with me?" Reggie hoped an yes or no awnser was easier for the kid. The small child's hair shifted colors again. That was neat! Reggie wished he could do that! Perhaps once he got to Hogwarts he could learn some cool hair color magic. "You can play with me and Moon Buddy! He like new friends!" Perhaps the kid liked his wolf friend. He had gotten it from one of the adults that also had a bad doggie bite him before. Though he didn't like the medicine he had to have.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Curious

Simon nodded when Reggie said it was loud. He did also say no one was mean, which was reassuring to the toddler. He was asked if he wanted to play cars, and he nodded again, this time a bit more. A small smile crept upon his lips, the boy's eyes shifting to be a neon green and a deep indigo. When told he could play with "Moon Buddy" Simon figured it was Reggie's wolf stuffie's name. He grinned a bit more, reaching out a tiny hand to pat the wolf atop his very soft head. That was about when he noticed his fingertips turning greenish. Oh boy. Quickly, he jerked his hand away, pressing it to his chest and covering it with his other hand, which was still clutching his blanket. He blinked down, a small frown settling on his lips as the color lazily curled up his arm. What if his mama saw? She'd be so upset!

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games