Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:28 pm
Blizzard120

"I suppose that a hybrid of all things standing toe-to-toe against perhaps the most powerful trainer in the region is a big headline if anything. Especially in the likes of Kalos. Regardless, I would have imagined a so-called celebrity like Malva should realize that's show business...I guess. At any rate, I got a question to ask of you, since I know you're in the ins and outs of Kalos for the most part. Does Madame Lutine Arome strike any chords to you in some way?" I asked.

"Madame Lutine Arome? Sure, I've heard of her. She has a perfume shop in Lumoise City. She's pretty famous among Kalosian women, especially the nobles. She designs high end perfumes, very expensive stuff. I can only dream of spraying her products on me. I also believe she is part of the nobility as well, but like you not by birth, just by battle prowess. Why do you ask?" Alexia asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:00 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I suppose that a hybrid of all things standing toe-to-toe against perhaps the most powerful trainer in the region is a big headline if anything. Especially in the likes of Kalos. Regardless, I would have imagined a so-called celebrity like Malva should realize that's show business...I guess. At any rate, I got a question to ask of you, since I know you're in the ins and outs of Kalos for the most part. Does Madame Lutine Arome strike any chords to you in some way?" I asked.

"Madame Lutine Arome? Sure, I've heard of her. She has a perfume shop in Lumoise City. She's pretty famous among Kalosian women, especially the nobles. She designs high end perfumes, very expensive stuff. I can only dream of spraying her products on me. I also believe she is part of the nobility as well, but like you not by birth, just by battle prowess. Why do you ask?" Alexia asked.

"..." That wasn't very helpful. Wait a second, no...actually it was. If she was able to fight, then why would she... "Alright, let me tell you what I got. This woman approached me twice today, once before I met you and once on this train ride, which she even admitted she's not supposed to be a part of. She apparently runs her own information ring some how, getting to know the ins and outs of Kalos, not too unlike you guys. Her means, though, are a bit more questionable that I am to gather. Worse is the thing that has me a bit unsettled is that she asked me just a few minutes ago to actually get her in attendance of Elite Four Siebold. I never even met the guy before and couldn't even tell anyone what the guy looked like and she was trying to convince me to do that? Furthermore, it was out of the blue. She might be worth looking into."

I knew the risk doing this. If I do this, I would know for sure who is on my side and who isn't, and if that were to be the case, I can act accordingly. If it so happens that they both are on my side, then I would perhaps have the most versatile means of information in Kalos, something that Snagems desperately need. Either that or they're both against me and they're working to trap me, which I would come prepared for. If only one of them just so happens to be against me, I can root out who's the liar and perhaps as a bonus clean up Kalos that bit more and basically send a proverbial message to Lysandre that I was coming for him. The downside though in doing this is that if they were on my side the whole time, I might have a nasty trust issue crop up between the two, something I'm hoping that they wouldn't hold against me with the circumstances considering. Furthermore, if that wasn't the case and only one of them is affiliated with Lysandre, let alone Flare, I'd be putting someone in danger if I did bait out someone from Flare in doing this.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 pm
Blizzard120

"..." That wasn't very helpful. Wait a second, no...actually it was. If she was able to fight, then why would she... "Alright, let me tell you what I got. This woman approached me twice today, once before I met you and once on this train ride, which she even admitted she's not supposed to be a part of. She apparently runs her own information ring some how, getting to know the ins and outs of Kalos, not too unlike you guys. Her means, though, are a bit more questionable that I am to gather. Worse is the thing that has me a bit unsettled is that she asked me just a few minutes ago to actually get her in attendance of Elite Four Siebold. I never even met the guy before and couldn't even tell anyone what the guy looked like and she was trying to convince me to do that? Furthermore, it was out of the blue. She might be worth looking into."

"Well, if what you're saying is true and if I had to take a guess she probably has her eyes set on the upcoming state dinner Lysandre will be hosting, Siebold is catering it you know. In fact Lysandre is hosting a delegate from the Sinnoh region. It is peculiar I admit, and almost insulting at the same time, Madame Lutine has never triggered our suspensions before, in fact we never even considered her to be more than what she appears to be, a perfume maker. Why would she essentially out herself by making such a request to you? It's odd. We'll look into her and see if we can't find anything, until then if you see her again just play along." Alexia said to Blizz.

"Bing...bong...we have arrived at Kiloude City. All disembarking please do so within the next twenty minutes." The intercom chimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:30 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, if what you're saying is true and if I had to take a guess she probably has her eyes set on the upcoming state dinner Lysandre will be hosting, Siebold is catering it you know. In fact Lysandre is hosting a delegate from the Sinnoh region. It is peculiar I admit, and almost insulting at the same time, Madame Lutine has never triggered our suspensions before, in fact we never even considered her to be more than what she appears to be, a perfume maker. Why would she essentially out herself by making such a request to you? It's odd. We'll look into her and see if we can't find anything, until then if you see her again just play along." Alexia said to Blizz.

"Bing...bong...we have arrived at Kiloude City. All disembarking please do so within the next twenty minutes." The intercom chimed.

"Yea..." I then perked up, hearing the intercom chime in. "...that would go without saying. Thanks Alexia." I said, ending the transmission. I finished off my Coke then started to disembark the train, finally making my way out into Kiloude City.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers