Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
The Spooky Clutch Touching: Trick or Treat! Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 pm
Nodding in consideration at Angel's response, Haizea made a note to keep breathing, keep her head or at least try to. There seemed to be some active, or would noisy be the word, dragonets in the clutch. At the very least, some really seemed to want to make themselves known, to be heard. "Will do. Thank you. Best of luck to you down the road." She smiled and straightened herself. Not too bad so far. Let's see now. Might as well make the rounds close by before ranging out. Frankenstein Monster egg was right there and, though a little nervous, she squatted down next to it. Deep breath in, two, three, exhale, two, three. Okay. She stretched out her hand, fingers hovering about its shell for a moment before making contact. Haizea spoke softly, her brow knitting together somewhat concerned, nervous. "Need a word? Or many? I can't linger long, but it'll be okay." Part reassurance to herself and part to the dragonet within.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:23 pm
A soft smile danced on her lips, brief but generally amused at the egg's calmer state. Pulling one last image, a stuffed beast glistening on a roasting spit, up from the confines of her memories, Amra thanked the egg for being so calm and wished it many delicious meals after it hatched. Her hand stroked it's warm shell as she stood fully, stepping around the gathering of Candidates that had willingly stayed to touch the little egg's appetite.

Any calm she had felt from the small egg was washed away in the presence of a great rising anger. Dropping her eyelids further down so as to avoid eye contact, the girl walked over towards the other side of the sands. Attention of a higher power was not her aim, good or otherwise. Amra really just wanted to get through this touching without any real incident and glean as much information as she could at the same time. Thus far she was learning quiet a few important and interesting things and she didn't want the anger spilling over into her fellow Candidates to affect her own chances.

Keeping a close eye on them but still managing to focus on her own pursuits, she cast about and placed her right hand to the brilliant shell of The Vampire. A feeling of power met her touch and brought her full attention to the egg.

"Hello there, I'm sorry to have come upon you without my full focus. I was distracted by the escapades near your sibling." Amra spoke softly, admiringly, "What is it your beautiful shell covers?"

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Henwas

He was glad when there was no anger towards him, no out right hatred for him and his choices. Really, he felt nothing but the faint touch of the being insides mind and then it was gone. Almost as if it was in such a dreamy state. The fact the egg didn't get angry gave him back a small bit of hope and he removed his hand and placed it upon the shell of it's neighbor, the Ghoul Egg

Huarwar

The demon was so inviting, though Huarwar was very much aware not to let himself get lost in it. Answering one more question for it before moving on wouldn't cause any problem though. He didn't know if the egg would tell, even after it promised but, in all honesty he didn't know all the lengths he would go to. How could anyone actually know unless they were put into that position? I suppose I am willing to do what it takes to become stronger. His eyes lifted as he glanced around, giving the shell a small stroke. Thank you for your time. I look forward to seeing you shine at your hatching. Removing his hand, Huarwar placed it on the shell of one of the demons neighbors, the Djinn egg. You seem like you are having fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Oh, Faranth help her. If there was one emotion that Isilje wasn't so familiar with, it was anger. Her stomach rolled, warning her rather intently of the impending ill. She at least had the good sense to get up and stumble away from the eggs for a bit as she tried to breathe through the fury from the egg. Why was it so ANGRY? Its poor siblings were upset, true, but for it to be full of that much rage...it was frighting. She almost wished she had one of her friends from High Reaches to be there....for a soothing hand on her shoulder, as her head pounded. Was that what Impression would be like? Feeling all those emotions all at once? It was a thought that made her worry...Shaking her head, the girl was slow to recover. It took a good few minutes before she managed to stumble over to the Werewolf Egg, touching its shell in a quiet, still queasy greeting.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

smolderingskies

Adorable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:02 pm
        Laelia nodded at the Hellhound, smiling in her familiarity with the feeling. She knew about protection, about guarding. She had given herself to that idea entirely, up until recently. But she couldn't linger a moment longer - there were still so many personalities to meet, and she'd spent almost the whole time right here! The redhead moved onto another nearby egg. She'd actually kind of noticed that a lot of people were being turned away from the Mummy egg almost immediately, and decided she wanted to give it a bit of her attention. What was the commotion here?

"What are you looking for, little one?" she thought at the egg, laying her hands gently on it. "What is it that you're not finding?"

----

Saimwen hesitated on the Demon egg, surprised by the reaction he had gotten. A dark chuckle bubbled up and out of his throat. It seemed that these eggs all saw something bigger in him than even he saw - and he wasn't even sure what that was. Was he really settling? Did he really have that much potential, that much of a thirst for greatness? What was he willing to sacrifice? He'd already given up so much... his family, his craft.

But he'd gained so much more. Once again, his eyes found Marinel, who was bumbling about the sands with Dolmar still, hardly tossing a glance in his direction. That same green envy stirred in his stomach. Maybe he did have wants, wants he wasn't ready to admit yet. "I suppose I've already made sacrifices," he said, "but I'd be willing to do... more, I think. After all, no one gets anywhere without coming from somewhere, leaving behind something. Right?"

----

Dharzol was somewhat relieved that this Wraith egg had no harsh words to offer him, only a gentle touch. It didn't seem quite interested in him, and frankly, it was a welcome change. But he still didn't feel as though he was quite getting the reaction he wanted. He saw Candidates' faces lighting up, others darken with anger and frustration. But Dharzol just felt a little ill. He removed his egg and spent some time weighing his next decision, carefully wondering where he might find solace. So far, this Touching had been nothing but chaos for him.

He approached the Werewolf egg, carefully touching it. "How is the Touching faring for you?" he asked, hoping a conversational approach might help. As if any approach might help, at this point. "It's been a bit rough for me."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:08 pm
Kiri could feel the delight from the egg, and she couldn't help but smile. Her fingers stroked the pale egg. I think it would be impossible no to adore you, little one! If this was what all the eggs were gong to be like, she was in for an interesting afternoon. With one last fond caress, she parted from the Siren egg, and moved among the rest of the clutch.

She touched a few eggs here, a few eggs there, all with varied results. When the Banshee began its wailing, she couldn't help but feel her hackles go up in alarm; and while she was glad that Vimiath sorted out and seemed to quiet the egg, she did worry for it. Honestly, she had no idea that eggs could be so expressive. Hopefully the small one would be all right.

The brown haired girl eventually found herself at the side to the Gargoyle. And how are you, pretty one?

-----

Rasthell blinked when the egg seemed to feel insecure about not being showy. What? Aww, come now, beautiful-- you're beautiful! You don't need to flashy or snazzy. Just being you is all that's needed, and I'm sure you'll make the world shine. He gave one last surge of sincere encouragement, before carrying on.

Now and then as he moved around the eggs and touched what he could, he'd pause to catch a glance of Dharzol. He hoped the other wasn't feeling too out of sorts, and that the eggs were responding kindly. Honestly, if the eggs knew him like he did, what wouldn't they love? But this wasn't about Dharzol -- and he doubted the other Candidate was even thinking him. This was about the eggs.

Approaching The Djinn Egg, the red-haired man reached out to stroke the egg, admiring its shell, and thinking happy thoughts. Well hello, lovely one. I hope you're well. Rasthell tried to send a wave of welcome and affection toward the egg, letting his fingers trace some of the white stripes.

----

Cedarian couldn't help but smirk as the egg gave him such high praise. Yes, he was a breath of fresh air, wasn't he? Compared to some of the group, the strawberry-blonde could easily believe it. If he stood a little taller, it couldn't be helped -- he knew that he was beautiful, perfection incarnate, really. His hands caressed the eggs shell a final time, before he walked away. Clearly, this clutch had good taste.

Though he didn't strut, the long-lashed man moved about the rest of the Candidates with a bit more obvious confidence. He made sure to keep his distance from the shrieking Banshee egg, and the angry Frankenstein Egg -- he didn't need any of their baggage or drama. Not yet, at least. Instead, he stopped by, offered the egg a bow, before letting his hands rest on The Gargoyle Egg. Salutations. How might this egg be doing this eventful afternoon?

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Teiha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:32 pm
”Everyone on the Sands!”
There is a none-too-pleased 45-foot gold dragon stomping around, watch out if you are in the vicinity of Frankenstein or Zombie!

Vimiath
She was still focused on the Banshee Egg, but Vimiath’s faceted eyes still caught movements – and her ears some sharp words – that made it very difficult for her to continue her calming ritual. Yes, a few eggs were upset. That in itself was not anything she needed to address. It was the nearby candidates who were exercising some poor discretion indeed. And at least one was a familiar Western candidate who should have known better than to speak so sharply to an infant. Eyes flickering with orange and red swirls, she sent a quick thought to Talela, who was already on her way over to the Frankenstein Egg. With one last nuzzle and loving thought, Vimiath swaddled the Banshee in a deep, warm nest of sand and again crossed the sands.

The aged blonde woman, hands on her hips, reached the group first and looked at all of the Candidates who were gathered around the Frankenstein Egg, fixing each one in turn with a direct stare. She did not frown or glare at them, but there would be something in her manner, a motherly air of chastisement with love, emanating from her.

Roana, I understand that you are trying to help, but you need to move away from that egg immediately. Even though it is only a baby, the dragon in that yellow egg is affecting you with its feelings, and your reactions are causing it even more distress.” She turned to the boy who was also attempting to steady the egg. “Kambri, you should also go visit a different egg. Thank you both for your assistance, but I believe you have all been informed by our dear Candidatemaster A’ral that handling the eggs outside of soft greeting touches is forbidden. If it happens again, Vimiath will have you sent back to the barracks.”

As if to confirm the woman’s statement, the golden dragon loomed up behind her, letting the hot colors of her eyes tell the candidates exactly how she felt about their actions. Oh, there was still a lot of green and even a little blue in there, she was still proud and pleased at the attention she and her offspring were receiving, but she was very large, and still in charge, and would have spoken far more harshly than her rider had. She bent to check on the Frankenstein Egg, sending comforting thoughts while repositioning it to her liking.

Meanwhile, Talela smiled at Kambri and Roana and reached for the shoulders of both younger folk, intending to give them a gentle nudge toward other eggs. “But please, don’t be discouraged. You two have proved that you possess strong empathy, which is a very good sign if you hope to Impress. I am sure it will happen, if not from this clutch, then certainly from one in the future!”

And, speaking of forbidden touching, if Farensil had wanted to be sure she didn’t overstep any bounds, then she should have asked before acting. It was one thing to react instinctively to catch the egg, as the Western candidates had done with Frankenstein. This stranger, however, had acted knowingly in moving the small green egg without permission. Did High Reaches not teach their candidates proper behavior? Or perhaps this was just how they thought the glorious Vimiath and her offspring deserved to be treated? As jokes? Vimiath did not care to wait for her rider to run interference, this time. She stalked over to the girl herself, and shoved her away from the Zombie Egg. She did not use enough force to cause any serious harm, but she was not gentle. Her snout followed close behind, so that her nose – and open mouth – were very close to the girl.

I am Vimiath, and you will heed my words. I will not remove any possible lifemate for my children if it can be helped, so you may stay on these sands for now and continue to meet them. However, since you have moved my child without permission, I have moved you in return, and hereby revoke your privileges. She snorted in Farensil’s face for emphasis. You will no longer be permitted to touch any of these eggs.

Sinders Path

~Kiana_Nala~

Ruhane Chiisai
Vimiath got a bit more upset over that than I expected. Sorry about that! :/

”Tsunake”
Just so you know she wasn’t overlooked -- Tally definitely would have complimented Iathe’s empathy, too, but (probably for the better, lol) Iathe didn’t act/speak loudly enough for her to see it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 pm
Gavryl's expression sobered as the Demon Egg asked what he wanted of it and the youth... didn't know. All of his thoughts, all of his opinions went blank upon that question and he thought back to the Mummy and the lingering moment of approval. Perhaps that's what he wanted then? Approval? If he were honest, that wasn't far off the mark.

What are you offering...? he asked curiously, head tilting to the side but his inquiry was interrupted by a dragon shuffling over and a goldrider looming over the candidates. It was startling and he froze, hands pressed against the egg's shell and a silent What do I do?? echoing in his mind as a cold shock of fear lanced through him. He'd been following the rules!

And then it turned out he wasn't the one being dressed down and relief flooded his system. Goodness but that gold was big!  

Waiver

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 pm
Rinis felt the questions from Ghoul. She was Rinis, a hopeful candidate. She gently stroked the dark red shell as she felt the warning not to get close to the other. Which other? She wondered. Was there something wrong? Hunger pains overwhelmed her, and made her place a hand on her own stomach. There wasn't any food right now. Don't worry, there will be plenty of cut meat when you all hatch and after you find your rider.

She have it one more pat, then moved away. The rear half of the clutch was done. Now to make her way forward. One bright teal egg caught her attention. As she moved, the gold moved among the eggs again, this time by Zombie and Frankenstein. Rinis stopped to stare as the gold and her rider dealt with some other candidates. What had happened? She shook her head and continued on to the Gargoyle Egg, letting her hand rest along its shell.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm

This was getting increasingly out of hand. A'ral moved from where he had been standing beside Gr'del, taking several steps forward. "Candidates. Please remember to keep your thoughts, words, and actions calm while interacting with these eggs." A number of them seemed to be upsetting the eggs, and while it was quite natural for eggs to become upset at times, the Candidates needed to remember that they had a role to play in this, too.

Please do recall that you are much more grown up than the eggs are, and they do not yet know how to temper themselves. If you cannot keep calm, consider stepping back for a time.

Zinath made herself heard to all of the Candidates, stepping into the role that she often filled during these events. However, there was one "Candidate" in particular that needed to be addressed. Dear, you are caught. You may continue to touch the eggs if you wish, for I feel that you would make a good dragonrider if you were to learn some discipline, but do not sneak about so. The words were sent quietly to Serfie, who had not escaped the Green's watchful notice. I have not told my rider yet, but it would be wise if you came forward yourself.

As an afterthought, she added privately to Apate: Please do not roll any more eggs. Another Candidate has been denied touching privileges for similar behavior, and it would be unfair to her if you were allowed to do the same without consequence.

Revel1984
stella cinere

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:03 pm
Miach (HR)

Miach was briefly distracted by Vimiath and her rider approaching the candidates surrounding the Frankenstein's Monster Egg and green rider A'ral approaching. "I wonder what happened." She commented before an answer came from both the rider and his dragon. There was no need to respond verbally but she did nod her head in understanding. She turned and her full attention was on the Hellhound Egg once more. "You'd like to help others too?" Miach smiled, not an ounce of nerves touching her words. "Mmm." She said as she began to think. Miach didn't quite understand what the egg seemed to be saying otherwise in regards to dragonhealing, but she thought it might be approval based on the earlier response. "I--- als-s-o like to play strategy games." She admitted. Usually it was by herself, but every once in a while her grandfather would play with her. "And float. Not in d-d-deep water though. I can't swim." Miach let out a slight huff as she admitted that swimming was not something she ever learned how to do. "I want to learn that too."

Kambri (W)

Kambri knew from the moment he had chosen to wrap his arms around the Frankenstein Egg that he was going to be at the very least reprimanded if not completely thrown from touching the eggs. When the rider and her gold had approached he had stayed where he was until they were closer, to ensure the egg didn't tumble over in it's anger. He would take whatever punishment came his way but he wasn't going to risk the egg accidentally breaking open before it was ready. That didn't mean his whole body didn't shake at their approach.

When he rose to his feet, Kambri bowed his head to Vimiath and stepped out of the way of the egg. At Talela's stare Kambri blushed a deep shade of red and lowered his eyes briefly. "Yes, we were warned." He admitted, not saying out loud but conveying with his eyes that he really didn't matter the consequences so long as the alternatives to the egg itself hadn't happened. "Thank you." He said, his eyes shifting from Talela to Vimiath at his words and a slight smile on his lips. At least he would get the chance to continue meeting the eggs and trying to Impress. As Vimiath tended to her egg and Talela placed her hands upon his and the other rider's shoulder he couldn't help but blush more. "I will go visit some of the other eggs. I'll try not to do that again." He continued to blush. At A'ral's approach and Zinath's own reprimand he blushed an ever deeper shade of red until his whole face was submerged in red. "I understand and will do better."

Taking a deep breath, Kambri decided to stop by the Wraith Egg. When he finally got close enough, he placed his hands upon the egg and rubbed it with one hand. "Hello?" He asked.

Teiha

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:04 pm
A delighted laugh escaped from Shahera. “I would love to dance with you,” she told the egg. She was about to do just that when the Gold Queen was moving again. What exactly was going on? She watched in surprise as the gold stared down another candidate. Was this normal? When A’ral began talking, she figured it was definitely not. Her brow creased as she tried to understand how someone could forget the eggs were, well, still eggs and not even babies yet. Though, if the gold hadn’t been moving before she probably would have at least given the first egg a spin in response to its pleas. But that was harmless. Upsetting the eggs with emotions was definitely not.

She frowned out at the candidates before turning back to the Siren Egg smiling again. She gave a quick twirl to the egg and whispered “we will have to find time to dance later it seems. One must keep up appearances of obedience at times like these.” With a grin, she sashayed off to the next egg .

She approached the Werewolf Egg still grinning. “You are a lovely shade of black, my dear egg. You are less varied in appearance than your clutchmates here.” She placed a hand on the egg, and in a conspiring tone told it “but I bet you have the personality to dwarf them all, don’t you?”  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:14 pm
By the time the green had said anything to him Apate had already folded his hands behind his back again. They didn't need to worry despite all the lovely and colorful eggs the candidate had already decided to not touch any of the others and instead took a step or two back in the to allow others in. It was probably a risky move on his part and the likelihood of him impressing was a rather large zero in happening but he liked the odds besides there would be others, maybe.

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 pm
ShinosBee

The Mummy
The Mummy would once again shudder, disgusted by the touch of the girl. Such a heathen! No, be gone. Shoo.

Meepfur

The Mummy
And another girl with... well. While the egg might appreciate the girl's desire for power, it had no desire to be anywhere near her. Just go away already, you cur. Ugh. When would this be over with? The egg was getting tired of people.

---

The Demon
The egg would give the equivalent to a laugh, an its power would tighten around Dezerac. Yes. Power. The Demon could help the man get his every wish, his every desire. The Demon was strong -- but was he strong enough for The Demon? Was he willing to do whatever it had to do to achieve those dreams and goals? How far was too far for Dezerac? The Demon wanted to know.

Sinders Path

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

~Kiana_Nala~

Avid_RPer18

Frankenstein's Monster
((I'm responding to everyone in bulk because of Vimiath & Talela's interference.))

The egg's rage would continue to buffet the Candidates like fronds from a gale. It wanted revenge. It wanted others to hurt, just like it hurt! It wanted... It wanted... it was overwhelmed by various feelings. It knew Roana and Iathe were angry. It knew Kambri and Lennik were simply trying to help, to support it. Haizea didn't seem to realize it was angry, so the shock of its rage against their touch . . . it was too much. When Vimiath approached, the egg seemed to give a little shudder, and as suddenly as its rage began, it stopped.

It went quiet. Silent. Dead still. Burnt out from its anger and rage, it hid within it egg and gave those around it no more.

SilverLutz

The Hunter
The egg seems to approve of all these things, and sends a wave of understanding and encouragement. All one can do is their best, and that is all that is required of life. Stay strong, stay the course, and be vigilant. Even the smallest of things can be a hero -- Vennodren is more than he realizes, or so the egg believes.

Mewsings of An Angel

The Ghoul
The ghoul was torn. On the one hand it didn't like being touched by so many all at once -- but berries sounded good. Really good. Super good. If an egg could drool it would, and its hunger would wrap around Kieza like a shrug. So. Hungry. Berrrrrrrriessssssss. What else do you have?

Smerdle

The Ghoul
BACK IT UP! BACK UP! STOP! CEASE! DESIST! BACK, BACK, BACK YOU INTERRUPTER OF BERRIES! DON'T LEAVE JUST WAIT!!! The egg's annoyance was mixed with a pang of hunger and hope. It wanted to know this other BUT JUST WAIT A MINUTE OKAY!?

Revel1984

The Hunter
Honesty was necessary to get through life, and something Serfie had better come to understand, especially if they wished to linger near its shell. But. The Hunter knew that Serfie was delicate. How could the girl know better when they weren't given opportunities to do the right thing? The girl needed time to mature... and the Hunter would give her that time, for now.

Ruhane Chiisai

The Zombie
The egg would reach out and give Farensil a slow but appreciative surge of warmth and thanks... before settling back in its egg. It would give a slight start at Vimiath's sudden approach and dismissal of the girl -- but what could it do against its mothers wishes? So the egg would sigh and settle back into is mound.

Mx Cherie

The Mummy
Hmph. The egg can tell this individual thinks highly of himself -- yawn. How boring. so does half the Candidates on the sands. You yourself are no different, so kindly remove yourself. Good riddance.

demon_pachabel

The Werewolf
. . . awoo? Awoo! There was a little more heart after Martirae's encouragement, and the egg itself leaned warmly against the other for a moments thanks. It was who it was, after all. AWOO! Slowly, its warmth and cheer began to return.

Aukai Oceansoul

The Werewolf
First Martirae, and then Damon! And oooh, a harper, huh? The egg's energy would begin to return, and it too would push against the other. Yes, they can sing together, cant they? Awoo, awoo, awoooooo! Such lovely voices -- the Werewolf was much happier than before.

Ryala

The Werewolf
HELLO HELLO HELLO! Hello! Awoo! Hello! The egg would greet Del in its original playful, joyful happiness. No longer sullen, no longer distressed, it would give a happy shake. Del should sing too! Awoooo!

tatterpixie

the Werewolf
Such attention! The black egg couldn't help but shiver in joy as people once more settled around it. This was perfect! This was how it should be -- together. Is Phayton's friend going to join? The Werewolf would love to be friends! Does Phayton awoo too? Or do they get angry at loud awoos? But it will be loud if it wants to be loud -- the scary-not-scary-girl said as much!!

Thaliawen

The Werewolf
Ah-ha! You! Friend of New Friend! Friend-friend! Yes, be welcome. The egg would give a happy shake, and its joy would return at the compliment. Of course it was a lovely singer -- it had so many lovely people to sing to! Except the ones that don't like awooing.

Shaddaling

The Demon
Yevalee would be greeted with its usual majestic greeting. The power would radiate from its shell, and it would certainly look over the other with interest. How interesting. And who might this one be? What might it desire of the Demon? What were its wishes and wants? The Demon needed to know.

BastetAmun

The Ghoul
WAIT! WAIT! WAIIIIIIIIIT! JUST STOP. BACK IT UP! BACK AWAY FROM THE EGG! DON'T LEAVE JUST WAIT YOUR TURN. The anger was more irritable than accusatory -- but it didn't know how to make it clear. JUST DON'T GO ANYWHERE AND WAIT OKAY!? DO IT. On top of irritability, it would overwhelm Henwas with a nagging, needing, hunger. Food. FOOD. THINK ABOUT FOOD!

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

The Werewolf
Infectious joy would overwhelm Isilje and help wash away any queasy, uncertain feelings. The Werewolf would share in its happy, only too pleased to be surrounded by so much kindness! Be happy, come play! Isilje picked the best egg for that.

smolderingskies

The Mummy
It finds everyone here severely deficient. Leave it be, and go away.

The Demon
The egg would simply laugh, and be amused on Saimwen's behalf. Well, if that's what it wants...Sacrifices can be a great burden, but no statue is carved without the shattering of stone. Perhaps all Saimwen needs is a bit of . . . encouragement. The Demon could be that encouragement and lead the other to greatness...

The Werewolf
The joy of the werewolf could not be contained. It understood having rough days, and had had a rough time being silence and squished. But don't despair! Play! Dance! Live life as you ought! The Werewolf will cheer Dharzol up as best it can, and lean into the other ever so happily.

Waiver

The Demon
Ha. Fear no queen, for The Demon is here... but the Demon will not give freely. Take a moment, enjoy the power that this egg has, but consider well if you are prepared for what comes along with it. If Gavryl wishes for acceptance, than he will need to accept himself, first. Does he?

~Kiana_Nala~

The Wraith
mmm. . . There would be a sigh, and Kambri would feel the gentlest touch in return. For all the insanity happening around the egg, the Wraith seemed completely oblivious. What's going on? Is it-- and then it would drift away as swiftly as it arrived.

faesinger

The Werewolf
Hello! Helloo! The joy that the egg was sharing with everyone would envelop the girl only too happily. Oh yes, it had such a big personality! The biggest! And the loudest awoo of them all! The egg would lean against Shahera, its personality bright and cheerful. Does this one like to play? This egg has never climbed, but it has rolled before. Does Shahera ever roll?

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Revel1984

Angel Egg

Admirable. The eggs should all find homes, after all. Sometimes one just knew what one must do. One day Farellen would surely be a rider himself, and he would have other actions to take. It hoped that he would have the courage.

ChaosTheories

Hellhound Egg

Without him it could not succeed in its goals? The Hellhound was a trifle confused by Jagmund's words. It didn't know if he meant that it would be extra successful with his aid, or if it wouldn't get far without him. But it was going to try, no matter what.

ShinosBee
Thaliawen

Angel Egg

The egg frankly scoffed at the very idea that it was for Dolmar or Marinel. In spite of the apparent difference between the two of them, Marinel was nearly as culpable for Dolmar's disgraceful behavior as the young man himself. Dolmar should be ashamed of himself, and Marinel should not condone his actions. It wasn't particularly impressed with either of them, and rather thought that even for two who had hatched from the same egg that they were overly bonded. Did Marinel think that he was such a good person, when he would not stand up to Dolmar? No. Neither were for the Angel. It wanted no part of them. Let others partake, for it was not going to bite.

Djinn Egg

Why hello, Falienn! The egg gave the distinct impression of a smirk. Let all of those others judge him, the egg thought he was something special. Keep working your magic, precious, and someone will be bound to notice you!

Ryala

Angel Egg

Dear little singer, please don't be alarmed. While it was a fierce egg, the Angel could also be kind where it felt the kindness was deserved. In her case, it was so. It could feel the integrity in her soul, and it certainly appreciated such.

Meepfur

Angel Egg

This was the kind soul who had played with the Werewolf. The egg let Rio feel a burst of approval, a soft bubble beneath his hand. Continue as you have, and you will grow to be a worthy man, someday. Such a charitable heart would prosper in a Weyr, no doubt. But he need not concern himself with its appearance. It was what was within, not what was without, that mattered most. Surely he understood.

stella cinere

Goblin Egg

With a shriek of giddy joy, quickly muffled so as not to alert Mama, the Goblin egg went rolling quietly along. It had just found its very best friend, and what were they going to do next? MISCHIEF NOT YET MANAGED!

Tsunake

Djinn Egg

Why yes, it was an exceedingly lovely egg, and no doubt a similarly attractive dragonet. But that didn't mean that it couldn't admire fine specimens like Alya herself. Speaking of which, why not give it a little cuddle?

Aukai Oceansoul

Hellhound Egg

The egg gave a note of approval. Yes, they were deserving of respect. Were the Candidates what had gotten its siblings so riled up? For if so, it would need to find a way to calm Candidates down so it could calm eggs down. Oh dear, what a task.

Shaddaling

Goblin Egg

But whhhhyyyyyyy? The course was boring! It would be ever so much more fun to get into a little trouble, didn't he think? Gob just wanted to have fuuuun, not think about dumb things like rules.

Hattaki

Vampire Egg

Indeed? And did she often find herself coming before another in such a state? How very rude. But at least she had acknowledged her mistake. Hmmph. It would deign to address her. The slight irritation the egg was feeling quickly shifted to pleasure as it basked slightly under her admiration. It appreciated the compliment, to be sure.

BastetAmun

Djinn Egg

The Djinn was always having fun, darling. It had ways of making fun where no fun existed. And why pay its sibling any mind when he could focus on it? It was quite enough for one man, surely. However young it might be.

Masterharper

Gargoyle Egg

Utterly flummoxed by Kiri's words, the Gargoyle did not immediately know what to say or do. It was not a beautiful egg, surely. But she was welcome, welcome to come rest against the Gargoyle. If she wished.

Djinn Egg

The Djinn gave the distinct impression of a wolf whistle. Who was this unmasked man? Frankly, the Djinn was well aware of its own loveliness, and he definitely should be too, but why talk about it, when they could be talking about him?

Gargoyle Egg

Most excellently well, thank you. How kind of him to inquire. And how might he be? This was a very nice patch of sand, and he might stand upon it for a time if he so chose.

magnadearel

Gargoyle Egg

Hello, the dragonet replied, settling a mantle of calm over Rinis. No matter what was going on, she was quite safe here. This egg would not allow anything untoward to happen within its small sphere of influence.

~Kiana_Nala~

Hellhound Egg

It didn't know how to swim either. But it had the feeling that if it tried, it would be able to swim too... maybe. After it had hatched. It liked the idea of strategy games, though it didn't quite know what one was. It seemed like something the Demon would do.

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff