Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Additional ➣Event Forum
Winter Solstice Festival - Main Event Forum - [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm Fireworks in a Hug!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tess listedn to the woman as she tried to ask why she was called boom. She kind of giggled. "I'm called Boom, cause I go Boom! It's kinda pretty, but it's not good for things around me! The sound even sounds like a Boom!" She didn't know the best way to explain it, all she knew was that it wasn't good for the farm, which is why she came here, to learn how to better control it. She knew that she had come in the middle of the semester, however, after what happened between her, a cow, and a cow bell, it was for the best.

Tess smiled a bit more when the woman said that she loved winter. Winter was so amazing! The snow swirled around, and then gathered on the ground, then because of people, it still moved around in wonderment. Fiona then asked if she liked music. Music was really pretty! It went up and down, and it moved very souls themselves. "Music is amazing, it does so much! It goes everywhere at once, and it makes you feel things, depending on the song! Sad songs make you feel sad, Happy songs make you want to dance! It makes memories come back like they had just happened. Music is pretty and important!" Tess realized that she was talking a bit too much, but the look on her face was of happiness, and wonder.

"Cause right now, I could use a hug!"

[[OOC: ]]

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:53 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"You... Go boom?" She asked simply with a puzzled expression... Rather than ask more, she just listened in silence while Tess answered her music question, now listening, Fiona could do all day with somebody like this excitable redhead. She couldn't help but grin.

Fii shifted so she's facing her newfound friend, still somewhat avoid eye contact though as she raised a hand to fiddle with her own hair. "Hehe, glad to see I'm not the only one then..! In a way, I feel music is the simplest and most honest way to expresses ourselves. I'm sure people that listen to you have no problem recognising how you feel that way! Scared, happy, dreamy... It's all so easy to express through a melody..." Her voice grew soft as she went on. "S-say... Aren't you here with some friends, family or... Whoever? I don't wanna take up your time..!" Fiona finished, she would prefer to have the company for a little longer, but it's safe to assume Tess would have people waiting for her. Or is that just the brunette's mind going nuts?

Youroka Kage

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image
Roselyn de la Croix

"Have some bread"

Perhaps Roselyn repeated something that Nova already knew, but valuable life lessons are always worth repeating. It is those life lessons that everyone needs to carry on with them depending on the kind of person they want to be. Teachers need to know these lessons well if they plan raising the children with good morals and become outstanding citizens. A gust of wind threatened to blow away the parchment containing all the prices for the goods she was selling at the stall. Just as it lifted off the table, Nova reacted by using her raiment, which she would explain it after Saturday’s big the parchment. To put it simu, she has control over gravity. Quite useful raiment, especially in this scenario where it might have been tricky to retrieve the parchment without it.

"Why thank you. I will admit that you saved me a lot of time and trouble from having to go out there myself and recover that piece of parchment. I would show you mine in return, but I’m afraid it’s not that interesting."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Equivalent to $200]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Tending the bread stall]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Winter Solstice Festiva/Bread Stall]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Winter Wool Dress]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
❀ ✿OOC: [Roselyn enters the Winter Solstice Festival]

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image
Sarai Kuuma

Sarai did not think she would receive a bit of a cold shoulder after doing some civil work for the guards, but at least she is not being detained. The two troublemakers have been dealt with and that’s all that matters. It would be nice if any of that money she earned from playing her flute were still in the exact spot that she left them, but there is no doubt that actual beggars and wind managed to do away with her newly acquired funds. Perhaps she ought to find someplace warmer so she does not feel like she is freezing to death. Or maybe she can do some convincing to have someone get her hot cider or something equivalent to drink. Of course, why not challenge herself and get that guard who gave her the cold shoulder at first to do it? He is still there and he sort of complimented her by saying things like how she isn’t a beggar and can handle herself well. She may not like doing this, but it was better for him to actually see her face. She removed the clothing surrounding her face, revealing the dark skin beauty with short red hair and golden eyes. Her piercing eyes gazed at the one named Krem as she said to him,

"Well, when you’re someone like me, you have to toughen up a little bit. I can’t always rely on strong, dashing heroes to save me...although that doesn’t mean much when I facing this dreadful weather. If only I had something hot to drink..."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Sarai Kuuma]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Speaking]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Winter Solstice Festival
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[To be added later]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[
❀ ✿OOC: []

Queen Hera Kami

Yami Miyagawa

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Tess nodded her head when Fiona asked if she went boom. "Yes, I don't mind showing people...just I can't do it too many times in a row." She pointed her fingers together in nervousness. Most people didn't like it when she went boom, cause destruction followed. However, that was just life for her. That's why she carried wooden cutlery. Though knives really don't work with being wood, but that's why she had teeth!

Then she got the most talking out of Fiona. She talked about music like it really was! Music was so amazing, it was happiness, it was sadness, it was pure like she said. Then she asked if she was here with anyone. Tess shook her head. "Nope! I just moved here. I'll be joining the semester late. The rest of my family is still on the farm! You are the first person I've talked to!" Tess had a big smile on her face. She was excited for what the day could bring!

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:10 pm
“Raiyun”

oyehh

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Well, it was pretty obvious that they would be surprised with the fact that Azura was used to cold weather. Oh. Heheh, that's how it is for fishermen and deep-sea divers. Azura explained. He loved the fact that he can be his normal self around others when Julia's around. It was weird how he was able to socialize better, when he always considered himself a loner. As he was introduced to Kayl, he wondered about his name, and pretty much about him. Nice to meet you. We met on the first day when she accidentally bumped into me, and made me spill my drink. Azura chuckled a bit. Of course, he did thank that drink that he was able to meet her. Not really. Azura spoke, answering her question regarding yesterday. I pretty much stayed here alone just checking out some stores and playing my guitar with the other musicians. He answered, leaving out the fact that he remembered catching a glimpse of Kayl before, but with other people. Anyone wanna check out the Ice sculpture contest? He asked.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:59 pm
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken exhaled slowly as he walked through the festival. His arms wrapped protectively around his prizes, The two books. He had yet to see the two people that was the targets of them. Though he had only checked the library to be fair. Draken himself had shifted back to his normal outfits. Of course that had been a mistake as he was now rather cold. Freezing in fact, Though he kept himself warm by drifting close to each of the fires and stalls. Though he kept his eyes squarely on any fire brazier he walked past.

His eyes kept darting around the place, Trying to spot anyone of interest. He was not even sure who he wanted to see. Maybe Tay? Or even elijah. Or maybe even someone new! Everyone kept telling him to meet new people. And he tried. They just.. Scared him a little. Even the shopkeeper yesterday had scared him a bit. Though he had passed out? He couldn't remember past the whispering part.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: Couldnt think what to add to a entrance post alone so .. yay?

LocationThe Event
ActionWandering

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:13 am

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Theodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxxEoana Guard

"And who is 'someone like me'?" Krem inquired, his curiosity peeked. Krem had been unable to catch a good view with the ladies appearance, that being her covered in layers. He hadn't seen someone with so much layers in quite some time. He assumed they must be visiting for the festival, caught off guard with just how much cold this place could get. Winters could be harsh, but this was just crisp air compared to other lands he had traveled to. Winters were harsh, so he assumed this lady must be from a completely different area.

Sure enough it was true. As she lowered her cloak, bright red hair flashed at Krems face he almost wanted to squint. Her tanned skin glowed in comparison to the pale surroundings. She brought color were there was none. He spread a wild grin across his face, a cheeky little b*****d. It was a feat to see someone of her appearance in the blandness currently here. He remained fixated on her piercing gaze for a moment. Looks could kill, but she wasn't piercing him tonight.

"If this is your way of asking for a drink, you're doing it wrong." Krem would speak up, his cheeky half smile still spread across his face. "Sure I'll buy you a drink, but you should ask politely first." Krem would note, head tilting slightly to the side as he glanced once more at the many layers of cloaks and fabrics this women wore "You seem to struggle with the snow huh?" a light low chuckle.

[◈ Where - Main square] xxx
[◈ With - Unknown female] xxx
[◈ Feeling - Relaxed] xxx
[◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
[◈OCC] xxx

⚫╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚪xxx

[Profile]
Yami Miyagawa

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

Well that is strange. Most men crumble before Sarai when they see her face and willingly go along with her implied suggestions with enthusiasm. Granted she managed to pique the curiosity of the guard standing before her and he will be buying her a hot drink, but she can't call this another victory for her feminine wiles. She also didn't understand what he meant by doing it wrong, so she wants to know what works for him. For now, she will be coy with him and acquire that hot drink, be it cider or chocolate. First she have to ask politely, but also be friendly with by asking him for his name. She stepped closer into his space with an innocent look on her face as she said to him,

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I do appreciate having someone like you, a fine hero, buy me a hot drink to save my life. Unfortunately, the snow and I don't agree with each other. So...will you buy me a hot drink ans save me? I am known as Sarai, a wandering flutist. May I know the name of my savior?"

❀ ✿ι αм:[Sarai Kuuma]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Nothing]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Speaking]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Winter Solstice Festival]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Covered]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[First Mark & Second Mark]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[]
❀ ✿OOC: [I apologize for the short post]

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

"Oh, I know you won't disappoint~ You never do~" Gianna leaned closer to him as she felt him wrap and arm around her waist. This was exactly how she liked things to be. As they neared the stall that sold the pastries, she looked at each one as they were being restocked. All of them looked well-crafted and delicious. She didn't know how she would personally ever choose. It made her glad that she left the job up to Ven, although, she knew he'd have a hard time deciding as well. Glancing at Ven, she laughed at his expression and how entranced he was at the many pastries. "Why don't you look at me like that?" she teased with a playful look, using a mock hurt voice. As he decided on what to get and paid the vendor, she gave an extra tip for their hard work in the cold weather. Smiling and bidding them a goodbye, she walked away with Ven.

Gianna took the bag that held the pastries and took out a danish. She took the sweet aroma in for a moment, savoring how lovely it smelled. She then took a decent bite out of it, closing her eyes and letting the taste settle in. The blonde let out a small moan in delight at the warmth and sweetness of the danish. She glanced up at him with a smile, and nodded at his question. "Yes, they are to my liking~ How fresh and warm they are does well with the colder weather. I knew I could trust you." She smiled warmly at him before taking another bite of her danish and letting out a small hum in content. "Here, try it." Reaching up, she held the danish toward his mouth, so he could go ahead and eat some.

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Winter Festival ] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Great ] || OUTFIT [ Winter Festival ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling, I will fix tomorrow. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None...

╔═══════════════════

"Ah, well met," Kayl said while giving Azura a light, polite nod in greeting. Kayl chuckled lightly at his story of how Azura and Juliana met and thought about how he had met Juliana. Kayl and Juliana had a pretty amusing meet themselves, it was almost endearing, just how strong-willed and competitive Juliana could get. Thinking about it brought a small smile to his face, especially now that she was bringing up festival games and the like. If they were to play anything, he wouldn't be surprised if Juliana kept playing until she won. "Yea, me either," Kayl answered after Azura when Juliana asked if they had played any games. In truth since he had spent most of the previous day with Silme, he had spent most of his time simply walking around, talking, and eating, but Kayl wasn't about to share all of that.

"No, I mostly just snacked on a lot of the different foods, and watched the young ones play around," Kayl said before looking back at Azura. "Oh? Have they started that already?" He asked as the event piqued his interest. He was curious about the different statues that would be formed, but even more interested in the process for each carving. Different people from different walks of life rarely used the same methods, and Kayl was curious to say the different ingenuities people showed from their life's experiences. "Well if it's started, I wouldn't mind checking it out? What about your Juliana? Wanna check out the contest? or rock out some games first..."

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:43 pm

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Theodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxxEoana Guard

"huh.” Krem stated in a blunt tone. His eyes wandered across the tanned beauty. She was extremely beautiful but a pretty face doesn't guarantee you everything in life. It seemed perhaps she was use to that. He knew not what or who exactly she was but understood that she was rather… hmm… well s**t, he couldn't place a finger on it, correctly describe it. Krem was seen with a furrowed brow, a confused look to his own tanned complexion.

She would step into his boundaries, catching him slightly off guard. Out of reflex, Krem would take a stance back and become ridged for a moment, soon realizing she has meant no harm. ”I, a hero? Krem inquired with a arched brow ”I do not believe I am nor will I. Krem shook his head softly ”Flattery will get you nowhere with me lady. I've already got the confidence. Don't need someone to pep talk me, possibly use me.” Krem gave her a look of ‘gotcha’ as if she was caught.

”But I shall treat you to some cider. Come.” Krem ordered an armored elbow, wondering if she would take it. ”I am Krem, a city guard with no special talents.” he'd say with a half smile ”Besides my confidence and charm.” he'd give her a wink before guiding the two to a stable which would serve some cider.

Paying for the two, as promised, he'd had her a cup, a smile given as well. ”Are you here for the Festival or other business?” Krem would inquire with an arched brow, taking a sip of his drink.

[◈ Where - Main square] xxx
[◈ With - Unknown female] xxx
[◈ Feeling - Relaxed] xxx
[◈ Outfit- xx] xxx
[◈OCC] xxx

⚫╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚪xxx

[Profile]
Yami Miyagawa

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:43 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

Fiona attempted not to appear TOO overjoyed to know she was the first person for Tess to have spoke to, getting a tad giddy as she spoke. "O-oh so you're like, new here? That's gotta be terrifying, or exciting..!" Strange, Fii wasn't used to being this settled around a total stranger, yet here she was. Oh, wait...

She went silent as her flow in the conversations died down, and her awkward side started to surface. Her attention steadily turned towards drawing in the snow with her shoes, What else should she say..? Do we stick where we are? Meet more people? Explore the various stalls? Her mind raced as she pondered more than she intended, occasionally glancing to Tess just to see whether or not she had left of boredom yet.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image
XOXOX
OXOXO
XOXOX

┏━━━━★☆♛❦☆★ ━━━━┓

Zael was pleased to see Tala begin to relax a little. It was worth it to bring him here, he sincerely enjoyed watching Tala finally take a moment to relax. The grin on the boys face combined with his relaxed stature as he was sitting on the wall made it all worth it. He laughed as he was held out a piece of meat in return and picked it easily from his fingers before eating it, and nodding his head "You're right... This is everything I had hoped it would be and then some" He says with a smile up to Tala as he takes a bite of his own lamb. Looking up to Tala and shaking his head, swallowing his bite before he said "Of course... Happy to help, Tala. Thanks for coming" He said with a wink up at him. After all, it had been a long time since Zael had done anything with Tala. It was a refreshing change of pace to spend some time with Tala. Even if it was a little forced to begin with, it seemed to be enjoying himself now.

Zael was content to eat in silence for a moment, however when Tala asked him about his festivals he laughed a little. That was a long time ago. "Mmm... Yeah, I've been through a lot of them. I've hosted a lot of them too, actually" He adds thoughtfully. Before he had come here... "I had way to many, I guess" He said with a bit of a laugh to his voice as he took another bite of his meat. "This one is impressive though. I Was surprised that this place would do an event like this... I really didn't expect it, but it was a nice surprise" He said with amusement. The first bite of the meat tasted the best that Tala had offered him, but the rest of the meat was still most certainly delicious, and so he took another bite. Chewing and swallowing before responding "It was a bad habit honestly, having so many festivals. It's part of the reason that I ended up here" He mused as he rested his back against the wall, leaning against it. His long hair around him. He wanted to ask Tala more about his coming before here, but honestly he didn't want to ruin the mood that Tala was in, and so he refrained from asking anything to deep. Instead, wanting to coax him out of his shell a bit more, he decided to keep the conversation mostly light and let Tala offer up whatever information he felt comfortable offering. Typically, he would partake in alcohol to loosen up a reserved spirit, but Tala's magic seemed quite dangerous. He didn't want to have him drink in a public setting like this. So he would just have to do it the old fashioned way. Not that he minded that either, he did enjoy talking to Tala. However, he felt like it was okay to ask. "What about you? How did you spend your time before coming to the academy?"
┗━━━━★☆♛❦☆★━━━━┛

Where - ♫ . Heading to the Festival♫ Company - ♫ Tala ♫ Feels - ♫Curious, happy, and contented..♫ Outfit: ♫ As seen, slightly more trussed up OoC: ♪ ♫ ♪ Sorry about that quote mishap, hope it works this time D: ♬ ♭

Tala Maxwell

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Tess heard Fiona get a little excited for her talking to her first. She was happy to see the woman happy. "It is! I like the feelings though, it means that we are just human! I do wish I knew where things were though. I don't like getting lost." Getting lost could be bad, cause if he ran into something, then it might explodes, and she didn't want to do that. People might get mad at her.

Then there was quiet. The conversation had died a bit, but the place was still very crowded. Tess didn't want to get up though. "You are at the school right?" She hadn't asked too many questions of Fiona, but she was curious how it all was.

Voice of Aegis

Additional ➣Event Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items