Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Hokage's Office [ Sadayo ] [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:38 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

kiiwispoet

The operative briefly touched the surface of his mask. It was there. To say the least, the operative was as equally concerned as he was interested in the meaning of these elusive mind games the girl was appearing to put into play. He was learning she wasn't one for speaking and offering her true intentions probably wouldn't come well. The name wasn't familiar to him and he was really considering stopping everything to dig for the official file on her.
He wasn't what she was looking for? He was boring? All sorts of little yellow flags were cropping up in his head. Insulting and threatening Fudō was another matter. He could feel his face growing warm with anger within the mask and tightly pressed his lips together. If not for his dedication to training then this operative would be barreling into a very different state of mind.
He moves a free hand to the table and began tapping a steady rhythm with little changes in tone. His newfound inability to trust this young lady had him diverging his thoughts as he forwarded a sequence of letters with his finger loudly on the table. "That bearded vulture," he replies with much emphasis upon the appropriate name of the breed. "Is my friend. He is a gentle genius but speaks not a lick of our language. He's been awarded a prestigious shinobi rank to reflect skill and work."
Kaia's threat to his companion was a terrible tipping point on a great, personal level to one avian enthusiast. Behind the darkness of his mask, the operative's sights were darting wildly as if following an erratic insect before squaring in on her eyes ▰ Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank X [S+] to trigger a remotely, harmless technique.
"The Storm agents are not scum bags." He voiced firmly, almost in a hostile tone with his temper trickling away. Storm has a whole treaty of cooperation riding on this visit. Risking a war over a surprise visit would be costly and unnecessary on both sides. He assumed something alike a dark, ominous vibe one apprehensive of these agents of the village underbelly might feel when staring face to face with a mask. Experience varies, of course. Not everyone is afraid of the Special Forces when some like this one, who worked so closely to the Hokage, felt many should at least think to be on their best behavior. "Kaia, tell me why should I offer you any information if you haven't told me anything direct beyond your name." What sort of work was she after? Maybe he wouldn't need the file after all. The tapping on the desk stopped.
The vulture whistled and warbled when Kai entered the room. To Kai, the operative might have sounded like he was cutting himself off from some full-fledged monologue. The young rapper's timing was actually on the ball this time. His hostility subsiding even more now. Fudō was likely not in any danger and the opeative was doubting this unusal girl was planning to make any troubling moves.
"I'm filling in for her." On a soothing breath, the operative aleived his prior anger and nodded. He was, for the most part, back to what he felt was normal. "Yes, Makino had submitted a brief letter and the Hokage wanted to discuss your progress in the healing arts." WIth reluctance, the operative was feeling his previous question was already being defeated. He preferred a worthwhile answer before disclosing the whereabouts of one busy woman. A lesson, perhaps, in when secrecy was acceptable versus when it wasn't. Someone who's very name identity was secret could respect the amibigiouty for only so long in a peaceful conversation.
"The Hokage has had to address a diplomatic affair and instructed civilians to stay out of the forests of Takijinsei until their business was concluded. I cannot discuss the nature of their visit. If you choose to seek her out in the forests be cautious, patient, and on your best behavior for our guests with her."

ooc:

▰ Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank X
Eye Mind Reading is a technique that allows the user to read another's mind. By subtly weaving signs with their eye, the user can delve into the mind of their target through eye contact without them noticing. Must be used at the target's body rank. Requires an upkeep cost two ranks below it's executed rank, with a minimum of E rank upkeep per post.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:36 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAI UCHIHA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kai brightened at the mention of the Hokage wanting to discuss his medical progress. He'd been volunteering at the hospital so much lately that he was sure he had a sparkling record in that regard. "Diplomatic stuff in Takijinsei, huh? That's really cool. I totally respect that you gotta keep it on the Dee-Ell, ya know, two people can keep a secret if one of them is asleep at the wheel, right? I'll totally be on my best behavior, too, I already promised Momma that I would. Ok, thank you Mr. Substitute-kage." He gave an energetic two-fingered salute before heading off from whence he came.

[exit]

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:23 pm
Kaia-Gaia Uzumaki ::: S c a r l e t t e Q u e e n ! ! !
Nindo: * Murderous silence* [ We mind the things we cherish. ]
3 8 1 2 P h y s i q u e
Hair Color: Black; changes at will.
Eye Color: Emerald w/halos; changes at will.
Height: 5ft + 9inches
Weight: 124.925pounds
  • Head: 10.25LBS
  • Torso: 56.25LBS [ Toned/F-Cup ]
  • Entire Arm: 6.2125LBS [ Toned ]
  • Entire Leg: 23LBS [ Lengthy/shapely ]

Outfit:
  • Head Dress w/Uzumaki Chained veil
  • Sleek all black high-collar cat-suit
  • Cuban link choker chain
  • Heeled Tabi Boots w/Uzumaki Chained Ankle Cuffs

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaia felt judged and she sat silently through it boiling up. If the operative was truly in her head he would see she was fixated on staying calm and composed. Her PTSD was going to express itself because of his over the top and sarcastic reactions in correspondence to her genuine interests. She felt like a monster for killing people, but thought she was maybe half decent of a person... However, the operative made her feel like no one would like her even outside killing people. She tried to fight that feeling because she knew that was fear trying to get to her and if she fed into it she would never stop killing people.

~If you receive me negatively the choice was yours. I am who I am... Don't let me change you...~
    Kaia projected her life into the operatives head... From her birth in captivity and slaving up to this point with the only release of taking lives. Maybe because she felt her life was taken.
    ~There ya seen it all and you still... don't know a thing about my entire life. I have many years to see and things I'll never disclose. I know you have more questions let me answer them... I don't have an elaborate plan to kill people... I have a simple plan for killing people. I don't need to tell you that I'm not going to kill you, you know I'm not in the mood... You know I'm not unthreatened. ~

Kaia sighed
    "See you're making me look like an a*****e now..."
    ~The bird is a fight for you... I'm not fighting over a bearded bird... you can fight yourself if you want... What do I look like telling stories about how that one time I fought this guy cuz I insulted his bird? ~

Kaia's eyes dead locked... ~ Not happening... Anyway, I came to see the Hoakge not to fight with the nosey unhelpful secretary... since killing isn't the center of your job. ~
    Kaia would sigh
    ~Which means I am at the wrong place. You could never understand who I am and why I do the things I do... You clearly don't think so well of me, but I'll own that I joke a bit too much and I know I am morbid... I don't need your acceptance and I don't want to live up to your standards...~
    Kaia paused then sighed lightly closing her eyes.
    ~Well I guess you might be the Anbu hiding his true colors it seems. You know my story... my entire story... still want to be the bigger person?~
    Kaia did not care about being the bigger person, she barely valued life. Kaia knew that she would take a life with little consideration and did not hide that from anyone.

Hurrak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:38 am
    After Kai left that was it. The operative lowered their head. The technique apparently drilled too deep. "I am not fighting another genin in the office because somebody said no. This would haunt him. "We're just different people. Different motives. Goals. Focuses." Sounds of his discontent just moments prior already gnawing at him. Mocking him. He shaked his head and points at the whistling vulture.
    "You should know I raised that bird from a hatchling. He's like a son to me more than he is a tool of the trade."

The images of the aftermath of the burning tower was getting to him, the Uchiha, the mayhem stirring rogues who hadn't a face to refer to. He grumbled at his own foolishness.
    "But you gave me what I needed then. A straight answer."
    The tap message he forwarded to the bird was a string of letters summarizing his thoughts. "You have a sense of darkness more striking than most genin. Those in the ranks who cannot devote themselves to completing an assassination when ordered, there's a problem. You appear to not at all have that problem. If you say assassination is truly your strong suit then I can offer just that. In hand with your ability to keep a level head, you should be very productive. " Productive for success.

The operative lowered his head momentarily as he stepped around the desk. The jingling of a key he produced from a pocket unlocked a cabinet. From the cabinet he placed a tray of scrolls on the desk.
    "We have rogue infiltrators we haven't been able to locate. It's an on-going matter that has I and my comrads on alert. I don't know you. I'm not here to be your friend but I am here to be your ally. If you're set on spilling blood, then you can spill some of this."
    He picked a scroll marked by a series of A's printed on the exterior. "Crimelord. Wanted dead. Attacked a trading caravan last week somewhere in the Land of Fire. Target, female who wears a tigerskin stole around her neck. Strong suits are in close quarter combat with the staff and Light release. We have her location. We just need the kill."

His excuses and stress were an awkward replacement offered in route to mending the uncomfortable first impressions sewn by circumstance and boldness.
    "You can take the job here. I can look for something else. Or you can file into whatever the Hokage might have."
    He spun the scroll around as if performing a flashy trick. "Or nothing." the choice really was Kaia's to make.

The vulture whistled again and this time was something to turn the operatives head. " What? Okay..... The gentle genius over there wants me to apologize. He's so better in tune with emotions than I am sometimes. " With his free hand, the operative idly waved his hand as he squares his attention back to the genin. With a flick of the wrist he said it.
    " so then I extend my apologies. "

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:59 am
    3 8 1 2 P h y s i q u e

Outfit:

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaia could feel the operative's demeanor softening. She did not need much more than progress when it came to dialogue and a genuine apology was always welcomed. She could tell he was apologize beyond the fact that his vulture had requested it. Either way Kaia was fine as long as it was genuine. With a brief sigh, "Don't worry about it, miscommunication happens all the time. It's what we do with it... "
    Kaia knew this first hand, it is why she was here looking for a cure to serial killing. At this point the feeling of something fading away under her pulsating grip was therapy... A tear fell.
    "I apologize for making light of the office... My values are completely else where as are many things about me."

Killing more people is not what she came here for, but she would except the missions out of weakness.
    "I'll do them all... Caravan first..."
    She was becoming outwardly vocal by the moment. Her character a bit less inconsistent. Even though she had received an apology and the relationship between her and the operative were mended.... she was already shaken. These next missions were not going to be clean. Kaia would vanish then reappear before the operative, then would kiss his mask. He should have felt a bond... it was very out of place, but Kaia did not believe in handshakes and hardly felt the warmth of a hug... a kiss was familiar to her. She however, would not bring this man to his knees, this was purely affection.

Kurama: Kaia Kiss & Caress!

▰Category: Enchantment
    ▰Rank: B-S+ Rank
    ▰Primary Sense: Chakra
    ▰Additional Senses: [ Sight, Sound, & Touch ]
    ▰Base Duration: 6 Posts
    ▰Upkeep: 50% of the rank in use
    ▰Trigger: A shift in mannerism that is not congruent with the context of the situation. IE: Smiling in the face of danger or even cringing at it.
    ▰Source: Ego
    ▰Status Effect: None
    ▰Description: In this genjutsu the user shifts in facial expression and/or body language. The user generates a frequency in the target's(s') body that arouses maximum pleasure causing them to lose all ambition. Once this technique is done, the target will permanently develop an unspoken loyalty to the user although they are not a slave in any sense. The user must apply this technique at the rank of the individual target or if used on a mass the user must apply this technique at the rank of the highest ranked target. The user must maintain the upkeep to satisfy the addict for whenever the upkeep is not paid it will cause all those effected to go into a rage with the user. All logic goes out the window for the fiend without their fix. The user or anyone else who stands in the way of this vice are subject to hostility, violence, and uncontrollable rage. The target must receive tier 3 pain for B-A Rank usage of this technique and tier 4 pain for S-S+ Rank usage of this technique in order to dispel this genjutsu. Must be of Kurama descent to learn this technique

Then she would vanish, she already knew where to go. By using a mind reading technique the operative had allowed Kaia to read him further through his own intrusive action.

[ I am going to update my profile so I can do this mission. I'll bother you laterz! Gotta go do stuff on my car.

EDIT: Definitely going to be working on my car tomorrow too, didn't quite finish... kinda sweatdrop ]

Hurrak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:23 pm
    User Image
    The operative might have turned off the most of his concern but the girl's sudden movements didn't leave his eye. The mask she so tenderly kissed? A counterfeit reproduction overlaying a sizable "body" of fabric that held until the girl finally left the room.

Sadayo's chair swapped places from behind to the front of the desk and one special operative was unpacking his adult-sized self from underneath a tight space below. His head popping up over the tabletop he, looks about cautiously before suddenly worming his own fastened mask of his head. Grumbling and huffing the young man with grey eyes, a scarred cheek, and sun-kissed skin turns to the bird. Still crouched down behind the table. "Nah-uh. No! No WAY! That's the last time I take your advice to apologize to some glossy, doe-eyed introvert!" The operative shudders and works his mask back onto his head. " How much you wanna bet she'd have kissed Sadayo too?" All the while the vulture watching twitters and stretches his wings. "Some people. Honestly. Personal space, please. "

Substitution jutsu was any ninja's best friend on a good day.

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:22 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
    • Kokkakushiki Ōtsutsuki | D | Genin | Bloodline | Medical
    Byakugan, Bone manipulation: Appearance is here. Outfit: Wearing a generally form fitting Ōtsutsuki clan robe, a egg white color with a split at her legs showing the front of a greyish long skirt. A greyish Uchikake with the Ōtsutsuki clan symbol on the back and the standard asthenic Tomas running down either arm, 8 per arm down to the wrist and a Jashinist Rosary

The operative would get little reprieve from the eccentric, oddball genin the village had to offer. The door would announce a presence having arrived at the door, leaving a seconds pause before someone allowed themselves in only a few moments after the operatives prior guest left. The young Ōtsutsuki looked a far cry from normal, her attire that of her clans more formal nature and not something she actually wanted to be wearing.... but her mom’s word was law to her and so she was in full clan robes. She opened her mouth to say something as she looked toward the operative and expecting Sadayo to be there, the operatives mask staring at her immediately making her face fall in dissatisfaction. ”I did have an appointment at x : xx, which is now and yet Sadayo is not here and you are.... .in the name of Jashin...Mmmphhhh” The horned girl stated with a tint of open exasperation, running a hand through her short hair as she exhaled as she cut herself from ranting out of irritation... who knows maybe this one could help.

”Ohh my! I like you carrion bird, it looks healthy.... I assume you keep it well fed?” It was very like that the thoughts attached to this question were less “it’s on a good diet, right?” And more of a “Heh, you must be quite the killer to keep it well fed.” Alas it was hard to tell how she meant this with her whimsical tone as she continued ”Im Kokkakushiki Ōtsutsuki and I’m guessing you would be working in Sadayos stead at the moment, would this happen to be correct?” She asked with her hands cupping together as her tone carried a polite and formal air to it, along with a falseness to its sincerity in her tone, like she was forcing herself to be reasonable and non-reactive at the moment. She wore a practiced polite smile that she used when she needed to play good with her folks, approaching the desk and giving a light bow of greeting... very very slight.

Stamina 500/500 | Chakra 600/600

Stats+Totals after boosts
    • Strength 1 • Speed 3 • Agility 1 • Endurance 4

Ryo | 30000

Hurrak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:01 pm
    User Image
    By now, the operative was going about the desk to roll and reset the chair back in its proper place. Another genin, hopefully, was entering and voicing a similar story as the Uchiha before. The only difference of this guest was an apparent appreciation for feathery friends. It was unfortunate that this guest couldn't see the smile come and go on the operative's face. But his reply about the bird was delayed for actual business, "yes." He began with a deep nod. " I'm keeping tabs on things for the Hokage in the meantime." He withdraws the scroll containing details of the previously accepted assignment from the table. "Some diplomatic affairs came up that she had to answer to. Sorry. It came out of the blue. If the name Kenshin Hyuga rings any bells for you then you just might understand. "

The operative brought the withdrawn scroll over to a table and placed it into a tray beside the bird for safekeeping. "And he liked the compliment. He takes care of himself pretty well, actually. Forages often, you know, since they're scavengers. Certain to get his dust baths in clay somewhere. A little south out of his natural habitat but we don't let that stop us. " The operative was near a step from sounding like a sucker for the feathery friend. After placing the scroll down, the operative was certain to caress the bearded vulture's neck briefly before going to weirdly angle his hand before the bird's beak. The vulture now nibbling on something not plain to see. "I indulge him a little here and then." Indulge him with what?
    "Would you fill me in with what you came here about? What the appointment was for, that is. "
    Prince_yureil

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:24 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
    Byakugan, Bone manipulation: Appearance is here. Outfit: Wearing a generally form fitting Ōtsutsuki clan robe, a egg white color with a split at her legs showing the front of a greyish long skirt. A greyish Uchikake with the Ōtsutsuki clan symbol on the back and the standard asthenic Tomas running down either arm, 8 per arm down to the wrist and a Jashinist Rosary

She patiently listened to the operative explain the limited amount of information he could divulge in respect to Sadayo’s current activities, nodding her head lightly to show she understood why the name he listed would take precedence, she was of coarse politically versed enough to be aware of the possibly the strongest Hyuuga on the planet. Her practiced smile was replaced by one that showed a level of satisfaction, the fact the Vulture could appreciate her compliment was something she appreciated. Her smile dried up when it came to business as she was relatively sour about the upcoming subject... by relatively sour I mean holding a heavy grudge and negative emotions. ”If you’re unaware I’ll fill you in if I must...” She sighed out reluctantly as she reached into her robes and withdrew a large envelope that was certainly official and threw it on the table.

What she threw down was paperwork containing information about an incident and the physical copy of an official reprimand she’d received about a month prior. A look of contempt from her would burn into the the documents that showed she saw issue in its mere existence. Restraining her normal attitude and trying to remain acceptable about the matter she spoke with a touch of ice in each word ”That list details as to why I am currently unable to work, nor receive any sort of training in my Byakugan considering the incident with the instructor that led to my suspension.” She crossed her arms and look away sourly, the girl having to ignore her pride or feelings on this matter. If skimmed the documents would give mention on everything she said up until this point and what she mentioned next.

What came next was a proper bow and a clearly rehearsed piece that she seemed to hate every second of but begrudgingly did so with zero sarcasm, clearly not pleased with this whole thing but committed ”I was given the privilege and opportunity to learn under on of the villages Hyuuga clan members willing to share and teach the secrets to the gentle fist, for I am without access to the knowledge within my family. During one of my sessions I reacted inappropriately due to my feelings on the instructors teaching methods.... this led into me in my deluded mindset choosing to curse him out of spite for I am a petty and small person who can’t appreciate what I’ve been offered and react like a degenerate toward perceived slights.... and so I have written a formal apology and would hope that my sincere apologies and promise to control myself, that I might return to duty and possibly have me a different tutor in the way of gentle fist found, so I might be better of service to the village.” The words were ground out in generally polite that aimed to show that she was in an inferior position and potentially in the wrong, although it would appear that some feelings on the matter were left unsaid. One of her hands gripped at her Rosary tightly as she spoke, the notable squeeze intensifying as she spoke to the point that it had actually begun cutting into it, though she paid it no mind as this pain was nothing compared to the burning humiliation she was feeling. Based on the cut and dry nature of the taken reports and the girls apparent compliance and admission, basically only saying her tutors side of the story and that Koku had simply been uncooperative besides admission to what she had done.

”So there you have it, I’m an irrational and bad shinobi and I’m here to grovel and attempt to make up for as much of this blemish as I will be allowed to.” She stated with a frown, looking down at her Rosary for strength in this moment. If looking into all of her records it would be apparent she was spotty for attitude and a bit of trouble, using excessive violence or force in circumstances that provided the opportunity, minor stuff mostly.... that in near very case she defended or provided a type of justification over. Basically in this situation it appeared that a large part of what actually happened went unsaid or undocumented and that even this girl was swallowing her pride and not up for fighting this without a presented opportunity. Of coarse there was a lengthily written apology letter that was only created to appease the wronged, the only sincere want the girl had here was to put this behind her and get on with her training if possible.

Ooc: If you’re able to roll with this then awesome ^_^. She was wronged and chose to retaliate and was perceived and accused to be the full instigator, people didn’t give her a proper chance, partly because she chose to express no remorse or regrets/undo the curse(which is one of my Jutsu :p). I guess msg me if you want to try and work out it’s direction in more detail but winging it should be fine so long as ya give Koku a chance as she will explain the whole deal if asked XD You also have the option at looking at her Rosary and believing her to be in the wrong and simply bitter and give her a mission or summit to prove her words :p)

Ryo | 30000

Hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:10 am
    3 8 1 2 P h y s i q u e

Outfit:

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kaia made her return walking into the office and pacing up to the operative with her Sakkakugan activated as if she were ready for combat. Her eyes locked onto him as she paced forth dragging chains at the ankles across the floor. Her hands slammed on the desk as she leaned over all the paper work. "Let me get one of those police badges before I go on a mission? It would be ...a great incentive..." Kaia broke a smile. She did not give notice to any others in the office. She was a Genin and the rest were likely above her anyway or at least looked down on her. This ninja world often did that in their own denial of a true killing freak.
    ~Yes, I am implying to let me be an officer.... yes that also means I am demanding to be a at least a Chuunin.~
    Only the operative could hear that final statement.

Hurrak

Bodhisattva Empress

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    Sadayo

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank|Chakra
    4,285/4,285 || Stamina 3,115/3,115 |Lightning|Water|Earth|

ooc: So sorry about the delay! On top of some unforeseen events I was also hoping for approvals to file through. I can soundly continue now that Takijinsei isn't an ongoing thing.

Prince. I'll do my "mod magic" to get your story going even if VIII isn't available to reply here soon. I'll sprinkle some story things to get her a goin'.

“Disagreeing, initially, with your trainer doesn’t necessarily make you a bad shinobi. Irrational might make you difficult for others to put up with.” But this was the operative’s input without context of the fullest extent. The operative approached and collected the document Kokka placed on the table. “But you say you cursed your teacher. You won’t be cursing another now? ” It was the most intriguing detail that he was yet to understand further. He could stand there and commend her for acknowledging her weaknesses but that might sway out of his job description.
    Although, the window to get the whole detail now might have been untimely. The genin with the chain accessories came back. The operative was feeling so relieved to be masked again when the door opened again. At the side of the desk, the operative too leaned over briefly to scoot the few papers and scrolls to him. “Is there something wrong with your assignment?” Apparently not? The subject of Kaia Gaia’s return was worrisome, to say the least, and he returned a hollow stare of his mask to her as he leveled himself upright. “No.” His reply was firm and greatly unmoved with the fresh memory of her exit. There was no swaying him.
    Only the Hokage can grant title advancements and lucky for you she’s also got the say so on the Police department. Your darkness alone doesn’t obligate you to taking on any extra responsibility in our military.”

Oh, timing couldn’t have been better. The office door was apparently left open and in the doorway the ominous return of one Sadayo had sights fixed on the operative.
    I’ll handle this.” The operative was a mistake away from sounding completely relieved after his day, “Director!” He acknowledged the Hokage all the same. It was Sadayo, right? Her ponytails neatly intact, her eyes just as yellow as they were of late. Beneath her order to follow she sounded tired, however. “Please go to Takijinsei. Senzankou has a curiosity you should look into.”
    The operative nodded and snapped his fingers for the vulture. After he passes the visiting genin, he stops briefly to whisper something into Sadayo’s cheek but the impassive look on her face displays her interests might have been lower than usual in what he had to say.
    She passes the genin and returns, at last, to her desk. Her attention turning to the small collection of documents and scrolls. Finally, she brought her attention up toward the two genin.
    Her sights square over Kokka first,"My Help reminded me who you were. I doubt the Hyuga clan in the village will look at you favorably until someone dispatches this letter. I can arrange an expert outside the clan to offer you assistance. A chunin level hand-to-hand expert who is outside of the clan. I would advise you not to do anything reckless without thought." Sadayo pauses and raises her hand. A stale look on her face was persistent as ever as she raised hand to her cheek. A slight, steady gesture indicating she had something else to say. "I hope you won't leave this building without my instruction but you're free to do as you please. Now then," Kokka was free to stand aside, take a seat, or even leave. While her business with the "irrational" genin wasn't complete the second genin, as mentioned by JUEI operative in passing, was surely still interested in a final answer.

While she seemed stiff in her execution, Sadayo managed to dispatch a mysterious message in a scroll she retrieved from her person. A message for someone to send for the chunin with slight of hand and some fancy scroll work.

"I understand my operative was discussing something with you about promotions, darkness , and the police force. Sadayo’s attention met Kaia. She wasn't meeting the genin’s gaze and for good reason. The last person she spoke to with glowing eyes of the likeness was Lahlil but such was a different place in time. Sadayo's stone cold stare was instead minding the twinkling accessory over the genin's face. People who chose to be up and personal with a Kage's desk made Sadayo glad she hadn't personalized this office space.

tab
    tab
    VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Prince_yureil

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:18 pm
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    Quote:

KAI UCHIHA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Kai barged into the office in his eagerness, forgetting his manners. He'd stopped by his house after Takijinsei to grab some documents confirming his mission history and a confirmation of his work at the hospital - though any letter of recommendation from Doctor Makino wasn't sent to him directly so he couldn't offer it up. In his hands were all of these files as he burst in through the door. "Hi, I'm here to discuss my promotion? I brought all my documents that confirm my mission work and I also brought some stuff the nice secretary the hospital signed for me when I promised not to spend her whole lunch break rapping and oh no, I forgot to bring in the lilies my mom said you might enjoy! I left your flowers at home, I'm sorry," he spoke a mile a minute, looking a little flustered at the end as he realized his mistake but overall still appearing pretty chipper for a shinobi that was marked up pretty bad by Jashinists.

Chakra: 760/1,200
                        Stamina: 830/950

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

Koku found a minor amount of solace in respect to her pride and didn’t suffer the sensation that this operative was scrutinizing her with his straightforward and logical words. The girl reached a hand up either of her large sleeves to fold her arms lightly and hold her elbows, her eyes that had been looking off to the side due to not being comfortable were now locked onto the side with a level less bitterness than the had started with. ”Nah, I don’t curse people who haven’t wronged me and even back then I’d reached my limit and acted out as a result. I half regretted the choice in the moment but it was too late as I had already met half the conditions, they didn’t know the remaining ones to stop it and I can’t cancel my curse half way through.” She responded without any pause to consider if it might sound appropriate, however she was just being blunt about her own fault, the incident was created over a period of mounting stress and irritation with the circumstance in question.

Then the door opened without warning and the one who’d been here when the young Ōtsutsuki first arrived de-entered the office without hesitation, striding up to the desk and slamming down her hands loudly. Then the girls disembodied words/intent slipped themselves into the mind of Koku, her pupils immediately vanishing as her byakugan activated and an agitated scowl formed upon her face as she glared daggers at Kaia. This human had just touched her mind in some sense which in the world of Koku was unacceptable, her whole body flinching as she literally restrained the impulse to strike the other girl although her arms folded up her sleeves were had been withdrawn and a fist balled a partially drawn. She rapidly put her mental guards up as she moved her hands through her hair to occupy them and force her to open them and try not to reduce hostile body language, she wanted to smoke but as she literally smoked poison this would not be an acceptable action on her part either, bugger it all she was now really annoyed with this whole thing. She zoned back in as a large chakra approached to enter and upon focusing her vision she immediately realized it was Sadayo and felt a pant of anxiety at the prospect of having to repeat her self-demeaning sentiments over her screwup for a second time and all while rather angry, it wasn’t a pretty prospect.

The Jashinist managed to neutral out her expression as the Kage was here, looking away while doing so but unable to deactivate her eyes at this point in time. She maintained not directly looking at anyone and pretending to fix her hair and only turning to face Sadayo when she noticed the Kages attention turning toward herself. Kokkakushiki bowed her head politely and maintained her neutral expression for the most part, her current irritation not actually masked due to her minor tells being rather obvious at this moment. Listening attentively to Sadayo and nodding lightly in agreement when it was implied the Hyuga clan wouldn’t be having anything to do with her in any immediate capacity, half expecting it to become a new waiting game but instead her distant goal suddenly felt that it had become a little bit closer with the mention of a new instructor outside of the clan. ”I understand and I heard your words and swear be the great Jashins name and under punishment of his beautiful wrath that I won’t mess up this opportunity. I and my family greatly appreciate the willingness to show me such consideration despite my faults Lady Kage. I can just stand to the side over here then .” She would say after hearing everything Sadayo had to say to her, not requiring a seat nor wanting to leave so she could deal with all of this in one sitting.

Noticing another person came toward the office and was about allowed himself in, the thing was that this guys chakra was partly expended and he seemed dinged up, a little like Sadayo and quickly coming to realizing something hand to have gone down. She watched him enter and studied him over while he spoke to Sadayo, choosing to glide over to him after he was done speaking and lift her hands toward him as her eyes regained their pupils as they switched to normal. The Jashinist tapped his shoulder and gave him ”Hi there I’m Kokkakushiki and despite my loyalty to Jashin I don’t like seeing a cute guy hurt!” She said to him extremely gently and with enthusiasm, getting her horned head close to his face so she could create eye contact and girl him a mischievous and a slightly sultry look in her expression. She would take a half step back and bring her hand together to perform handsigns and reached a hand glowing with healing chakra toward the guys wounds, not actually asking if he wanted treatment and allowing her healing hand to touch him lightly overtop of the wound to create contact between the two of them. ”Maybe we could hang out some time, I’d like to hear some of your rapping skills maybe, you won’t say no will you?” She said to him quietly, the cute guy almost totally distracting herself from her current troubles.

Ooc smile

Ryo | 30000

Hurrak

kiiwispoet

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:19 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
    • Mayumi | B | Genin | Illusionist specialist
    Explosive clay : Appearance Outfit: linked piccy, besides the mask.

Mayumi strode up the stairs of the office mansion at a non rushed but purposeful pace, a craftier bag at her side holding the bentos, a folder under her other arm containing personal paperwork from home. She gave each person she passed a polite nod of greeting, not offering any enthusiasm in the act and coming off and simply polite as she tended to be. A young man a little dinged up moved past her quickly on the staircase and by the sound of his steps, was clearly going to the same place as she, up to see the new Hokage. Her feelings at the moment weren’t particularly going in any direction, a tepid hope that she would achieve what she wanted and minor concern her activity record might warrant her prove herself, though she would face any test with confidence and refusal without complaint.

Tapping on the door and letting herself into the office, offering a small bow with no hands and carrier bag held in front of her as she then stood to the side of the door and allowed the others to go about their business. Looking at the people here it would reveal a few genin that were all younger than her, one with chains that was opposite Sadayo at the desk and had a bit of a mysterious air to her. The younger lad from earlier who’s clothes revealed his lineage to her clearly and was being flirted at by a girl with horns and a Jashinist Rosary who was also trying to heal his wounds. Looking down at her carrier bag and thinking about the desserts within its confines she sort of hoped these guys were quick, although distracted herself imagining the taste of the confectionery.

[enter]
    Ooc: )
    Stamina 800/800| Chakra 1220/1220

• Strength • Speed 2 • Agility 2 • Endurance

Ryo | 30000

Hurrak

kiiwispoet

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:57 pm
    User Image
    ❖◦Sadayo

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank|Chakra
    4,285/4,285 || Stamina 3,115/3,115 |Lightning|Water|Earth|

Koku’s innocent multiple mentions of Jashin, in light of the events tidying in Takijinsei Falls, seem to briefly “freeze” Sadayo up entirely. Her trademark ponytails however wouldn’t at all budge with vague, emotive expression but instead some weird twitch in the Hokage’s hand would betray her. As it was reaching up to gesture for Kaia to wait there was a twitch one might not easily explain. Still, Sadayo manages to give the same gentle gesture to Kaia to quietly ask her to wait. The promise to speak to her, even after all this time, will remain.
    Another genin arrived although he was one among many names scrawled on a ledger listing the day’s appointments. Eager faces piling into the office of a leader was truly a Kage’s experience. It was unfortunate the faces and names of the regular ranks weren’t matching up yet to Sadayo’s memory.
    “Your instructor will arrive shortly,” she said, squaring her attention back to Kokkakushiki before turning promptly to Kai. The scroll unrolled on the table displays a message now shifting seemingly on its own accord. A generic confirmation. She extends her hand across the table top for Kai to pass off the documents. He spoke fast like a rookie officer running off the thrill of cuffing his first criminal. ”Flowers? I appreciate the thought,” It wouldn’t be until any glance at the documents were made that the little happenings about Kai were coming together.
    “You’re Kai? Doctor Makino forwarded a letter to this office. She commended you for being resource-ful,” A verbal slip-up came and went. Sadayo heard her own fluke and, for the first time, blinked since having arrived into the office. It was amazing her eyes haven’t been watering at this going rate! ”Resourceful,” She resumes at last. Her tone was dull but growing more firm by the word. Firm to suit the severity of rank and promotions without much noise suggesting anger. ”You responded to an emergency situation with a levelhead and took an initiative to do your part. She also wrote how she felt confidence and described if you knew how to treat a malformed heart valve on the spot then you wouldn’t hesitate.
    Any documents entering her possession would be taken and neatly presented in front of her beside the open scroll. Even with his eccentricity and energy Kai was becoming an example for the other genin collecting the room. Sadayo sights drift briefly to the table top before rising back to the genin, including the newcomer who stood quietly at the door. Her haunting, yellow sights setting over each of their faces for a segment of her “wisdom” before finally coming back to Kai:
    “I particularly prize the quality of level headedness in the special agencies but I hold them on higher, outstanding stakes of excellence. Nonetheless, among the many qualities of a team leader there are some you will need to confirm within yourself before you accept anything,”
    Sadayo raises her gloved hand for the genin to see. A finger would stand and highlight each quality to follow:
    ”resilience, self awareness, good analytical skills, a tolerance for stressful situations, and being able to maintain trust among your allies. I’m speaking for the lot of you here. ”
    Thereupon Sadayo stands from her seat and officially turns to Kai with a pronounced, fixated look replacing her humdrum stare. ” Kai Uchiha, do you accept the rank of Chunin with all of its responsibilities indebting you to the well being of your comrades, the village, and it’s inhabitants?”

tab
    tab
    VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Prince_yureil

kiiwispoet

Quote:

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games