Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:13 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I haven't seen most of those. I don't play much games either. Unless the dollmaking ones count. xd

Well, I'm playing Warcraft 1's source port at the moment.

I tried Warcraft once, with a free trial. Didn't like it enough to start paying for it. xp

I meant the original Warcraft Trilogy games which were RTS games, not World of Warcraft which is an MMORPG.

As of current, I used to play Starcraft 2, but then stopped playing as I maxed out the Co-op commanders I have. Now I'm just waiting for the next Co-op update for that game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:16 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

I haven't seen most of those. I don't play much games either. Unless the dollmaking ones count. xd

I tried Warcraft once, with a free trial. Didn't like it enough to start paying for it. xp

I meant the original Warcraft Trilogy games which were RTS games, not World of Warcraft which is an MMORPG.

As of current, I used to play Starcraft 2, but then stopped playing as I maxed out the Co-op commanders I have. Now I'm just waiting for the next Co-op update for that game.

Ah okay. I didn't know about Warcraft Trilogy. xp  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:23 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Warcraft 1: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne
These 3 are all RTS games. The Orc Campaign in the Frozen Throne uses RPG Elements that we would later see in World of Warcraft as that campaign has 3 massive levels with seperate maps between levels.

Warcraft 3 sets the stage for the World of Warcraft games & is the last Warcraft RTS game before changing to MMORPG.

I also play Overwatch sometimes even though I check the Quick Matches for any Daily Rewards for playing everyday. It may contain 25 Credits or a lootbox as a prize depending if you play as a Tank, Assault or Support role.

There was going to be Warcraft Inventory Adventure game but it got canceled around Grim Fandango & Monkey Island 3's announcements.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:27 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

These 3 are all RTS games. The Orc Campaign in the Frozen Throne uses RPG Elements that we would later see in World of Warcraft as that campaign has 3 massive levels with seperate maps between levels.

Warcraft 3 sets the stage for the World of Warcraft games & is the last Warcraft RTS game before changing to MMORPG.

I also play Overwatch sometimes even though I check the Quick Matches for any Daily Rewards for playing everyday. It may contain 25 Credits or a lootbox as a prize depending if you play as a Tank, Assault or Support role.

There was going to be Warcraft Inventory Adventure game but it got canceled around Grim Fandango & Monkey Island 3's announcements.

Sounds cool.  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:14 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Sounds cool.

I just beat the Human Campaign on the Warcraft 1 Source Port today.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just wish this ending in the Original Warcraft in which the humans successfully defend their kingdom against the Orcish Horde and pushes the orcs back to their main fortress at Blackrock Spire was canon instead of the Orc Campaign's Ending in the Original Warcraft.

The best thing about the Human Campaign's Ending in the Original Warcraft is that the War Leader Regent at the end becomes the new King of Stormwind after he's crowned during the Victory Celebration.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:25 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

One of those pictures looks familiar. xd  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

One of those pictures looks familiar. xd

Okay. The thing is, my dad beat the Original Warcraft first before me & that was the Floppy Disk Version of the game. I still have the Floppy Disks for that game, but I hope to get the CD-ROM Version of the Original Warcraft.

In the meantime, I still have the Warcraft 2 Source Port to play since I'm in the middle of Act 3 of the Tides of Darkness Human Campaign. Once that campaign is done, its onto Act 1 of the Beyond the Dark Portal Human Campaign.

The thing is Warcraft 1-2 for DOS don't use Battle.net & Warcraft 2 would not be Battle.net Supported until the Battle.net Edition which came out in 1999.

Here's how I did on the Human Campaign in Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
= My Scores for the Human Campaign
Stage 1. 800 Points
Stage 2. 1,400 Points
Stage 3. 14,000 Points
Stage 4. 1,700 Points
Stage 5. 16,600 Points
Stage 6. 8,000 Points
Stage 7. 4,600 Points
Stage 8. 3,300 Points
Stage 9. 20,000 Points
Stage 10. 5,600 Points
Stage 11. 16,800 Points
Stage 12. 30,700 Points
All 12 Victories. 6,000 Bonus Points
Total: 129,500 Points

In old RTS games, they have a High Score table to tell the player how he/she did in a level & throughout the campaign that the player has chosen to play. In Warcraft 1, for completing a stage, the player is awarded 500 bonus points.

Warcraft 2 also awards the player 500 bonus points for completing a stage. Once I finish the Tides of Darkness Human Campaign in the game, you'll see what my final score was for that campaign.

I should note that the Shareware Version of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans contain the first 3 Missions of both Orc & Human Campaigns, but only 2 missions are playable for each side with the player losing the third level which is where the Shareware Version ends.

Warcraft 2's Shareware Version is a bit different as it has the game in an Early State of Development with 3 of the 4 Missions of Act 1 being playable in both Orc & Human Campaigns.

The Source Port of Warcraft 2 has a Difficulty Select for both Orc & Human Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal Campaigns.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:51 am
Slick Romance

I just beat the Human Campaign on the Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness Source Port today.

User Image

I just wish this ending in Warcraft 2 in which the humans win the Second War, resulting in the destruction of the Great Portal, causing the remains of the Orcish Horde to retreat northeast while others surrendered to Stormwind once again, & thanks to Stormwind's new allies, the power of the Horde has been forever broken was canon, plus when combined Warcraft 1's Human Ending, the Human Campaign of Warcraft 2 would be completely different.

In my opinion, I think that Warcraft series should have ended here. Anyway, its onto the Human Campaign of Beyond the Dark Portal. After that, its onto Warcraft 3 Reforged which contains both Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne.

Here's how I did on the Human Campaign in Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness
= My Scores for the Human Campaign
Act 1: Shores of Lordaeron
Stage 1. 200 Points
Stage 2. 1,005 Points
Stage 3. 1,930 Points
Stage 4. 4,245 Points
Act 2: Khaz Modan
Stage 5. 7,210 Points
Stage 6. 5,420 Points
Stage 7. 12,000 Points
Act 3: Northlands
Stage 8. 9,380 Points
Stage 9. 8,840 Points
Stage 10. 10,940 Points
Stage 11. 12,190 Points
Act 4: Return to Azeroth
Stage 12. 20,700 Points
Stage 13. 28,520 Points
Stage 14. 19,400 Points
All 14 Victories. 7,000 Bonus Points
Total: 148,980 Points  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:41 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Cool stuff. How old are these games?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:52 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Warcraft 1 is 26 years old.
Warcraft 2 is 25 years old.
Warcraft 2's Expansion is 24 years old.
Warcraft 2's Battle.net Edition is 21 years old
Sorry if this is taking long, but my firefox browser was acting up on me again.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:57 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay. smile

Stupid firefox! xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:01 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay. smile

Stupid firefox! xp

I know & sometimes, it slows down my Computer's Processing Speed once it reaches 1,500 to 2,000 Memory usage. It uses half my computer's memory since I'm running on an 8GB RAM.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:05 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay. smile

Stupid firefox! xp

I know & sometimes, it slows down my Computer's Processing Speed once it reaches 1,500 to 2,000 Memory usage. It uses half my computer's memory since I'm running on an 8GB RAM.

That must be really annoying. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 am
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay. smile

Stupid firefox! xp

I know that. I have to start saving up for a new computer. Once I get the new computer, I may to get off to set it up.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:13 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth
Slick Romance
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay. smile

Stupid firefox! xp

I know that. I have to start saving up for a new computer. Once I get the new computer, I may to get off to set it up.

Okay.

I'm going to watch another movie smile  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games