Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Comic 24 :: Sex changes, clowns, and hippies - oh my! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell
  Does Not Approve
View Results

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:12 pm
Darthspanky
RaidenKazama
Rofl that comic rawks! =D Poor poor Banana...thats gonna scar him for life. xd

And tampon tag...just... eek Eeeeww I was eating pizza...tomatoe sauce...I'm just not hungry no mores. gonk
you should have learned by now not to eat and play gaia at the same time unless you have a strong stomach

cha and don't talk to me while you're eating!! gosh i will not be pretty.

and tampon tag doesn't bother me....maybe because i see blood like that all the time...but w/e!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:14 pm
EggaSponge
Darthspanky
RaidenKazama
Rofl that comic rawks! =D Poor poor Banana...thats gonna scar him for life. xd

And tampon tag...just... eek Eeeeww I was eating pizza...tomatoe sauce...I'm just not hungry no mores. gonk
you should have learned by now not to eat and play gaia at the same time unless you have a strong stomach

cha and don't talk to me while you're eating!! gosh i will not be pretty.

and tampon tag doesn't bother me....maybe because i see blood like that all the time...but w/e!!!

Eww. Thats icky! xp  

SecondBanana

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:16 pm
i second the "ew" sweatdrop even though i see it too, it's still icky imo...plus the fact that you're using the tampons to play tag just bothers me xd

(edit) yesh, i'm squeemish when it comes to blood and pain and junk when it happens to other people. that's why i dont like cutters or vampires talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:17 pm
Manji-luo
i second the "ew" sweatdrop even though i see it too, it's still icky imo...plus the fact that you're using the tampons to play tag just bothers me xd

(edit) yesh, i'm squeemish when it comes to blood and pain and junk when it happens to other people. that's why i dont like cutters or vampires talk2hand

come on......you know you want to play!  

EggaSponge

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 pm
yeaaahhh....no. No not really. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:19 pm
Manji-luo
i second the "ew" sweatdrop even though i see it too, it's still icky imo...plus the fact that you're using the tampons to play tag just bothers me xd :
i hope there unused... then it would be much less Ikey.... but still disturbing...  

Darthspanky

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:19 pm
SecondBanana

come on banana, you can be my right hand man! razz  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:20 pm
Manji-luo

dont like, like you dislike the person itself or just those things?  

Ketake

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:21 pm
Darthspanky
Manji-luo
i second the "ew" sweatdrop even though i see it too, it's still icky imo...plus the fact that you're using the tampons to play tag just bothers me xd :
i hope there unused... then it would be much less Ikey.... but still disturbing...
yeah, they're better unused sweatdrop i'd be more likely to play if i knwe they were brand-new and fresh, and straight out of the wrapper. anything other than that would be a no for me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:22 pm
EggaSponge
SecondBanana

come on banana, you can be my right hand man! razz

Naw, what could a one eyed pirate and a blind snowman do? pirate  

SecondBanana

Ruki187

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:22 pm
now that was funny, u gotta admit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:23 pm
no, no not really. neutral

pirate  

SecondBanana

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:24 pm
Ketake
Manji-luo

dont like, like you dislike the person itself or just those things?
in some cases, it's both. it really depends on the person. like i dont like vampires simply because they bite people's necks and drink their blood like that, but i can stand hanging around people that pretend to be vampires as long as they dont actually do that in front of me (or to me better yet).

and emo people can be fun, but i dont like it when the TRUE emo people just get all down and mopey about everything and its mother and start cutting themselves. that just shows me that they're too weak to deal with the real life instaed of persevering through all the trying times. (plus it gets annoying trying to comfort some of those emo people when they're down and depressed. they just won't see the good in anything and it's almost like they're literally hopeless! i almost never see an improvement in them) sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:26 pm
too muuuuch readddingggg emmmmergganccy shhutttdowwwn... xp

pirate  

SecondBanana

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:27 pm
i don't mean to be gross, but i actually like the taste of my own blood.... mrgreen twisted rolleyes razz xp domokun domokun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games