Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/25
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:42 am
Wut up trick or treaters! Insane today. bro bday, game stuff, ton of cookin.. ahhhhhh!! the struggle rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:54 am
Heyy, n'aww flat out then, is the cookin at least some fun?
I've been in work a lot selling gold to elderly women, got 2 days off now tho gonna re-play simpsons Hit and Run.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:45 pm
i survived but my god i couldnt even hold a brush to my hair by the end of the night last nite. made home made rolls which take a ton of needing heavy dough. we make quadruple batches and freeze. a big a** turkey. strawberry cake but a box mix. then laundry all day and our washer sux cuz its a smart washer that wont use enough water to wash clothes so we broke its latch and add our water and wash them ourselves just about lol.

my arms be dead. mom is still out tonite trying to haul old firewood that went bad off in her mower's flat bed to throw over hill.. and its night.. she's killin me. i took a day off and stardew valley on switch all day. it was good. my arms still bout too tired to type lol.but at least i had a day off lol. it was worth it tho. was my bro's bday. we went all out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 am
Sounds like an absolute feast User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. glad it all came out gooood
I have always argued that no one can tell between a box cake mix and scratch because it's literally just the dry ingredients pre-mixed, like there can't be a spectrum of quality for that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Make sure to take a big swathe of me time, that's what I am doing today while ignoring the pile of laundry that can be done tomorrow.

Re-playing games as an adult is so easy I finished Hit and Run in a few hours, that s**t took me weeks as a kid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Happy Halloween! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have a migrane that feels like my head has been run over by a car, so I'll be spending mine wrapped in a duvet surrounded with snacks.
Bfs having people round but I might hunker down with a horror movie upstairs instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:49 am
Have they reduced the pay outs of the daily treats? crying
One was like 52 plat, another was like 10. crying  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:33 am
sorry bout ur migraine! hope ya feeling better! it nerfed teh daily plat prizes for sure!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:09 am
Merry early xmas! rofl rofl Folks are having to restrain me from hanging lights up today.. We even got a tiny tiny dusting of snow!!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:53 am
Mariah Carey is already defrosted, putting up christmas things in work already gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:56 am
The daily treat grants are back to normal, must have been backlash razz  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:28 am
Happy Nov 2nd, spent my day putting up christmas decorations in work, so early bleugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:10 am
heart  

WorthyPraiser

11,150 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:27 am
mornin worthy! from what i'm seeing the daily vid watching plat rewards seem to be lower brackers for newer accounts. my main stil has the 2259 rewards at times while the newer multes are getting the 500 to like 40 plat rewards. just what i was noticing. ya'll seeing same thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:09 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
mornin worthy! from what i'm seeing the daily vid watching plat rewards seem to be lower brackers for newer accounts. my main stil has the 2259 rewards at times while the newer multes are getting the 500 to like 40 plat rewards. just what i was noticing. ya'll seeing same thing?

The low ones happened to me on this account which has been around since 09, maybe some sort of bot detection is kicking in?
Only think that because I usually always pick the same card out of the options, the left one, yesterday on a whim I switched up the pick and the rewards were normal again.
Weird.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games