Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:44 pm
Kumi was a bit nervous of what might happen. She breathed in and exhale "alright...I'll drink this..." she said. Suddenly Kumi felt a dark pressence, she shivered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:17 am
*Miyamoto snatched the bottle, put the blood in the syrenge, and tried to get to Kumi, who was punching and kicking in all directions.*
"Joey, hold Kumi down!" Miyamoto shouted as he prepared the shot.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:46 am
Kumi punched the wall near to Miyamato she grinned evily "Kumi you say?...haha...I'm sorry but...she isn't here at the moment" she said  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:08 pm
Rester was reall horrified. If slaying reapers was so easy, he be done long time ago, lol.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:24 pm
"Eat this you psycho freak!!!" Miyamoto shouted as he pounced on Blood Scarlet and began to use part of his soldier side's power to subdue her, but without much sucess.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:17 pm
"Sir! Please don't kill her!" Joey said to Miyamoto a bit worried of what might happen to Kumi  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Mog_Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:12 am
yuki_snow114
"what are you having problems with?" Ryu asked
Oh, not much. I'm great in writing and art and all of the creative subjects, just not math or science.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:32 am
Mog_Mage
yuki_snow114
"what are you having problems with?" Ryu asked
Oh, not much. I'm great in writing and art and all of the creative subjects, just not math or science.
"righto..."he said reaching into his pocket for his reading glasses. He opened the book in science and sat near to Mizu "...now...let's start..." he said  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:23 am
yuki_snow114
"Sir! Please don't kill her!" Joey said to Miyamoto a bit worried of what might happen to Kumi

"I ain't gonna kill Kumi, I'm gonna kill HER!!!" Miyamoto angrilly shouted as he injected the needle in her arn and put the saint's blood inside her bloodstream.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:41 pm
Tact heard much noise as he descended into campus. Oh well. It was like Rester to cause so much trouble. But then he remembered Rester wasn't even here. So he wondered where it came from. He tracved all the kicking and screaming and a nice trail of blood towards Kumi's dorm.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:13 pm
With one hand Miyamoto pulled out a pistol, while using the other to hold Blood Scarlet in place, and he shouted "Nothing to see here!" as he shouted that, he shot at the entranceway, scaring away Tact.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:29 pm
Kumi turned back to normal and just when she was about to say something to Miyamoto a man with black hair and green eyes kicked him off "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!! How dare you do that to her!!!!" he said pointing at Miyamoto.

Kumi sighed and stood up and puts her hands to her waist "dad! What are you doing here?!" Kumi said then the man hugged Kumi "I'm sorry dear...I felt a bad pressence" He said "that's because of blood scarlet and he injected the saint's blood on me..." Kumi explained to her father.

Her father looked at her "that isn't enough to take her away...my poor daughter!!!" he said hugging her "dad! Be serious!" She said a little irratated then He let go of Yuki and became serious.

"The Saint's Blood isn't enough...but maybe this amulet will help" he said putting an amulet to her hand "This is..." Kumi said a bit surprised to see the amulet "yes...it was your mother's she said that I give it to you when the time has come..." he said "Arigatou! Outo-san! (thans father)" she said smiling at her father.

"I have to go!" her father said waving then he stared at Miyamooto "do that to my daughter again...I'll kill you" he said then walks away "I never realized that your father can be that wierd..." Joey said "eheh...he's always like that" Kumi said

((that was...long... eek ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

The PHiX

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:32 am
*Gets up.*
"Does your father use brass knuckles or something, because that f*cking hurt!" Miyamoto shouted outraged that he'd been knocked off of his feet while trying to save the three lives in that room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:36 pm
tACT looked dumbfounded. Okay, so what if he saw Miyamoto pinning down Kumi, with Joey watching, and that man that looked like he could face with Rester come up. No big deal. And by the end of the year, he is going to hand in his resigntion things and pack his bags. No more weird things for him.

Rester slashed his way through the keep. "Show yourself you f*****t of a brother!" he shouted. "Now, now," came a voice echoing from the walls. "Thats not very nice. Watch your tounge or I'll kill her." Rester winced. "Damn you to hell!" he shouted. "But then again, we are in hell...." He continued gong. He was determined to go on.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:11 pm
"hehe...sorry sensei (teacher) my dad's really strong when it comes to my need..." Kumi said a bit embarrased then she glanced at Tact "Tact! I didn't noticed you...what brings you here anyway?" she said  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games