Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:47 pm
Dru let herself dissolve into a fantasy world once more. It felt so good to be at peace with the world once more. The memory of the crash continued to flick through her mind even though she had partially forgotten her feelings at the time. Even a year after the crash she still felt partially to blame, she hadnt reported the accident she just left and tried to forget.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:20 pm
((Man, I haven't been posting enough. Sorry about that. I don't mind if my guys are NPC'd; in fact, I'd prefer that to non-action, if possible. I'll jump back in as soon as I can.))  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:03 pm
EienKage
((Man, I haven't been posting enough. Sorry about that. I don't mind if my guys are NPC'd; in fact, I'd prefer that to non-action, if possible. I'll jump back in as soon as I can.))

((Actually, Eien, I've been having trouble posting myself. Things have gotten uber busy (job hunting). For the record though, I can NPC when I have time to post))  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:11 pm
Griffin found himself again interrupted by the annoying beep of his watch. He disconnected with Dru's lips and slowly, ever so slowly, pulled away while gazing deep into her eyes. "Damn watch... Dunno why I set it..." He turned off the incessant alarm and looked at the time, scolding himself for doing so shortly after. "Wow! It got late quick. It's already after eleven thirty..."  

DarkPisces

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:44 pm
Dru was a little bit dissapointed that the kiss had to end so quickly but it had been really nice. Reality sank in very slowly now but she was fine with it all now.
"Is there somewhere you need to be?"Dru asked as innocently as possible. She was curious although she hadnt been watching the time at all, she had been pretty caught up in the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:03 pm
((Eh-he...ditto on the non-posting thing. >_> SORRY D: *kicks self*))

Ani looked around...yeah, no one was there, all right. Usually the teacher was firmly ensconced in his office, if he wasn't out in the room puttering around.

As to Eileen's request, Ani shrugged and walked toward the drum kit. She was going to be playing anyway, so it didn't matter. The much-abused school drums were about to get another pounding. She perched on the stool, and started to beat out a rhythm. Nothing impressive.

Until she busted out in a full-on improv solo.

((*glosses over details whee*))  

Novatierrie
Crew

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:48 am
As quickly as the concern had entered his head, it was shaken from it by the innocent lilt in Dru's voice. Griffin sighed and answered her question by laying back on the soft grass, pulling her onto him and kissing her once more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:42 pm
Dru let herself be pulled onto Griffin. Her mind giggled lightly I'll take that as a no, she answered silently. It was really nice. Dru felt as if she could finally put the past behind her and just completely move on and she felt that this was exactly the way it should begin.  

pie.my.munchies

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:58 pm
    (( Hope nobody minds me skipping to the end of the day, I'm hoping it might get this active again ))

Lee lay on his bed, trying to work out what happened today.

I got Eileen's number... I was late for pracice again... Aaand... He sighed, Gah, I'm so confused...

He tried to get to sleep, I'm so tired too... Wish I could understand my emotions. Ah well, There'll be time for that tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 am
Fiona looked back at her brother as she climbed up the creaky stairs. "Sleep well, Raymond... You deserve a good rest." She walked upstairs and went to her room. After looking through a photo album for a while, she tossed it across the room. The thump was loud, so she got nervous it'd wake Raymond up. Luckily for her, she had a brother who slept like a rock. "I think I'll go to the pool again tomorrow." She told herself. "Maybe I'll see all the nice people again..." She fell asleep as she thought, her dreams ending up pleasant memories and hopes for the days to come.  

chobichan

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:06 pm
Anicia wasn't much concerned with waking her parents up. Her stepfather was passed out on the couch, snoring loud enough to wake the dead, he wouldn't be conscious till sometime after 3 tomorrow afternoon. Her mother? God only knew where she was.

So, Ani eased open the door--that was a first, it wasn't locked--and walked upstairs. Once there, she sat behind the beat-up drum set in the corner of her bedroom and started playing, softly. It was nearly 4 AM by the time she stopped to crawl into bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:59 pm
Eileen crept into the house quietly, edging further, and further, and further, until...

"And where were you?" A sharp voice interrupted her not-so-sneaky-entrance. Her mother leaned against the wall, features set in a grimace and hands prodding at a cigarette package that was supposed to be discrete.

Eileen sighed, looking at the clock. 5 PM. It wasn't late.

"Mum, it's five!" Protested Eileen, "It's not that late." Seeing her mother's expression, she relented, "I dawdled after school, okay? I missed my bus, and then the pop machine didn't give me my change back, so then I had to walk!" Of course, Eileen was lying. She ran all the way to the band room after school, hoping to catch a glance of Lee picking up his instrument, but was disappointed. However, as she was there, and she was alone...And there was still a mic on the piano...

So, she sang for a while before taking the last student bus home. Of course, she was horribly out of tune, but hey, it was fun.

Her mother didn't believe her, unfortunately, but she had no proof, so she let Eileen escape up to her room for the rest of the night. The bedside lamp was burning hot by the end of the night, and Eileen was exhausted. A mixture of homework, insomnia and a damn good book were not a good combination.  

Bittersweet_3

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:06 pm
((Oh, baby I'm sorry, I haven't forgotten you, I've just been hectic! gonk
...Actually, I'd like to take a poll from the people who've still hung around, and anyone else who might be interested in the RP.

I'm wondering whether I should go along with my original plan for the RP, or leave things to make their own way in the world. The probability if we just let things take their own course is I'll just back off and leave the RP to you guys, and likely abstain completely myself. Flipside of that, if we go according to plan, I may have to put on my DM hat
(I'm not really a DM.) and get a bit more strict about the linearity of what's going on.

So, I'd really like everyone's input on this --- and if I don't get any by, ah, say... Friday or Saturday, I'll just go ahead and decide what way to go myself.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:00 pm
((I'd be more comfortable with some defined ends to meet. *shrug* Some kind of vague story we're given as a guide, then free for all to get to that point, y'know? But I guess this really isn't the type of RP to do that with, since it's a 'real life' one. WE DON'T HAVE A QUEST THAT ONLY OUR GROUP OF INTREPID ADVENTURERS CAN ACCOMPLISH biggrin ))  

Novatierrie
Crew

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 pm
((I... I can't testify that you won't. ninja

See, if you squint REAL hard at the RP title, you'll have a VERY good idea what the plan is. cool ))

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games