Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:28 pm
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]
How old is your brother, Shaz?

Sounds like one pain in the a** b***h...
I cannot begin to tell you how true that is. He's 15, BTW.
********, he sounds like an 8-year-old o_o
Again, I can't tell you how true that is.

But, I can't focus on that now. Now I've got rebuild a team that's at least similar in structure to my old team. I'm thinking...

Blastoise --> Lapras
Jynx ---> Hypno
Fearow ---> Pidgeot
Nidoking ---> Dugtrio
Arcanine ---> Magmar

And I caught another Electabuzz. He's just lucky that I wasn't using my Legendarys. o__o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]

But, I can't focus on that now. Now I've got rebuild a team that's at least similar in structure to my old team. I'm thinking...

Blastoise --> Lapras
Jynx ---> Hypno
Fearow ---> Pidgeot
Nidoking ---> Dugtrio
Arcanine ---> Magmar

And I caught another Electabuzz. He's just lucky that I wasn't using my Legendarys. o__o
Hmm.. all similar type pokemon... nice replacement! Although, NidoQUEEN would work!

Too bad the others dide.... they were so much better..  

[Frito]

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Ok my firefox just crashed and now all my favourites are gone it´s going to take forever to fix that AAHHHHHH FU*K SH*T C*CK AHHAHAHAAAHH.
Ok I´m done now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:36 pm
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]

Blastoise --> Lapras
Jynx ---> Hypno
Fearow ---> Pidgeot
Nidoking ---> Dugtrio
Arcanine ---> Magmar

Hmm.. all similar type pokemon... nice replacement! Although, NidoQUEEN would work!
That's true...I may consider using Nidoqueen. But I used my Earthquake TM on the my late Nidoking, so I want a dood who can learn it naturally.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:40 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]
Shazbot_the_Pirate
[Frito]

Blastoise --> Lapras
Jynx ---> Hypno
Fearow ---> Pidgeot
Nidoking ---> Dugtrio
Arcanine ---> Magmar

That's true...I may consider using Nidoqueen. But I used my Earthquake TM on the my late Nidoking, so I want a dood who can learn it naturally.
Good point, Earth Quake is an extremely effective attack :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:02 pm
rave oh no that kind of rave darn it stupid threaD  

squishykowawakoolaid

Dustin_Letemien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 pm
I hate gaia's market economy! Its complete crap! It isnt fair that people who can't afford to donate to gaia an virtually never earn enough gold to buy somthing, for instance I wanted a mink and it was about 4 k when i decided i want one and now it is 6 k and i dont know if i will ever get one and it drive me insane how rich gaiains with no lives have all this gold and are too greedy to give some of it away or lower prices, i am not a newbie but i cant be on gaia alot so i cant earn alot of gold and ... yeah...Grrr..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 pm
damn cell phone bills... stare  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Faiolene

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:13 pm
This is no offense to the cool guys here on Gaia and in this guild, just the real life ones at school.

Okay, to start my rant off, I have to yell, "OMFG I hate those stupid egomaniacs at school who think they know everything!!! scream "

Now that that's over, I'll start my short rant. Ever since friggin' elementary there have been boys who think they're all that and flaunt and show off every single change they get in front of everyone. Like, when you go off to play at recess (damn, I miss recess lol) there are already guys hogging the ball and shooting hoops. When someone goes up to them to try and play along, the guy acts all snobby and tells the other person that the ball is his. I don't see your name on it, fool!

Then, once you get out of elementary school and into middle school, you wish that the boys have finally matured enough to not act like that anymore and once you walk into a classroom... you get hit with about twenty paper balls. You go through that school year without another hitch and then in seventh grade you just HAD to be put into the class with all the retarded, loud, idiotic boys.

I swear, one boy kept going up to me asking for a dollar and swearing that if I gave him one he'd stop bothering me for the rest of the year. I only twitched every single time and restrained myself from shouting at the top of my lungs, "f*ck off you @$$wipe!!" and made it through the year without getting a detention or getting suspended for strangling a guy. Oh, and that guy was such a damn liar, when he asked my username for something, I gave it to him and he laughed and told me that he'd be able to hack into it. I once more refrained from punching his ugly face and only sneered, telling him that he couldn't even if he tried. (my passwords are random and code-like)

Ah well, at least this is another year of school, and maybe my anger has simmered down. Once again, this is no offense to any other guy here online, just to the ones that were ex-classmates of mine. Seriously, the guys at my school are an insult to all the guys in the universe. I'm surprised that the female side of the student body haven't commited mass murder on the guys yet. Sorry, for the long rant...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:21 pm
i hate my hair it always gets in my ******** mouth when i eat  

SomebodyAdre

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:25 pm
i also hate all the ******** drama in middle school. it sucks so much a**. y cant people be normal and not care who is ******** going out with who. its so much more fun just being single. GAWD DAMN  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:27 pm
i hate whenever i see my dad he has something to yell at me about. and i hate heroine and meth and all that other s**t, its retarded y cant they just ******** smoke pot dumbasses  

SomebodyAdre

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:44 pm
I HATE HOW MY GAWD DAMN PARENTS ONLY GIVE ME 2 ******** HOURS OF ELECTRONICS A DAY. WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM. ASSHOLES

as u can tell i have many problems well haha u havent even herd half of them  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:53 pm
I hate people who don't make games Mac compatible. I want to play Flyff at home. gonk  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SomebodyAdre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:06 am
TheBlueWarrior
I hate people who don't make games Mac compatible. I want to play Flyff at home. gonk
Flyff is fun  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games