Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saifer Matsuka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:04 pm
I feel everyone is looking for someone at they can truely care about i'm still looking...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:27 pm
AnimeGuy420
As of 9/13 I'm not single anymore.
I finally have a gf who cares about me back, my past three made me feel like it was a 1-sided relationship.

Now i just have to put up with my friends telling me not to have sex and stuff.

Congrads. i wish you well in your relationship.  

Saifer Matsuka

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:05 pm
Anyone else notice the bottom says page 16 of 15? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:17 am
CpainsorVio7
AnimeGuy420
I finally have a gf who cares about me back, my past three made me feel like it was a 1-sided relationship.

Damn >.<

I am not telling you not to. By all means mike go ahead and have a good time. That is what you are both there for.  

ccg1232009

KarmaCreep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:48 pm
With all seriousness, I don't want a relationship because they never last because all the girls I've dated are really stupid and immature and have no idea what they want because they constantly just dump me for another guy then dump that guy for another guy and so on. I figure relationships are pretty pointless as of right now. I really just wanna ********, but I can't do that even because everyone wants to be in a god damned relationship and they wanna be in "love"! What ever happened to having sex just to have sex. Now there are always just a bunch of useless emotions involved and I'm too nice to take advantage of someone and say, "Hey, I love you. ******** me!" though I know it will work, that's just not how I like to do things. I just wanna ********, no strings attached and I want the other person to feel the same way also. Is that so wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:39 pm
KarmaCreep
With all seriousness, I don't want a relationship because they never last because all the girls I've dated are really stupid and immature and have no idea what they want because they constantly just dump me for another guy then dump that guy for another guy and so on. I figure relationships are pretty pointless as of right now. I really just wanna ********, but I can't do that even because everyone wants to be in a god damned relationship and they wanna be in "love"! What ever happened to having sex just to have sex. Now there are always just a bunch of useless emotions involved and I'm too nice to take advantage of someone and say, "Hey, I love you. ******** me!" though I know it will work, that's just not how I like to do things. I just wanna ********, no strings attached and I want the other person to feel the same way also. Is that so wrong?

no it's not i kind-a kno who u feel even if i am a vergain i still kno wat u mean and i am sry bout the\ouse girls doing that i kno who it feel's that s**t happened to mer a lot! still doesz!  

fairy_goddess08

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:35 pm
fairy_goddess08
KarmaCreep

no it's not i kind-a kno who u feel even if i am a vergain i still kno wat u mean and i am sry bout the\ouse girls doing that i kno who it feel's that s**t happened to mer a lot! still doesz!
DO you ever make an ounce of sense?!...oh and yeah I feel the same way Karma...this whole love thing is overrated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:07 pm
Safer the Fox Demon
AnimeGuy420

Congrads. i wish you well in your relationship.
Thanks man, so far its going pretty well, she loves spending time with me and drops by my work often.  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fairy_goddess08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:39 pm
AegisEvo
fairy_goddess08
KarmaCreep

DO you ever make an
ounce of sense?!...oh and yeah I feel the same way Karma...this whole love thing is overrated.

yah and do you always have to be an a**!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:42 pm
well I know what KarmaCreep is saying yes I do wanna ******** but then at the same time I want to have someone that loves me and wants to spend time with me *sigh*  

DanPro05

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:42 pm
fairy_goddess08

HEY HEY English isn't so hard. blaugh Oh, and yes I always have to be an a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:10 pm
inuyasha_lover419
well.. i feel like giving up! sweatdrop no one likes short gals.. well not many people..

I'm 4'11" and I'm pretty damn likable ^_^. Ask Greymore(Kris) ^_^ LOL. I just choose not to date anyone that's interested in me at the time really. Cause I'm waiting for somebody worth dating. 3nodding  

CpainsorVio7

Pentile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:56 pm
Everyone started out with "I've been single for.. *Insert how ever long here.* " So I'll just start with that.

I've been single for about 2 months. I dumped my last boyfriend because, honestly, I was bored with him. But I don't plan to be single for much longer. xd I've found another guy I like, so I'm curently trying to work that out. whee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:27 pm
I've been single for 2 years now, I'm not gay or anything thing, it's just that I'm more worried about getting my school done first, but I would get into one if a girl seems nice enough and is of good personality.  

FluffyDwarfBunny

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:19 am
AegisEvo
fairy_goddess08

HEY HEY English isn't so hard. blaugh Oh, and yes I always have to be an a**.

LOL. AegisEvo is awsome.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces