Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:42 pm
"Would you really like to know?" Celestial asked anxiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:44 pm
"Of course only if you dont mind telling me." Craven let out a small laugh.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:48 pm
"I'm the goddess of angels/war!" Celestial said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:53 pm
Craven almost fell over then stares at Celestial for a moment. 'Shes not joking.' "Wow, oh sorry let me pick my jaw up off the ground." Craven said astonished that she was in the presence of a goddess.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:56 pm
"Wow... Are you okay?" Celestial asked. She smiled. "It's really nice to meet you Craven! I'm going to go to class. It was fun talking with you!" Celestial said happily and she waved good-bye over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:06 pm
Craven stood there a minute then realised that Celestial could tell her where the art building is. "Hey wait Celestial I need to know where the art building is." Craven yelled running after her.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:31 pm
"Oh... Could you take me?" Celestial asked Craven.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:33 pm
"As long as you know where it is." Craven smiled sheepishly. "I odnt know where anything is."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:40 pm
"Hmm... Hold on a sec..." Celestial said and her wings were now coming out of her body and seh went through the ceiling and saw where the art building is. She flew back down. "I found out!" Celestial said. "Follow!" she said and she walked all the way to the art building. "Here it is!" Celestial said. "I have to go to my class. See ya around!" Celestial said and she dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:41 pm
"Thanks." Craven called walking into the building. SHe sighed looking around at the mortals staring at her. 'This is going to be a long day.'  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:50 pm
Celestial finished up her last class. "Yay!" she said and went outside. Her wings came out of her body again and her clothes were again pure white and her hair was so long it was touching the floor and her ribbons were white. "So.. Wanna come out Kairi?" Celestial asked and Kairi came out. Kairi flew away from the school. I hate school Celestial... Kairi said to Celestial. Oh well.. There's nothing I can do... Celestial said back. Kairi flew around and she flew too low that one of the tips of a building had cut her arm. It suddenly healed. Thanks Celestial. Kairi said. "No problem!" Celestial said and now Celestial, herself was bleeding. "So where to... I'm going to go swim." Kairi said to herself. Okay! Just don't drown! Celestial said and Kairi went into a river and started swimming. Kairi was now done swimming and had to get back home. She flew back the house. But she forgot something. Her crystal pendant. Kairi found out when she couldn't change back. Oh no.. I lost the pendant... I'm sorry Celestial. Kairi said. It's okay! We need to go find it! Celestial said and they went searching for the pendant. Kairi must've left it at school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:54 pm
Craven noticed something shiney on the floor near her locker. 'Whats this?' She picked it up finding that it was a crystal. "Wonder who owns this?" She pondered outloud.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:03 pm
Kairi went to the school. "Hey! Craven!" she yelled when she saw Craven. "Have you seen a necklace?" Kairi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Craven jumps in surprise, then did a juggling act with the crystal pendant trying to catch it so it didnt hit the floor and break. Finally catching it she turned to Celestial. "Is it this one." She held up the pendant. "I found it near my locker."  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:11 pm
"Did you think of Celestial?" Kairi asked. Kairi's voice was totally different every time Celestial change and her appearances were always different. "Yes! That's the pendant!" Kairi said and she took the pendant and put it on her and she transformed into Celestial. "Sorry!!" Celestial said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games