Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:15 pm
(( Sorry, I knew that but it slipped my mind. ))

"Acknowledged." Answers Sophia. Sophia reaches into her pockets and reveals a small metal gun. She takes the gun and touches the barrel to Chet's arm.

"Please relax, sir. I am now injecting some medicinal nanomachines into your body."

Inside the booklet, much of the documents have been blurred and scarred. Although some information remains:

• HW-MA100XSEL is a self-evolving android where her entire Neural Network (the equivalent of her brain) and her personality subsystem (the equivalent of her heart) will evolve with her environment.
  • She is equipped with Medical Nanomachines and a handgun to inject nanomachines. Optionally, it can be used as a warning weapon.
  • As required by law, she is equipped with a self destruct function.

Under this text, one more line is found. "Turn her into a real girl..." and the rest of the book is in smudges.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:17 pm
"As a wise man once said, 'I would rather be alone by myself then be alone in a crowd'" Charlie said with a shrug.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:23 pm
Chet stared at the last line curiously. He flipped through the book for anything else that might be of use but he could only make out a few individual words. "Well, that did a lot of good." He sighed and tossed the booklet over his sholder, not careing where it landed. He looked at the little android and anyone who looked close enough might find a small trace of affection. He seemed to like machines better than real people at times and even he woundered if that were true.

He smiled and said cheerfuly to her, "Alright then! I'm gonna teach you everything I can about the world." He added silently to himself, And furfill someone's wish of you becomeing a real girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:26 pm
"As you wish, sir. Now please, this may sting slightly." Sophia mentions - unknown to her the actual contents of the booklet.

Sophia pulls the trigger of her gun and injects the nanomachines into Chet. The nanomachines - specially designed to repair and treat organic systems - start to make Chet feel better.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Xander uncrossed his arms and shrugged. "Being alone is being alone regardless of who is around. The difference of being alone in a crowd is there might be a chance at finding someone interesting. If you just avoid people entirely you'll only push away those chances."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:30 pm
"Not to sound pushy or anything, but should we go to the base and get back Charlie's sister?" asked Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

Charlie picked it up and hid the booklet in her trench coat, mummering about men.  
Chet was in a conversation of hisown with Sophia but, as always, he kept an ear on the other conversation(s) around him. He ignored the sting that Sophia had mentioned and just smiled fondly. I'll think of where to start later.  

blue_green

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:32 pm
Charlie considered what Xander said. "Yes, and what if that person is a wolf in sheep's clothing?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:32 pm
"Aren't you concerned about Chet first?" Xander asked with a mild hint of reproach. "I'm sure we'll move on once his back is feeling better. Besides if we're to take this Sophia thing with us I'm sure you would want to make sure it's working properly. Right?"

To Charlie he simply cocked his head to the side. "You'll never know if you avoid even the sheep that it appears to be. All you have to know in that situation is go for the throat. If that person turns out to be sour you simply have to hit first, hit hard, and keep it from getting up."  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Sophia approaches Brady. "Please, lead to where this sister is being held so she can be healed." Sophia says with a small bow.

"I'll help to the best of my duties and priorities."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:37 pm
"Ok, but we should wait till Chet is ok first." replied Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Charlie smiled weakly at Sophia. "Well, we don't know if shes hurt but this really bad guy has her and I need her back before its too late and he kills her."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:40 pm
Chet rubbed his arms to see if the were still sore, which they weren't, and streatched his back. "At least we know she works just fine. And speaking of this 'really bad guy' I still don't know much about him. Perhaps it would be better if I were well informed."  

blue_green

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Sophia turns her head towards Charlie - a lifeless face of a 12-year old girl still plastered on her face.

"I cannot accomplish anything after death." Says Sophia. "Perhaps we should leave soon."

Afterwards, Sophia approaches Chet. "How are you feeling?" Sophia says - unusually warmly. Her eyes flash blue for a split second and return to their lifeless gray.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games