Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:55 pm
Mika srated to sway her hips as she stepped she couldnt stop her self primal erges pushing her on  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:58 pm
Mika sat in Ariel lap and started to kiss his neck "What am i doing?" Mika wondered  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:02 pm
Mika let out a small moan when Ariel started to rub her neck she added some licking as she continued to kiss his neck  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:08 pm
((ok if we go to much further in btoh the RP's we will brake some rules and probably get kicked out so yea we should probably skip the the next morning or something to avoid trouble))  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 pm
((ok g2g for a bit im visiting my mum in hospital ill pick up were ever you leave off when i get back on))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:40 pm
(Sorry for just staring after my submission was posted so long ago. x_x wink

Itari walked into her new dorm. She set her bag down on the bed and stretched. "Ah..what a nice school. And not a flaw I mind so far.." She set up her laptop, desk, and other things in the dorm. The dorm was completely transformed after the furniture was put in. And it only took one hour. Itari decided to look around and meet some fellow students. She walked silently down the hallway and into the common room her dorm was apart of with Satoru tailing right at her heels.

She made her way outside to the courtyard and sat down at one of the benches. "This campus is so huge..", she said in slight awe. She smiled ot herself and got up and walked to one of the vending machines to get a coffee.  

Fetal Fetish

blink2407

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:06 pm
*ariel opened a door and bumped into Itari* Ouch, oh i'm sorry, are you new here?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:35 am
"Oh, hi.", Itari murmured as she made sure her coffee didn't spill. "Yeah, I'm new here." Itari looked at the guy. "My name is Itari. What is yours?"  

Fetal Fetish

blink2407

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:51 am
(i'm s guy) oh i'm Ariel nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:38 pm
*After settling in his dorm room Blane sets out to get used to the campus* "this place is huge i hope i dont get lost not finding my dorm room would suck"  

Rsoldier

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games