Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:47 pm
Only have the one dog ~ but she was horrible about running off if the door was accidentally left open, or she slipped her tie out. stare

Usually straight to the neighbors cow & horse pasture where she would roll around in the muck there stressed

And wouldn't come home for hours, or would pretend like she was coming, then zip right through your fingers. evil

Wet dog scent mixed with manure burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:53 pm
My dog has that look where he will look at you with this "I'm going to get into trouble look" and "smile" and turn and run...

He got in trouble a few years ago where he "played" some chickens to death and he has had to have a lot less freedom since.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Mine is now kennelled when we're not home ~ not that I really wanted to kennel her, but our managers insisted all dog owners had to build kennels.

After the runaway that left her pregnant ~ with 10 pups ~ and the subsequent trip to the vet to be spayed, she doesn't seem to want to run so much. And when she does, it usually to our other neighbor's house to roll in his very green grass ~ as opposed to mine that isn't watered every day.

Hello ~ we're all on the same well, and not getting so much rain in the summer ~ I prefer clean dishes, fresh clothes, and a shower every day over a green lawn. rolleyes

My golden brown lawn isn't dead ~ tis just having a summer nap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:59 pm
How about this dang heat! I know it's summer but come on now! This is getting flippin' ridiculous!

Did someone say we had cabana boys here? Oh, yoo hoo! One very icy tea please! And bring a fan... maybe some grapes, too. biggrin  

Rhiannon2006

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:39 pm
Cabana boys seem to be MIA gonk

RANT:

Some stupid little *insert swear word here* didn't like an offer I posted so she sent me a PM accusing me of trying to rip her off, by about 2k, and then put me on her ignored list so I couldn't respond. Not my fault items in the vend changed prices within half hour and I was trying to be nice to the little vixen. Put her on my ignored list, too ~ and will never bid or bump her in the exchange again. Though I may outbid her on items just to be a *insert another swear word here*.

End RANT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:11 pm
Don't know why your rant (loved it, btw) reminded me of a Bill Engvall joke. The punch line was an acronym... S U I T.... Shut Up, Immature Teenager !

I say poke her butt with your pitchfork, Lil Brat!

And hire some new cabana boys... smile  

Rhiannon2006

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:38 pm
My husband and I were talking on the phone about gas prices on my way home from work today... they made another .22 jump from the prices they were when I left for work this morning. I was watching CNN at work a couple days ago and was listening to the amount of money the U.S. is giving to the most receint tsunami victims. I started ranting about how much money (our tax dollars) are given to other countries for anything that happens to them. Then on top of our tax dollars going to them there are tons of donation programs were we can give more to them. I have nothing against donating to those in need, when I do it willingly, it is the tax dollars that the government gets to choose how they spend that bother me. How about spending those tax dollars in the U.S.of A.??? We have natural disasters here and the U.S. citizens do not get as much help as other countries get. How about helping our poor and not giving so much to illegal alians that are here living off welfare because they cannot speek the language well enough to get a job? How about putting some of the billions of dollars the government gives away to other countries into regulating our gas prices??? Almost half of my monthly take home income goes into the gas tank of my vehicle, the rest goes to taxes that end up going to other countries. It's not worth going to work anymore.

My rant gets a lot worse, but I don't need to write it all down, I think everyone has felt the pinch enough to understand where I am going with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:21 pm
Yeah! And we don't care how much you folks abroad have to pay! Us 'mericans got our own natural resources! Without having to drill Alaska, even! Why ain't this stuff cheaper? Only 2% of our oil ever came from Iraq in the first place, from what I read.  

Harbone
Crew

Elspeth Telrunya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:43 am
wheres my pina colada? crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:43 am
*Hand Elspeth her Pina Colada*

Is in agreement with Lil Jo ~ I'm tired of the sheer amount of funds our governement sends to foreign countries. Not that I want to see other people starve, mind you, but when a certain ex-pres signed a bill to increase foreign aid while signing other documents to cut funds to American food banks and homeless shelters, I was a bit on the annoyed side... Good grief, what happened to the concept of taking care of your own! stressed  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rhiannon2006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:47 am
Lil-Jo, did the article mention anywhere where the profits of all those gas increases go? The upper management (CEOs, etc) of these gas companies are getting fat on all our gas pump misery.

*poking point thing at fat cat butts* evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:56 am
I found it interesting that they saw record "Profits" after Katrina ~ given we were told that's the reason the prices went up. And boy wasn't the media all over that one. Normally I'm not a big fan of the media, but I hope they continue hounding those oil companies ~ *Attempts to straighten her back a moment, but the burden of rising gas costs won't allow it.* gonk  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:19 pm
The CEO's make about $500 less than what the average worker makes in one year, in one day.

That fact makes it hard for me to sleep at night.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:12 am
scream scream gonk stressed scream scream evil

Ok, just had to get it out of my system... tis nothing I can do about that girl with the name like mine.... sending out chain letters through Gaia - and of course, someone sends me a pm to quit sending them - ARRRGGGGHHHHH - WASN'T ME!!!

PM'ing her again to ask her to quit sending them will do no good as the last time she responded by telling me my avi was "sweet" and could she please "borrow" my fairy wings, and did I "wanna b friends"... crying  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

roocee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 pm
That's just not right. Gaia should prevent usernames being so close to someone elses. I'm sure there is a way to prevent that.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games