Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Roleplay-o-zyalpeloR (New Character/Arrian timeline on pg 1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mur?
  MUR!
  Buttsecks!
  im steelin som ur foodz k thx bai
View Results

Velorius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:30 am
The Shadow/Velorius stood there only half listening as Patrick went on about spilling inocent blood, as if anyone was innocent and talking about crimes Velorius already knew Leon to be guilty of, then Patrick said something that did get his full attention. "So let me get this right, you intend on ending the current Arrian Empire, killing Leon and friends and restoring this worlds balance... Well then I'll just let you get back to that, good luck." Smiling broadly he clasped his hands in front of himself and looked skywards for a moment. "In fact I happen to have an army just sitting around waiting for a reason to go on a rampage, so if you want some help the command tent is on a hill to the north east of here, just go up and tell the orcs what you want done. I'll let them know you're coming, oh and try to use small words they're not the brigthest. I'll be around to keep an eye on things and clean up should you make a mess of everything. Good luck and give my redards to.. Null or Nail or whatever."
The figures face suddenly went blank and toppled over, the body turned mostly to dust before it hit the ground.

================================================

In the command tent Velorius blinked a few times before getting to his feet and turning to the waitting Ryhalt. "It is time to pack up, it seems our new friend wants to do the hard work for us."
"Pack up? What do you mean, call back the orcs?"
"No, leave them, tell the orc cheiftains a new general is coming to lead them, I'm not sure if he will or not and I don't care. If left alone too long the Orcs will just attack the city anyway. I want you to recall the salamanders, Shadows and anyone else loyal to me, send word to Davon and Esme that I need to speak with them as soon as possible."
"So what it's over? You're going back?"
"No, it isn't over, I merely intend to take a back seat for now. It seems this odd little fellow has the same goals as I do, as such I see no reason to waste my energy fighting him."
"And what if you're wrong and he just ends up replacing Leon as the problem?"
"Oh, I don't know destroy the world or something I guess, we;ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Now be a good boy and round up our forces and take them back to the caves."
Once Ryhalt had left the tent and Velorius was sure that he was out of ear shot, he turned and released a blast at teh central table turning it into confetti. "I'll sit back for now but the moment that Arrogant Diety that Would Dare Call Itself the God of the Void Steps Into this Reality I'm Going to Rip it Into Shredds and Stuff it Down that Wierdos Throat!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Nexol wrapped the shadows around the group and they winked out of existance. After a couple of seconds passed, they appeared in the Temple Quarter of Arrius. Only a few yards ahead of them was a tall figure wearing black armour and weilding a giant claymore. "Patrick," Leon and Nexol said in unison, "Why are we not surprised?"
----
Patrick turned around slowly and made a mock bow towards Leon and Nexol, "Your Majesties...it will be my honour to dispatch you." He stood up to his full height and pointed towards Leon. "DIE!"
----
Cyril turned and looked at Leon. Rather, he looked at The bones that were protruding from his left shoulder, "By the gods..."
----
Patrick raised the arm who's had was pointed at Leon. Slowly, Lron rose from the ground convulsing in pain, "You FOOL. You kenw I would come back. Your friend Nihilius is no match for me. Only now do you see that it is horpelss. You will pay for you lack of vision!" He clenched the hand into a fist, and Leon doubled over while still floating in the air. His bones began to pop nd crack loudly.
----
Next to Leon, Nexol was on the ground, screaming in agony as his other half was tortured by Patrick, "RELEASE US!"
-----
Leon yelled out, his tail curling and uncurling as he tried to surpress the pain of being crushed on the outside and ripped apart on the inside.
----
Patrick laughed sadistically, "Your immortality is a JOKE! You die now, Leonardo Virgil Nexol Motosuwa!" He tightened his fist, and Leon gave out one final cry as his organs collapsed and he drew his final breath.
---
Cyril stared wide-eyed at Leon's limp form. His gaze then shifted towards Nexol who flowly faded from existance. Ths was too much for him He turned on Patrick and rushed him all the while muttering a spell under his breath.
----
Patrick sighed, "You must die too, it seems. You are doomed to this fate." He raised his sword then ran Cyril through, the blade bursting through his ling and out his back. Patrick then twisted it slowly and brought the blade up and shrough the man's skull. Patrick laughed again then turned to face Aziraphael, "You are innocent. You, your god, and your host body will live to see the new age." The amroured man turned and walked away from the scene of the slaughter. One thing was on his mind: Kill Atrius, the son of Motosuwa and then the foul fleshbeasts called the Orcs.  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:47 pm
An old, haggard looking man takes slow, small steps, guided by his cane as he continues down toward the north gate just ahead, apparent that it has been ruined by the seige of Patrick. Several people, and a figure can be seen ahead, the old man's expression turning into one of hope.

He had been seeing strange visions for the past months, and was hoping to seek guidence from his lordship Atrius, brother of her royal majesty.

As he comes up to the figure, a sudden surge of pain in his chest gives him shock, and doubles over, losing his grip on his only support and his knees buckled. He slams into the cracked cobble stone, letting out a gasp of air, the wind knocked out of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Atrius looked at the old man walking straight towards where a battle was just waged, "What a brave little...s**t!" He rushed foward as the man collapsed and caught him, "Are you ok sir?"  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:00 pm
He gasps for air for a few moments, then calms down and looks earnestly up at the one man he needed to see. "Thank goodness you're here.. I have something very urgent to tell you.. though I do not know how to put it into words.." The old man has a pained expression, the pain not having subsided..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:26 pm
Atrius looked down at the old man and then carefully helped him to his feet, "Tu Citizie de Arri? O tu és Visitén...?" He looked at the man carefully, making sure he had no hostile intentions as he questioned him.  

Chibi-of-Doom

Velorius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:05 am
((DEAD?! Thats it? Have to say I'm a little disapointed. One question though, what happens to rule number one now? twisted
And why is Perun innocent but Velorius evil incarnate? I thought Perun was a god of WAR?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:17 am
(*sigh* Making me post before church. Anyway, the incarnation has only done good as far as Patrick can see, and War is not evil in his eyes. And again Vel is evil becasue of his killing of innocents...the same for Leon-Nexol.)  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:56 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
Atrius looked down at the old man and then carefully helped him to his feet, "Tu Citizie de Arri? O tu és Visitén...?" He looked at the man carefully, making sure he had no hostile intentions as he questioned him.

The old man lets out a sort of grunt as he is helped to his feet, still clutching the cane with dear life in fear of falling again. "Ita. Ega un Citizie." He brings one hand to his chest, grabbing at his shirt in pain as he keeps his balance with his other hand on the cane..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:32 pm
"Well, sir, may I ask what you are doing in a combat zone?" Atrius asked politely in the Trade language of the Humans. He continued to look at the man; he still had suspicious thoughts floatng around in his mind. To be cautious, he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword in a seemingly casual manner.  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
"Well, sir, may I ask what you are doing in a combat zone?" Atrius asked politely in the Trade language of the Humans. He continued to look at the man; he still had suspicious thoughts floatng around in his mind. To be cautious, he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword in a seemingly casual manner.

The haggard old man looks to him with sadness and hope in his eyes. "I came to you for guidence, for I have had a strange vision for the past months, and had hoped you, Atrius, could help me understand.." The pain finally subsides, now both hands clutching the handle of his cane in order to keep balance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:47 pm
Atrius looked the man over, deciding that even if he was hostile, he wouldn't pose too much of a threat. Atrius let out a soft sigh, "I am not nearly as good as my father or Nexol is, but I can help you as the enemy has pulled out for the time. Tell me about these...visions."  

Chibi-of-Doom

[Daikon~Rage~Haru]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:05 pm
Chibi-of-Doom
Atrius looked the man over, deciding that even if he was hostile, he wouldn't pose too much of a threat. Atrius let out a soft sigh, "I am not nearly as good as my father or Nexol is, but I can help you as the enemy has pulled out for the time. Tell me about these...visions."

"I'll descirbe the vision as best as I can.." He clears his throat, "The visions would come late at night as I lie sleeping. The room starts out dark, yet you can tell it is a round room, for a soft green glow illuminates from the center, though the object does not come into view yet. The glow brightens, and then I could see the floor, covered in what appeared to be veins, spreading from the center in a root-like way to the walls and halfway up, disappearing back into the walls." He clears his throat again, "The object, in the center of the room, appears to be a sort of cylinder, much like an upright tube, yet it is strange.."

He thinks of how to put exact details, then resumes, "The top end of the tube extends to the ceiling, while the bottom sits in a strange contraption, much like a computer; for there is a large screen just before the tube, with a keyboard and other colored buttons. Then, a form suddenly comes to view, inside the tube. The form appears to be a male neko, for he had grey hair with similar cat ears jutting out of his head." He coughs harshly, his elbow to cover his mouth. "The form's lower body is covered by the machinery. Thin strings come down from above in a tangle, attached to what appears to be small suction cups attached to his entire body, and in vital points; much like ones used in the hospital. The screen before the tube turns on, revealing the words 'Project' and the letter S as they are typed out, though the vision ends there, and the last word did not come.."

(I edited the post, replacing the K with S)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:14 pm
"Computer..." Atrius thought for a while then looked back at the man, "6000 years ago, when I was just a young boy, my father went to another universe and brought back a computer for the University of Vallahad. He had his mages create a replica that ran off of magic. Shortly after this, the original stopped functioning, so there is now only one computer in this entire world, but it is lovated in the Northern Wilds." He waited a minute for the man to absorb this then continued, "It was taken away by a group of rebel students...that was such a long time ago, though. Is there anythign else you can tell me?"

Project s...? What does THAT mean...?  

Chibi-of-Doom

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games