Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:22 am
"not that i can think of" Kenchi replied looking around  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:38 am
"Okay, let's go home then." Iz walked out the door from the mall and pulled out her car keys. She Unlocked the doors and put the stuff in the back. She opened the driver's door and and started the car.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:43 am
Kenchi got into the passengers side "when ever your ready"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:46 am
"Okay." Iz buckled up and drove out of the parking lot.

When they reached home, she parked in the garage. She turned off the car and sat there for a moment. Everything was dark.

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:47 am
"so...were home" Kenchi said looking at Izzy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:51 am
"Yup," Iz unbuckled andleaned over her seat to grab the bags.. When she got the, she sat in her seat for a moment, then opened the door and got out.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:56 am
Kenchi followed Izzy "So what do you think your teachers would think if i showed up dressed like this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:01 am
"Nothing, there are plenty of people who dress like that." She turned to him... She unlocked the door and stepped inside....She but the bags on the kitchen table and sat on the counter.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:03 am
"man i sured missed alot when i went to school everyone wore a uniform......well everyone but me" Kenchi said sitting next to Izzy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:04 am
She turned to him "And what were you? Special?" She smiled at her sarcassim.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:07 am
Kenchi smirked "no, i was just the bad guy at school" he said facing Izzy "you know i could still be the bad guy at your school" Kenchi said still smirking "start a bit of havoc for the teachers maybe some pranks start a few fights"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:12 am
"no, that's not a good thing..." Iz shook her head., "You couldn't, I go to a private school, If you get in trouble, you'll get throuwn out."  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:14 am
"dam private school" Kenchi said cursing under his breath  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:18 am
"It's a good school, but it's strict." Iz hopped down from the counter and walked to the fridge the was a note

We won't be home for dinner, Love ya babe, Mom.

She pulled the note down and tossed it away. "My parents arn't going to home tonight,"she said drifting from the conversation..

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:24 am
"there not? well should we order out cause i dont know how to cook unless of corse you can cook....can you cook?" Kenchi asked  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games