Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
The Lost Art of Writing Letters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you still hand-write letters?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 57 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 83

shawna_abel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 am
I want letters!! I'm Champ's roommate, so just add my name next to hers for the letters, and my RL name is Danielle Mertz ^^

Alantie Mistaniu, why not write to someone who has an address on here first? Then you aren't giving it out on the interwebz

Oh, and Champ says, Pancake's and kirpet's letters are going out today, and Rica, she's about to start one for you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on allow_for_tich's hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on Zakiax's hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on Hasutos_Child's eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Arc: I are writing you a letter. biggrin Actually I've already written it, I just need to find a post box. ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 pm
shawna_abel
Alantie Mistaniu, why not write to someone who has an address on here first? Then you aren't giving it out on the interwebz

..... That's a good idea. *feels kinda dumb now* xd

Well, ok then! Who wants a letter from me? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 am
Alantie: Ooo, me! Ooo, me! biggrin *jumps up and down waving her arm in the air* I want a letter~ whee heart

Also, I mailed Arc's letter! biggrin  

Kerrigan_dragon

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
-_- My mailbox has been depressingly empty ever since I moved here for college and stuffs(I don't even get junk mail! And bills only come like once a month...Yes, I'm so pathetic that I welcome bills coming in the mail...If only for the presence of some sort of envelope)...I feel stupid when I check my mail everyday and there's nothing there >.<
So yes...If any of you feel like writing me a letter (even if it's just a lone stick figure on an otherwise blank sheet of paper), then ask for my address via a PM. Cuz I don't feel like posting up my address all public-ish like this >.> And...yeah sweatdrop
Ooh there's so many of you to write to~ I'll try to write up one if I ever have some spare time...( stare Be warned...My handwriting is absolutely horrid >.< My letters tend to...fuse together and such... gonk )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:33 am
Alantie: me!!!! I wants a letter froms you!!!

Rica: letter out ^^

Lobo & Jaft: I got your letters yesterday, and both of you made me laugh on a day when I was in pain ~huggles lobo and Jaft~ thanks!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on Rica is insane's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on LadiSilverfox's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

Click on La Belle's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

"Tell your computer I hate it"
"Message Recieved.....Computing.....Computing.....
ERROR......FATAL ERROR.....Eat Virus, Meatbags!"

Questing Royal Cloak Black
52,671/160,000 tickets

Special thanks for donations
to Deb_Sapphire, Zakiax, RyuugaX (x4), PFF, LinkZeroOne, Jessie says LEL

Champagne98

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:44 am
I made you laugh?

What did I write? D8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 pm
Hmmm... remind me, Cham, was that the one where I randomly started screaming about Marius and Sculla in the middle of everything? ^.^;
Like Jaft, I'm a bit... forgetful at the moment ^.^;

Ai, I has a Jafty letter! And ewww, he's got like, saliva made of glue... 'cause it was stuck on so tight and... ech >.o  

Lobo-chan

Champagne98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm
Jaft: I told you in Phunkeh what you wrote ^^ but the "Bow-chika-wow-wow" got a laugh from me

Lobo: your started off by saying it took Andrew a while to sniff out my brightly colored letter and he was cunfuzzled by the word confuzzle in it ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

Click on Rica is insane's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

Click on LadiSilverfox's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

Click on La Belle's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

"Tell your computer I hate it"
"Message Recieved.....Computing.....Computing.....
ERROR......FATAL ERROR.....Eat Virus, Meatbags!"

Questing Royal Cloak Black
52,671/160,000 tickets

Special thanks for donations
to Deb_Sapphire, Zakiax, RyuugaX (x4), PFF, LinkZeroOne, Jessie says LEL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:02 pm
Ah, okay... Must've been Kerri who got my rantings about dead Roman guys we learned about that day while I was writing the letter, then ^.^

And seriously, everyone knows what confuzzle means, gosh =P  

Lobo-chan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:19 am
I gots you letter Lobo! Yesterday. 3nodding It made me happy. ^^ Yes I got the one with the rantings from History class. xd I have written my response, I just need to send it. 3nodding

Jaft: I wants a Jafty letter. D: *clings*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:06 pm
Rica is insane
Bah D; Got too cluttered so..x3; No more adult dragons up there.
SEND ME LETTERS GUYS! D': I NEED HUMAN CONTACT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My eggs/hatchlings. Click so they live :3

You know, I live LESS than 2 hours away from you. You can get all the "Human Contact" you want from teh pancake wink Lawl. Just kidding, that's dirty.

I got Champ's letter in the mail today, well technically yesterday, but I always forget to check my mail so I sometimes don't get things that are sent to me for about a week after they arrive.

Thanks Champ! I'll try to write back or something soon if I can scrounge up some cash for stamps = )  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:52 am
Haha! Written some letters~ heart I've written letters to Lobo and Alky and just need to put them in a mailbox. And then I have to finish writing my reply to Rica's letter. ^^

Oh yeah, and I sent my reply to Thal two days ago. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:22 am
I shall await your letter, oh sweet Kerri! surprised

Hmmmm, sending Jaft's letter today on the way to the Rugby match... It's early enough, I don't think they've taken the Saturday collection yet...  

Lobo-chan

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Jaft: I wants a Jafty letter. D: *clings*

Lol, I'll think about it.

Edit: There's no way you play rugby, right Lobo?

Lol, it would be physically impossible. Bwahahaha!  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff