Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:39 pm
At first when Ayane spoke, Avani felt embarassed. It had beed so long she forgot the voice of Ayane and mistaken her for Marino. But there was something much more serious - the faith of the forest. "The angels need help?" questioned Avani. She though of Ayane's words, the forests of Kumei no longer existing? That can not be! Also, Ayane spoke of watching the forest - finaly the emptiness of Avani's would be over. "All right," Avani said with her sparkling emerald eyes, "I'll join you but you must come back here once the war ends. I'm getting lost in my thoughts with no one around."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:43 pm
"Of course! You with your earth and nature powers, mine with my ice and water, we'll make sure no one harms the forests. It's an elf's nature after all, to protect the land. It's my calling... that's what my parents meant..." I thought to my near-death experience. "Would you be ok leaving the forests to travel to defeat the demons that plague us?" I asked her, hopeful that she will further the cause. "Take my hands..." I asked her.  

Marino-San

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:29 pm
Avani knew leaving the forest of Vesta would be tough but she placed many protection spells on the forest and it's inhabbitants. Knowing that if Keumi's forest would be saved, she'd agree to join up. Avain took Ayane's hand, "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:00 pm
Jaden was now free of the pups but only because she was taking a bath her head the only thing above the water "mmm this feels good" Jaden muttered  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:04 am
Jaden lied down on a small bed that had been quickly set up for her the only problem was it was right in the middle of just about every single male in the clan and unfortunatly for Jaden after speaking with the packs elder she found she was in heat so her body was mass producing energy which is why she is hyper so Jaden to say the least was on guard all the time "I hope Ayane comes back soon" Jaden sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:20 pm
I took Avani's hands, and whispered, "Troplete" and teleported back to Jaden. Once Avani and I materialized, I saw the males fighting to get to Jaden. She was in heat! "Oh no..." I cursed under my breath, and ran to help Jaden... I pulled out my whip and snapped it by Jaden, surprising the males fighting to get her. "Leave her alone you horny bastards!" I yelled at them. They all just looked at me, and started fighting again, so I started whipping them. Avani grabbed Jaden, and pulled her back. I put my whip back on it's holister, then grabbed their hands. "Troplete" I yelled as the wolf men ran at us. Me vanished right as one tried to pounce on us. We ended up back in our room. "Dammit Jaden! Why didn't you tell me you were in heat! Otherwise I wouldn't have left you there!" I yelled at her. Then I looked at my dresser... it had a note. I picked it up, and said it was from Keitsume.

"Dear Ayane,
I came back early only to find that you and Jaden had left for somewhere. I didn't want to wait around, like you guys, and left. If you need me, just look around on the island. I decided to go explore and train... like always. Come find me soon!

Keitsume

"Lets go find her" I told Jaden and Avani.  

Marino-San

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:31 pm
Avani sighed from her first few minutes of excitment after leaving Vesta. Jaden's tussle with the men had scared her but she knew Jaden needed to be protected. Back in the room Avani was surprised with the yelling from Ayane but knew it was only for Jaden's own good. With the note left from Keitsume, Avani was ready to get out and explore. Avani nodded to Ayane, "Mhmm, let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:56 pm
"Ok, we have 3 different parts to the island to explore. The Cave, The Beach, and the Plains. We have a lot of time on our hands, so lets stick together. First' we'll reach the plains. Next, the Beach, then we'll reach the cave. So, lets all stick together, we have demons on the island, so we'll HAVE to stick together. Always prepare for battle, because they jump out at you. Thank you for being patient Jaden, and thank you for coming Avani! OH! I forgot to introduce you two!" I exclaimed, ashamed of myself that I completely forgot. "Jaden, this is my old friend, Avani. I...uh... found her while I was shopping!" I told Jaden. "And Avani, this is Jaden. We used to... intercede a lot." I laughed and told Avani. "Anyway, we should go." I led them into the plains... where we weakest of the demons are...  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:46 pm
The woods were thinning now as Kiona and I were running through them. We had been running for a couple hours strait. "Man, this is a never ending forest...." I saw the end of the forest and I sped up. I triped on a root and tumbled out of the forest only to find a magnificent treeless area with lush green grass and rolling hills. The sky was a beautiful cloudless blue and I could hear the faint sound of a hidden waterfall farther away. I gasped in amazment. Kiona and I ran around the hills gleefully and played with the animals.
"This is amazing Kiona...." I said as I flopped down on the grass. "Simply amazing." Soon I got up and headed toward the sound of the waterfall.

The waterfall was in a small secluded area surrounded by trees. The smell was amazing as was the sights. There was a Gaint water fall that fell into a crystal clear pool of water. Fish were swimming all around in the water and there were clean rocks big and small all scattered through the whole oasis. I could spend all my life here. I desided to jump into the water. I smelled bad because I hadn't washed in a while anyways. I didn't bother taking off my clothes when I climbed to the tallest rock and jumped in. The water was perfectly warm and deep. I swam for a while until I went under the water fall and discovered a cave.
"Kiona, c'mere" I said going into that cave. The waterfall hid the cave well so it would be hard to find. I was able to climb the rocks and pull Kiona up too. The enterance was up fairly high. When we got into the cave I gasped again. The cave was sparkling with all sorts of different gems. it was beautiful. We walked in deep to where the sun and gems sparkled prettily and we could only hear the faint sound of the water fall and the oasis. I dried us off and we layed there enjoying the wonerous beauty of the cave oasis.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:19 pm
Avani, Jaden, and I were walking through the plains, looking for Keitsume. "I'm glad you liked my present Jaden! I was surprised that I found it in the spirit realm." Avani looked at me in shock. "Oh yeah, Jaden and Keitsume almost killed a couple days ago..." She was even more shocked. I laughed. Then a huge demon jumped down in front of us. "Umm... this isn't supposed to be here... what are we gonna do????" I exclaimed, trying to hold my cool. The demon stood at 15 feet and looked like a fire demon. "Got any bright ideas?" I asked Avani and Jaden, as we prepared for battle.  

Marino-San

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:00 pm
Avani bit her nails, looking at the fire demon. "My earth powers will have no effect on fire." Avani stood her distance from the demon, everything was happening so fast that she couldn't think.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:13 pm
The demon stared at us for a time... then I got an Idea. I inched over to Jaden and whispered something in her ear. Her face lighted up, and she nodded. Then I yelled, "NOW!" Jaden ran ahead and tackled the fire demon knocking it over, while I recited a spell. "Tsorf Etib" The Fire demon became encased in ice. Jaden jumped back to me, and we leaned on each other, back to back. We both unsheathed our swords. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded. We both charged, and shattered the demon into tiny little pieces. "Good job Jaden!" We hi-fived each other. "Ok, lets continue on!" I said. Avani looked at me in shock. "Yeah, I've learned the value of teamwork this past 10 years. It helps. There shouldn't be to many fire demons though..." I grabbed her hand, and we went, into the forest that leads to the beach.  

Marino-San

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:24 pm
Jaden looked at Ayane "uhh about the heat thing i didnt know...i only just found out my self" Jaden laughed her body twitched every few seconds "to much energy i need to run" Jaden said her eyes twitched "ah i can stand this anymore!" Jaden shouted taking off trying to rid her self of the extra energy she had that wouldnt go away  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:37 am
Jaden followed the scent of water she soon came across a small secluded area it had a huge water fall and a pool of crystal clear water which Jaden imediattly jumped into the cool water felt nice "oh yea thats better" Jaden said sighing contently she looked around she couldnt see anyone she couldnt smell anyone ether she climbed out of the pool and got undressed before sliding back into the pool her clothes lay on a rock her eyes closed the only sounds that could be heard were that of the waterfall the pool and the occasional bird "this place is like heaven on earth" Jaden sighed she climbed onto a rock that was in a shallow section of water and lied down since she could see,hear or smell anyone she soon fell asleep.  

neckroz209

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:39 am
"Where do you think Jaden went?" Avani looked around with Ayane still holding her hand. Avani noticed the forest had a dark prescense to it, probably from the demons. Hopefully if they encountered anymore Avani could help and try this team work Ayane spoke of.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games