Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
The Pool Room and Spa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nitro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:05 pm
*takes all his clothes out and covered his private parts with a hat* is this a nudist pool?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:31 pm
"Silly husbie!" she giggled, thinking of the Trix commercials, "there's a dressing room! And I brought our swimsuits!" Zphal held up her green bikini bottom/top and his black speedo.

Giving him no time to give her one of his "no way you've got to be kidding there's no way in hell I'm gonna go with that and don't even try to make me" looks, she dashed into one of the stalls along the wall.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:34 pm
zphal_girl87
"Silly husbie!" she giggled, thinking of the Trix commercials, "there's a dressing room! And I brought our swimsuits!" Zphal held up her green bikini bottom/top and his black speedo.

Giving him no time to give her one of his "no way you've got to be kidding there's no way in hell I'm gonna go with that and don't even try to make me" looks, she dashed into one of the stalls along the wall.

Seeing as she moved too quickly, he just glared at the door with one of his "no way you've got to be kidding there's no way in hell I'm gonna go with that and don't even try to make me" looks.

Then proceeded into a dressing room, removed all but his boxers, and placed the speedo on over that.

Immediately running over to the pool, shielding his eyes from the nude man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Khalida Nyoka

Seeing as she moved too quickly, he just glared at the door with one of his "no way you've got to be kidding there's no way in hell I'm gonna go with that and don't even try to make me" looks.

Then proceeded into a dressing room, removed al but his boxers, and placed the speedo on over that.

((He's a nude, Chile-an man!))

Zphal stepped out of the dressing room and gauked at her husband, who now reminded her a lot of Quail Man from Doug... confused

Shaking her head, she ran towards the pool and dove into the deep end, knowing the water wouldn't be shocking, not shielding her eyes from the nude Nitro.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

Then proceeded into a dressing room, removed al but his boxers, and placed the speedo on over that.

((He's a nude, Chile-an man!))

Zphal stepped out of the dressing room and gauked at her husband, who now reminded her a lot of Quail Man from Doug... confused

Shaking her head, she ran towards the pool and dove into the deep end, knowing the water wouldn't be shocking, not shielding her eyes from the nude Nitro.

He swam to his wife, knowing she would protect him... and maybe let him keep his boxers.

"At least I didn't put the belt on my head~!" he called to her, knowing what she had thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Falcon jumps in pool and accidently kicks Kurix  

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Khalida Nyoka

He swam to his wife, knowing she would protect him... and maybe let him keep his boxers.

"At least I didn't put the belt on my head~!" he called to her, knowing what she had thought.

Zphal giggled. "Remember that one time?" she said. "At the pool in Southern California? That'd make you take those silly boxers off. They're polka dot, for Christ's sake!" xd She splashed him playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:43 pm
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

Zphal giggled. "Remember that one time?" she said. "At the pool in Southern California? That'd make you take those silly boxers off. They're polka dot, for Christ's sake!" xd She splashed him playfully.

eek

"Hey! You love this pair!" And he splashed her back. Splashed her good.  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Khalida Nyoka

eek

"That's why I'm gonna wear 'em on my head!" Zphal dove under the water, already having been soaked, thanks to Khalida's massive splash attack. Doing something she usually never did, open her eyes under water (knowing herself that there was none of that painful chlorine in the pool, as she had made sure of it herself personally), she latched onto each leg of his boxers with a hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:47 pm
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

eek

"That's why I'm gonna wear 'em on my head!" Zphal dove under the water, already having been soaked, thanks to Khalida's massive splash attack. Doing something she usually never did, open her eyes under water (knowing herself that there was none of that painful chlorine in the pool, as she had made sure of it herself personally), she latched onto each leg of his boxers with a hand.

He held onto his boxers with all his might, forsome major flailing and struggling, to put it simply.  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

eek

He held onto his boxers with all his might, forsome major flailing and struggling, to put it simply.

eek

Zphal stopped dead in her tracks. Blinking, she surfaced and took a big deep breath. "Honey..." she whispered, left eye twitching a little. "My wifey senses are tingling... I... I smell... CHOCOLATE!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:52 pm
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

eek

eek

Zphal stopped dead in her tracks. Blinking, she surfaced and took a big deep breath. "Honey..." she whispered, left eye twitching a little. "My wifey senses are tingling... I... I smell... CHOCOLATE!!"

And so they went to the kitchen.  

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

eek

eek

And so they went to the kitchen.

The chocolate is in the punch room  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:22 pm
Yuuka quickly ran from the dressing room to the spa in her suit. She slowly dipped herself inside the jakuzi, at the beginning giving a shocked face. When completely in, she gives out a huge sigh of relief and closed her eyes.  

steven

Gaian

Slate_Piper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:39 pm
Yuuka Ami
Yuuka quickly ran from the dressing room to the spa in her suit. She slowly dipped herself inside the jakuzi, at the beginning giving a shocked face. When completely in, she gives out a huge sigh of relief and closed her eyes.
Jumps in with his pet cat into the jakuzi! "HEY!! CAT!! AHHHH!!!DON'T ATTACK ME!!!" All bloody.. he steps out of the jakuzi and goes to grab something to eat. And in ten minutes dies of cat scratch fever. xp (haha jk bout that part!)  
"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff