Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
Give the person above you a gift!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you give a gift?
  Yep!!
  Maybe...
  Nope!!
  Poll Whore~
View Results

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:55 pm
To spruce things up a bit- i am going to send a item to one of the people in this contest off their wish list, A good ticket item- lets see if we can get some more posts, from now until noon tomorrow, there will be the possibility of getting an email letting you know there is a gift in your inventory it will be marked- IT"S YOU!!!! and although this is random and the winner will be also I am hoping that this will get a few more Gaian's involved tonight...if your home join in and POST UP just bored and want to have some fun- luv FIRE  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:08 pm
I love these type of threads!  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:11 pm
right now it seems a bit dead but maybe thats just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:12 pm
uses gift give spell  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:17 pm
~I got a gift yay! I feel special (even though it is a gift giving thread so I'm not but that doesn't matter)~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:20 pm
MuffinChick54
I love these type of threads!

the original contest still goes, a gift must be given to the person above you also, those rules still apply, its not my contest to change i just added an extra big gift so please follow those rules first......

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:22 pm
gift being sent to muffin.......... try to have a few items on your wish list so that you can get gifts you want...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:26 pm
0_FireSign_0
gift being sent to muffin.......... try to have a few items on your wish list so that you can get gifts you want...

It's really cool that you're going to give some one a big gift I might do that to I love to give to people! I was going to give one of those red scarf mc's from a while ago (can't think of the name) to someone but I forget who!  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:29 pm
MuffinChick54
0_FireSign_0

It's really cool that you're going to give some one a big gift I might do that to I love to give to people! I was going to give one of those red scarf mc's from a while ago (can't think of the name) to someone but I forget who!

yes i am giving a way a big item....did you send a gift to bulbasaur27 because he is above you in the contest......I wasnt sure you were aware of that -the original contest still is on gift above you  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:30 pm
0_FireSign_0
MuffinChick54
0_FireSign_0

yes i am giving a way a big item....did you send a gift to bulbasaur27 because he is above you in the contest......I wasnt sure you were aware of that -the original contest still is on gift above you

yes I did. It was a brown magical gift box because I never want to open them so I have like 5 of them.  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:33 pm
if someone is replying not a regular post it does not merrit a gift...the only person to give a gift a post and the person above has to be posting also... you have the right to reply without sending a gift but you cant just use quote to avoid gift giving either.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:35 pm
0_FireSign_0
if someone is replying not a regular post it does not merrit a gift...the only person to give a gift a post and the person above has to be posting also... you have the right to reply without sending a gift but you cant just use quote to avoid gift giving either.

oh well I love to give gifts so it's really no problem for me.  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:41 pm
gift sent to muffin chick
if you want a big prize you need
to have a few items on a wish list
or you will get something you may not like

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:44 pm
0_FireSign_0

I have stuff on my wish list it just isn't on my profile.  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

B3LISAMA

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:49 pm
MuffinChick54
0_FireSign_0

I have stuff on my wish list it just isn't on my profile.

how can i see it  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games