Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:24 am
TarantulaLady
BizzyBo
Felix-the-Gato
'Walks into the bar and takes a seat, being not a very social person.'

oye Gato, le gustara un bebida?

i think thats how you spell it.

Hey, I got accepted now

Well thats cool. Great to have you here. Well the thing is, in here we RP(Role Play) Its like a bar in here. You can order drinks and food. I am one of the bartenders here. There is Salangel who is the other bartender. Chibi Moon who is our waitress, Ancantsia who is our lovely, but firm bouncer. xd And Rio our boss. So I hope that you will have fun in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 pm
ChibiMo0n
*huggles Kimmy*

Lub j0o girl. You're doing a great job lah wink

*glances at Kaia*

Aaiyah.. don't you like.. get allot of serious whiplash from all the hair flicking? eek

Uhhh dont u think that was a lil rude?  

Harmonie_Kaia

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:27 pm
Oh ladies, be civil. How about a drink?

*Begins mixing milk and chocolate together in a blender. Next he adds the concoction to the frozen drink maker. He turns it on super freeze and the mixture is like a chocolate slushy consistency. Pours some out into to tall glasses and garnishes with a chocolate covered strawberry and an additional sprinkling of cocoa. He places a napkin in front of Kaia and Chibi and places the frozen drink on the napkin.*

Here you go ladies. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:38 pm
BizzyBo
Oh ladies, be civil. How about a drink?

*Begins mixing milk and chocolate together in a blender. Next he adds the concoction to the frozen drink maker. He turns it on super freeze and the mixture is like a chocolate slushy consistency. Pours some out into to tall glasses and garnishes with a chocolate covered strawberry and an additional sprinkling of cocoa. He places a napkin in front of Kaia and Chibi and places the frozen drink on the napkin.*

Here you go ladies. Enjoy.

thanks bo i was about to blow my top  

Harmonie_Kaia

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Lol aaiyah.. you obviously didn't see the humorous side to that comment. You just reminded me of this Drumstick TV Ad we have here in Australia [not sure if it's aired worldwide]. It's giving you steps on how to look sexy from coming out of the water at the beach, and there is a hawt girl doing allot of hair flicking in it. But eh.. it's not funny when you have to explain it, it's more funny when you see it.

Anyways bleh.. w/e lol. Don't blow your top lah. No need to get heated over nothing. Skull the drink and chill out lah!

*picks up the delectable looking concoction, takes a sip and shivers from the sweet taste and sugary goodness*

Thank You Bo. You're always in the right place at the right time aren't you? XD wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:18 pm
Happy Valentines Day NSTG!! <3

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Valentera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:47 am
*stumbles in and lets out an exasperated sigh*

...Loads of studying this week...Gotta prepare for Valentine's date...so many things to do, so little time e___e

*glances over at the Bo*

After making an amazing looking frozen drink like that, I'm sure there's more than just alcoholic drinks here. Think you can fix me up a nice cup of coffee?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:08 am
Bo Happy Valentines Day!
U need to check out the MatchMaker about 4 girls fighting over u!
Can I get a milkshake? Chocolate plz.  

Harmonie_Kaia

Debichiru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 am
*Bursts in the bar with energy*

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, NSTG! LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!! heart "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 am
Happy valentines day  

blissbro1

blissbro1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:16 am
vas_es_los
This is a place to help all you newbies roleplay! If you don't know how then check out the thread in the resources section of this guild. The setting is a bar, have fun!

*Grabs a root beer*.

------------------------------------

Rules :

1. Please follow Gaia Terms Of Service

2. pg-13 heart

3. NO SMOKING ! You may step outside to do so. There is a gazebo with a lovely view of Gaia to the right of the bar. Please remember to through your trash in the receptacle provided.

4. No begging for donations or help here. There are two subforums specifically for those purposes in our guild. Please post your questions and quest threads there.

5. Please respect our bartenders Bo and Salangel. They are quite special to the guild, and if you bother with them RIO will pwn you. Also, our waitress is ChibiMo0n. Treat her with respect as she is a wonderful Bar Maid. Always ask nicely for what you need and NEVER disrespect her.

how do you get into the bar  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:05 am
Like this bro: Blis walks into the bar, looks around, and ... you go from there.

Salangel steps out of the office, rubbing his eyes, and scratching his head. An exhausted look dominates his face. He yawns, only to realize that he is in public, and quickly recovers. He serves himself some coffee to help him wake up.

He sits at the end of the bar, takes out a government text book, and begins to read. "If anyone needs anything," he remarks, "I'm still here to help."

He smiles wearily, and continues reading.  

salangel

Chewyvomit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 am
HAPPY VD GUYS lol... VD... Valentines day? or ... nvm... slightly innapropriate for the younger gaians...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:16 am
Sure thing ladies.

*Jumps behind the bar and grabs a Valentines Day, teddy bear mug, from under the bar, pours coffee into it and sets it in front of Valentera. He then begins making the milkshake for Miss Kaia.*

I hope you like it extra chocolaty.

*Places the mixture into a glass and finishes with some chocolate sprinkles. Places it in front of Kaia.*

Enjoy. xd  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:17 am
*Runs around the bar and hugs everyone*

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games