Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:36 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Vexion wakes up from Selena's spell and shakes his head.*

"Wha? What happened?"

*He looked over at Selena and turned to his demon form.*

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*He said running towards Selena.*
*clone of him jumps in front of vexion* no leave me to fight her she has some explaining to do and if you get caught in this the real me will kill you
"Fine!! But if she doesn't talk I'm gonna kill her."
*selena wraps her tail around naotas legs and hangs him dangling above the floor* oh crap

*selena starts to look at him with a hypnotizing glare and she kisses him and she lets him down nice and slowly and they keep on kissing and while there kissing she starts to wrap him up im her tail
"Let him go!!

*Vexion unsheaths his katana and cuts off her tail.*
They keep on kissing and in 1 second her tail grows back 10 times longer and starts to wrap him up even more and she is now invunerable*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:38 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Vexion wakes up from Selena's spell and shakes his head.*

"Wha? What happened?"

*He looked over at Selena and turned to his demon form.*

"YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

*He said running towards Selena.*
*clone of him jumps in front of vexion* no leave me to fight her she has some explaining to do and if you get caught in this the real me will kill you
*selena wraps her tail around naotas legs and hangs him dangling above the floor* oh crap

*selena starts to look at him with a hypnotizing glare and she kisses him and she lets him down nice and slowly and they keep on kissing and while there kissing she starts to wrap him up im her tail
"Let him go!!

They keep on kissing and in 1 second her tail grows back 10 times longer and starts to wrap him up even more and she is now invunerable*
"DAMN IT SELENA!! I SAID LET HIM GO!!"

*He stabs her in the head multiple times.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:40 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622

"Let him go!!

"DAMN IT SELENA!! I SAID LET HIM GO!!"

*He stabs her in the head multiple times.*
*just heals and they keep kissingand she puts her arms around him and he puts his around her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Recca get his leg broken plus a couple of ribs  

MrAsianK

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:53 pm
"madoka" a barrier appeared around Recca, "i must stay alive, i must stay alive, protect hime"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:02 pm
*snaps out of trance* huh wha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vexion help *tries to climb out of the seducers coils but he couldnt*

selena: aww dont fight it naota just enjoy it *slithers all around naota untill all thats sticking out is his head* ahhh vexion heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

selena: mmmmm *starts to kiss him again*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:06 pm
hydra4
*snaps out of trance* huh wha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vexion help *tries to climb out of the seducers coils but he couldnt*

selena: aww dont fight it naota just enjoy it *slithers all around naota untill all thats sticking out is his head* ahhh vexion heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

selena: mmmmm *starts to kiss him again*
*Vexion slides his katana under the wraps and lifts up so that Naota can get out.*

"Now Naota!! Get out of there!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:09 pm
*starts running* selena: oh no you dont *grabs naota with her tail and transforms back into a human and starts running with him*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:28 pm
hydra4
*starts running* selena: oh no you dont *grabs naota with her tail and transforms back into a human and starts running with him*
*Vexion grabs Selena and pulls her off of Naota. He then grabs her wrist hard enogh to break it.*

"What do you want with Naota?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:35 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
*Vexion grabs Selena and pulls her off of Naota. He then grabs her wrist hard enogh to break it.*

*pulls wrist away from him* i love him  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:37 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

*Grabs Selena again.*

"If you love him, then why are you trying to hurt him?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:10 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4

*Grabs Selena again.*

"If you love him, then why are you trying to hurt him?!?!"
Berry runs over and does a slide kick and knocks over selena."Naota run, hurry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:49 pm
" bixyyl went over to berry c'mon your the only one that can stop yunasleca we have to go now she's killing recca" bixyyl opend up a portal and started to run to it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm
Recca's shield was broken down, and he was un able to do anyhting before he was attacked. he was barely able to stand and his right arm broke making him unabel to do anything  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:10 pm
(in darkness) ahhhh *holds head* every one shut up i cant think one of you like me one of you tell me to run i cant think ahhhhhhhhhhhh  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games