Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:37 pm
Undakai
Prinniesdood
*walks in, trips, falls on his face, then picks himself up* I'm sorry is this a bad time to come in? sweatdrop
you triped over my trap cord that was holding up a piano!!! *watches the piano crash down*

...now how the hell did I get that up there in the first place?
eek *gets smashed by the piano*Ow...how did you get it up there in the first place...xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:38 pm
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood
*walks in, trips, falls on his face, then picks himself up* I'm sorry is this a bad time to come in? sweatdrop
you triped over my trap cord that was holding up a piano!!! *watches the piano crash down*

eek *gets smashed by the piano*Ow...how did you get it up there in the first place...xP
I think Sanzos Helped me neutral  

Undakai
Crew

umi505

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:39 pm
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood

he's superman or somethen? . . . .I don't know . . .but if he is . . .*takes pepper spray out just in case*

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *spays Undakai with pepper spay in the eyes* AHHHH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:40 pm
Umi, are you afraid of superman AND smiley faces?  

Celestial Burden

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:41 pm
umi505
Prinniesdood
umi505
Prinniesdood

hello prinny!! how have you been? ^^
^^ Alright, I think.

you think?

. . don't think too much . . .thinking is very . . very . .VERY dangeruse

like when you THINK you have to turn left so you do but after 10 miles of walking left you sunddelny go "omg! I was suppose to turn right!!!! eek sweatdrop " . . . .O.O

trrruusssttt meeeeee *looks closely at you*
mrgreen Understood. That means I have to throw my brain away! *takes out brain and throws it as far as he can: 2 1/2 ft* ...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:42 pm
Celestial Burden
Umi, are you afraid of superman AND smiley faces?

well, I'm scared of smile faces and supermans just sorta . . .is sota freaky to me O.o . . .I don't know*shrugs* I ant taking chances  

umi505

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:42 pm
Undakai
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood

I think Sanzos Helped me neutral
I see...no, wait i don't see...xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:43 pm
Prinniesdood
umi505
Prinniesdood
umi505
Prinniesdood

hello prinny!! how have you been? ^^
^^ Alright, I think.

you think?

. . don't think too much . . .thinking is very . . very . .VERY dangeruse

like when you THINK you have to turn left so you do but after 10 miles of walking left you sunddelny go "omg! I was suppose to turn right!!!! eek sweatdrop " . . . .O.O

trrruusssttt meeeeee *looks closely at you*
mrgreen Understood. That means I have to throw my brain away! *takes out brain and throws it as far as he can: 2 1/2 ft* ...
Prinny . . . .. . . .lol ahahahaha.I said don't think TOO much not don't think at all! ahahahahahahahhaahhahaha hehehehehe ^^  

umi505

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:43 pm
umi505
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood

he's superman or somethen? . . . .I don't know . . .but if he is . . .*takes pepper spray out just in case*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGMY EYYESAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHEPAIN
*takes a breath*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's reasons like this I should stay in my angelic form...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:45 pm
Undakai
umi505
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGMY EYYESAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTHEPAIN
*takes a breath*

It's reasons like this I should stay in my angelic form...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! . . .well . . .if you'r supperman then I'm NOT sorry . . .so wich is it? . . .mr.may be supperman . .MAN!  

umi505

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:45 pm
*goes with the flow and screams with Undakai* gonk Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:48 pm
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Prinniesdood
Undakai
Prinniesdood

*takes a breath*

OMG! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! . . .well . . .if you'r supperman then I'm NOT sorry . . .so wich is it? . . .mr.may be supperman . .MAN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMGMYEYESTHEYBURNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*runs out of the building screaming*  

Undakai
Crew

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:50 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! *tries to follow Undakai out of the building* Aaaaaa-! *runs into a wall* -Ah...ow...xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:51 pm
Undakai
umi505
Undakai
umi505
Prinniesdood

*takes a breath*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMGMYEYESTHEYBURNAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*runs out of the building screaming*

run into a wall if you ARE supperman OR run into a Bucket of water if you'r ARNT supperman!!!! OKKKK??? . . .this way you can tell me withought haveing to stop running around and screeming! mrgreen  

umi505

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:51 pm
*screaming can be heard in the far distance*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games