Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:42 pm
well, today i ended up sleeping till like 2pm, and got up to take a shower... at 3pm we went to the other side of town for dinner with abunch of old friends since it was my mums b-day... afterwards i ended up going to church, yeah, i went to church... scary thought there, for some reason i always feel like crying and writheing in pain when they sing church songs...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:44 pm
razenof....sorry man, but i gotta say, that sounds like a name for vodka xd  

Ganondarf~Legend~of~Zelda

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:46 pm
Razenof
Meow... *sips on his starting to get cold coffee* so whats been going on?

Meow indeed.

Not a whole lot, actually. Pretty sloooooow night.

@Kageuchi: I never looked at it that way before. It's actually mildly hilarious. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:48 pm
Kageuchi

actualy, there is a story as to where my name orignated from... but the only way you'll get me to tell that story is when and if i'm drunk, enough...  

Razenof

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:54 pm
Razenof
Kageuchi

actualy, there is a story as to where my name orignated from... but the only way you'll get me to tell that story is when and if i'm drunk, enough...

That kind of helps Kageuchi's claim. xD At least in my minds eye it does.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:57 pm
Razenof
well, today i ended up sleeping till like 2pm, and got up to take a shower... at 3pm we went to the other side of town for dinner with abunch of old friends since it was my mums b-day... afterwards i ended up going to church, yeah, i went to church... scary thought there, for some reason i always feel like crying and writheing in pain when they sing church songs...

so anyways, the reason i went to church was in hopes of spending some time with this one chick i met up at school... she's prity hot, and i'm doing this in hopes to corrupt little miss goody twoshoes... as tonight was like a total flop, i barely got to talk with her for like 10 min, which realy sucked... so hopefully i'll convence her to stick around the coffee shop for a little while so i can get my mac on... cause she like always comes by and then leaves so yeah, hard to get your mac on when they arn't in the coffee shop for 5 min...  

Razenof

Razenof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:59 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Razenof
Kageuchi

That kind of helps Kageuchi's claim. xD At least in my minds eye it does.

and no, my name has nothing to do with liquer... or any kind of booze... although vodka is like trueth serum for me... can never tell a lie when i'm drunk lol, that and i'll tell ya anything and everything about me kekeke  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:28 pm
and... im bored... joy, time for another fun episode of crazy talk, with ME...  

Razenof

Rezanof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:30 pm
Hey man, whats up?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:33 pm
oh nothin much, just chillin waiting on this virus/spyware scan to finish... and hope it'll let me actualy get the adware popup crap taken off my computer... cause i dont feel like paying money to clean up my computer when i know theres programs that'll do it for free...  

Razenof

Rezanof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:33 pm
what about spybot search and destroy?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:35 pm
dude i've already tryed that one man... it like wont actualy clean the stuff off of my computer, its like totaly pissin me off... i sadly went and found a popup blocker thing, and it found like a virus and spy/adware things on my computer... but the bastards want me to pay like 40$ in order to clean it off my computer, and ******** that...  

Razenof

Rezanof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:36 pm
hmm... hey which program was it that brian was talkin about a few weeks ago, it was some virus scan program that he uses which was free... damn it i cant remember...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:38 pm
i dun know man... i'll see if i can cetch em tomarrow up at school and i'll ask em... god, and what sucks is this crap got put on my comp when i wasn't even at the computer, i had just left my computer on while i was at work! ... grrr... i guess this is just part of my punishment for actualy going to church...  

Razenof

Rezanof

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:41 pm
lol yeah i know what ya mean man... last week so sucked, worked 12 hours on monday to come home and find all this trojen s**t and popups spamming my computer constantly... spent the entire week exausted, and had that boreing a** confrence day thrusday... didn't get to see g/f at all, much less to get talk to her this weekend... hell i haven't heard from her since thursday night, she was susposed to call me back after her movie was over... grr...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games