Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was happy but exhausted. He almost forgot like three things while not losing his new pet rat Scooter. All the crazy made his hair all orange but it would get back to green by the time they were at the train. Wow so many people! Nico was not sure about crowds. Expecilly once they had him and Mal all loaded up. He should really try and make a friend. He wandered the crowd looking for a chance bit too nervous to butt in. His hair was hitting mint green at this point. It did that when he was nervous. Should he just bored the train and hope for the best? He didn’t want to bug Mal who had her own friends. Perhaps he would meet a friend soon

OPEN FOR INTERACTION
                                                                            You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              уσυя ∂єρтнѕ мα∂є α ρяєѕѕυяє
                                              тнαт ρυи¢тυяє∂ му ωσякѕ αи∂ αℓℓ уσυя fℓυι∂ѕ
                                              ¢συℓ∂и'т тσℓєяαтє тнє fσя¢є σf му тнιяѕт
                                              ι ℓσνє тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє ѕнαяє∂ συя тιиу gяα¢є
                                              вυт נυѕт вє¢αυѕє ιтѕ яєαℓ ∂σи'т мєαи ιтѕ gσииα ωσяк

spaceChrys made her way through the platform barrier, waiting to see that her siblings made their way in behind her before waving to the both of them and going to look for her friends. She figured both Sher and Finny were old enough by now that she didn't need to hover, even if sometimes her instincts still screamed for her to do so. Luckily, her lingering Big Sister voice was handily silenced when she spotted Dris, Chance, and Byuch, shoulders slumping in relief for a moment before she straightened them to push her trolley towards the two boys. She'd known they'd made up, she'd seen a little of the both of them over the holiday, but it was still something of a relief to see them here, together, in this context. Like things really hadn't changed all that much. Except the part where Byuch was actually a tolerable person now... most of the time, anyway.

spaceShe smiled at the two of them, bringing her trolley up next to theirs and grinning.
                                              "So, is this the part where Byuch calls me Flower Petal and tells me to bugger off?" she chirped, half expecting it to actually happen. After all, the half-goblin had only loosened up on the rest of them because he'd alienated Chance and was lonely. For all she knew, he was going to go right back to that. Somehow, she doubted it, though. He'd matured a lot since then. And figured out that at least most of them could care less that he wasn't fully human. She threw her arms around Chance first, then Dris, and then, without thinking, did the same to Byuch, though she had to stoop somewhat to do so. "Ugh, this is my last year! What are you two even going to do without me next year?" she joked, playfully punching Byuch in the shoulder and grinning at the two younger boys. Somehow, joking about them missing her was easier than thinking about what her life was going to be like following graduation. All things considered, she'd like it very much if she could never think of it at all. Unfortunately, she only had the school year to avoid it.

ι ωαѕ συт σf уσυя ℓєαgυє
                                              αи∂ уσυ ωєяє тωєиту-тнσυѕαи∂ υи∂єяиєαтн тнє ѕєα
                                              ωανιиg αffє¢тισиѕ
                                              уσυ ωєяє συт σf му ℓєαgυє
                                              αт α ∂ιѕтαи¢є тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т ωαит тσ ѕєє

wнere - Platform
                                              wнen - Sept 1, 2041
                                              wιтн - Chance, Byuch
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Quentin "Quinn" Devereux
Second Year Ravenclaw
Disowned but Found

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ (2041 - 2042)

Quentin arrived on the platform for the start of term with his cousin Aurora. His aunt had taken them and told them to have fun. Fun…? He didn’t think he could do much of that. His brothers would be there, and they would surely ignore him. It wasn’t really any different then the many years of living with them. However, the context was very different. You might as well say he just didn’t exist. The thought made him feel even more troubled about it.

Aurora wasn’t about to let him stay down about it not when they were headed back to school. “Hey, cheer up Quinn. We’re going back to school.” She told him. The idea that anything was less then perfect in her mind was rather none existent. “Yeah… school…” He commented less then enthusiastic. “Oh come on it’ll be fun you’ll see.” She assured him.

Dropping off their stuff, Quinn noticed that twins. “Mind if I…?” He asked hoping to give himself an out. “Only if I can come with.” Aurora said with a little swish of the skirt she was wearing. “But you don’t even…” He began. “Mary’s in my house.” She answered before he finished. Leaving him shaking his head before heading over to the two.

“Hi Quinn,” Quentin greeted his other half of sorts. “Hi Mary,” Aurora greeted the girl with a smile. Although they didn’t talk much at all she figured it a nice greeting wouldn’t hurt. “How were your summers?” She asked them before Quentin could get the drop. It was probably something he would have asked either way. Of course, it was something he’d rather not discuss when it came to himself. There was just no avoiding it.

Status : Depressed... but Trying...
                                                  Company : Aurora, Quinn & Mary

OOC : - - -

mc2

Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
                                                  It'll suit you much better, I promise
                                                  And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<2nd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<2nd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Quinn and Mary were soon joined by "Quinn" Devereux and Aurora Devereux. Mary wasn't too close to either, though she shared a room with Aurora and found the girl perfectly pleasant to be around. If Mary remembered right, Aurora was in the music and astronomy club. As for Quentin, he was closer to her brother. In many ways Mary felt that "Quincy" (her brother) was keeping her from Quentin, likely because he was worried that she would chatter his ear off. She could be good, she could swear it!

"Aurora," Mary said brightly with a smile in greeting. Her brother nodded to his friend and said quietly in return, "Hi Quinn." Mary perked up when asked about her summer and said, "It was really nice. We got to go back home to the States and spend time with grandmama and catch up with our friends there who go to church with us. I actually missed Pastor's sermons." She giggled a little before pausing and looking to her brother. Quinn was studying his friend as if something might be off.

Quinn got the sense that Quentin might have something to say, but he never seemed the type to interrupt others. Quinn respected that trait as he favored the same habit. Quentin was always quiet but there seemed to be... well something off about his quietness. Quinn placed a hand on his sister's arm, feeling that perhaps a quiet approach was best. Mary could be overwhelming if you weren't used to her. Aurora of course seemed to be, but they were in the same house, and likely had similar quirks, though Hufflepuff could have an interesting variety of sorts.

"What about y'all's summer?" Quinn asked.

Time: 2041-2042

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:22 am

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Bludger coo'd when he was petted by Lena. The puff loved to be petted and interacted with. "Mine was good but boring. My grandma taught me a new stitch though" replied watching her pet Bludger. Jeremy was just steadily going to get more and more nervous so he just needed to do it now or never. "Hey I was wondering if...um..." Jeremy started before his nerves stared making his nervousness more visable. Damn it! Abort mission! "If...um you think mint works for Bludger? I still not the greatest with color selection..." Jeremy was mentally face palming. Did he seriously resort to his pygmy puffs tiny sweater as a plan B?

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:22 am
    User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                        ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                        ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                        ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                        ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                        ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie and his dad made it to the platform where they loaded his stuff up. He was psyched for this year. Then again he was every year. Saying his good byes his dad had to get back to work only mustering half a day off. While he was sure others were nervous about the O.W.L exams, Ferdie was not. He wasn't worried. He spotted Fiana and Katya and jogged over to them "Hey! How are you guys!" He said once he got to them. Huh Fiana seemed extra protective today. Well more so than usual. "You guys ok? Did you have a rough summer?" Ferdie asked concerned. He hated seeing his friend when they arn't themselves. "We can locate Rhett and get a compartment early if you want privacy?"

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                        ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                        ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                        ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:58 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
    xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
    xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Friendly Chatter
    xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Was he about to ask me out?

Lena grinned at Bludger, knowing the little fluffball was secretly an attention addict. Silly little poof. He said his grandmother had taught him a new stitch, which brought a bright smile to Lena's face. "That's fantastic, Jeremy! I was gonna show you the Trinity Stitch, but it's kinda tricky. I know you can get it, though!" And truly, she did believe he'd pick it up in no time, even though it was one she still had to fuss with. He'd learned the basic stitches so quickly, after all.

When he started to ask a question, Lena looked up, head tilted slightly. An awkward pause in the middle, before he hastily asked about Bludger's new attire. Had... had he been about to ask her something far more important? "I do think it goes quite nicely with his fluff. Oliver's got a hat 'round here somewhere, but he tries to bite it too often." She chuckled, reaching a hand up at an awkward angle to pet the feathery little critter.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
    ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
    ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
    Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
    ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
    Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
    I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
    Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
    sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 am
    User ImageUser Image
    xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting on the Train
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I already don't want to be here

Will stood on the platform, not really sure what to do with himself. There were so many other people around, and he didn't like crowds one bit. He'd already said goodbye to his family, and now he was quite sad that he was alone. He refused to show his emotion to anyone, despite how upset he was. He'd gotten a letter from his mum and sisters that morning, all to explain some sad news. They'd said Belle had turned out to be a squib, meaning he'd be on his own for real. He tugged on his tie, annoyed he'd allowed his dad to cajole him into wearing one. He still didn't know why he had to be formal for the stupid sorting. Honestly, he just wanted to be done with the day, but he had to ride a train for lord-knows-how-long too. A sigh escaped him, the blonde moving to stand near the train with his trunk.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
    Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
    Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
    Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
    Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
    Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:30 am
    User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                          I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                          All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                          Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                          Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar had an uneventful summer. Which was like, thank God. He had damn glad that Anika won't bother nitpicking him about what electives he should take, but then again she really didn't give a damn. Because she was much more focused on smothering Oscar if she has the time that Edgar felt the need to ask what kind of "words of wisdom" did Anika say to Oscar. It made Oscar so mature... so uptight and so conflicted. This was probably what happened when Edgar himself wasn't around that much to correct Oscar, as if he had to be with him all the time.

Speaking of... that left him so overly concerned for Felix. That little bloke wasn't answering his letters or his emails, and he felt that Felix wasn't the type to just shut him off like that. Eddie felt that it should be natural to be concerned himself. So, the dumbest but most efficient way to find Felix was to commit trial and error by shoving people out of his way. While apologizing. It turned out to be an inefficient idea as Edgar had been search for his mate for thirty minutes, until he bumped into someone. "Oh bloody- I'm sorry!" Eddie sheepishly apologized to the person he thought was a stranger, until he saw the face in close up. "Felix? Felix! You're here-" He paused when he saw the bruise on his face. "What happened, mate?" Edgar whispered, "Wait. Come on, wanna go to the compartment? Inside?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                          I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                          I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                          Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                          Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                          wнere - Platform 3.4xxxx
                                                          wιтн - Felix
                                                          xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am
    User Image

( MugglebornUnsorted First YearOutdoors Enthusiast ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                          Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                          Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                          Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                          Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                          Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Samuli came out of the barrier with his uncle Campbell, his dad and his cousin Edgar, who immediately rushed away to find someone. This sucks, not having his mum beside him because she has yet to take some weird "wombat" exam. Sounded like an entrance test for some prestigious poshy private school. It just sucks that Sam had a feeling that she didn't like being kept out of the loop and everything. And now he was most likely forced to interact with magical kids with a probability of having being blind to classic pop culture, but Sam hoped it wasn't the case. He may be introverted, or accused of being "anti-social", but Sam didn't want to be alone. Being alone was scary, if he were to believe that his school was one old castles. Ew. "Next thing I know is that there's going to be some ghosts who possess people, good way to start a year," he muttered to himself. Talking particularly to no one. Was there a ghost in this train station, too?

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                          Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                          Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                          Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          (( Open for Interaction ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                          wнere - Train Stationxxxx
                                                          wιтн - himself
                                                          xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 am
    User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                          𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                          𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                          𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                          𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                          𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was once again happy to be back in Hogwarts, as always. Away from his bratty half-sister and his dad. Sure, he took word from Gi to be at least be respectful to dad- which was try he wasn't grounded that often. Because hey who knew that playing pretend made anything easier, right? But whatever, at this point it was pretty much normal for him.

He met up with Lucien in the station, and thus they spent a lot of time talking about their summers. Lucien was a nice guy, even if he sounded like a vintage hipster. But then again, that Russian-Latino has a patience of a saint for Sujin. That's one of the reasons they're still bestmates (of course, the best of the best was still reserved for Gi. For very obvious reasons.) "Hey, you planning to meet your date?" Sujin teasingly asked, nodding his head to point Faina's general direction.

"We may be dating, but I'm definitely not gonna ditch you like a third wheel," Lucien answered, unimpressed.

"Oh damn, you weren't even trying to hide it," he blinked in utter surprise, "I was like, expecting you to deny it."

Lucien gave him an incredulous look, "Sujin. I literally just told you this three weeks ago. Also, rat that one out on my dad and bad things can happen," Sujin shrugged but he sure can assure Lucien that he won't. Besides, he only met Mr. Markov once- he didn't think he would be taken that seriously. "I'm setting you up on a date. Table for two with Laili? Leah-"

Sujin glared, "Do that and I'm never gonna talk to you again."

"Whoa? You can crush on people?" Lucien asked with a smug smirk.

"... No," Sujin lied, hesitantly so, "Of course not."

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                          𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                          𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                          𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                          𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                          wιтн - Lucien
                                                          xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:47 am
    User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                          Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                          Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                          Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                          Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                          Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

Mera was in a horrible mood right now, underneath her ever-constant face of indifference. Her cousin Garnet and his emo girlfriend were kidnapped by his own crazy dad (in Mera's case, her horrible and homicidal uncle Jasper), and then apparently her entire family (except Aunt Amelia) decided to go after the murderous maniac. Resulting all of them in the hospital from dueling injuries. Including her Uncle Lazuli! For Merlin's sake! How dare her uncle jumped on a very possible risk of getting killed? Laz cannot leave her alone like that! And even if he didn't, she heard from the meeting room that apparently his uncle could have gone to jail by committing murder had Ester not stopped him.

It was just a mess, and Mera resented her only parental figure as a result. She felt that Lazuli didn't consider that she could have the possibility of losing him. Despite no one dying and the fact that Garnet and Warlow were rescued and safe. But you know, she cannot afford to just be cathartic about it, huh? Might as well do it in school, at least some students would leave her alone venting on a mason wall.

She left the barrier with a bitter scoff, but not before hugging her grandma goodbye. Mera assumed that Grandma Ester escorted her right now was because she probably knew how angry she was to Uncle Lazuli. For risking his life against a maniac. Whatever, at least there weren't any pep talks for a moment. All Mera wanted was to be distracted for maybe thirty seconds until she could get to the castle.

She could have gone with Rora, but she cannot. Rora was generally nice but she was painfully optimistic for Mera right now. So assuring that Mera would need some space from her, because she didn't want to explode at her close friend. At least there's Katya, she was fine. At this moment. Maybe. "Hey," she greeted with her arm crossed, though she tried to make an effort to smile so that she won't scare her off, "Hey. You're Katya's sister, right? I'm Mera, Hufflepuff, Katya's housemate. Is it okay if I... you know..." Mera shrugged, trying to keep cool and act casual. But her tone hinted stress from her summer, despite the politeness.

I love тнe world
                                                          Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                          Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                          Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                          Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                          Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                          I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                          wιтн - Katya and Faina
                                                          xxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:03 pm
    User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                          Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                          A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                          Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                          Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                          I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                          I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

Donner's summer was for him uneventful and relaxing, though they went on a vacation to Norway with the entire family. Best part was honestly the forest parks and the fact that they were able to see the waterfall in the Husedalen Valley. They also took attended a gig of their aunt Reidun's gig, which has a really serene vibe on it. For an aunt who their pappa complained about being such of a prankster, Donner found it funny that Reidun wasn't really into rock at all. Don't pranksters like rock music? Because Uncle Aus pass as one. He then began yawning due to his lack of sleep, looking around if he could find his friends in this crowdy place. It was hard to see from here! Now Donner wished that he could get a growth spurt soon, that will give him the upper hand.

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                          Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                          Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                          Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                          I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                          Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                          Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                          wιтн - Probably his siblings
                                                          xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 pm
    User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                                Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                                Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                                Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                                Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix had decided to see if he could get a compartment and hide. Mabye a far back one? Or with a bunch of first years who might just think hes a tough guy with a bruised eye. But he made it all of ten feet before he was bumped by none other than Eddie. While glad it was his friend, he was also unhappy it was his friend. Eddie noticed the black eye as fast as he relized it was him. He could tell his toughing it out cover was breaking. He needed to not be in a crowd. "Yea..lets...." He said knowing it was pointless to try and make Eddie not worry. He was pretty sure he walked to a compartment but Eddie could have dragged him. Lucilly Eddie was one still on his short list of trusted people.

______________________________

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                    Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                    It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                    Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:56 pm
    User Image
    xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian caught his breath in time for the twins to arive. "Hey guys! It was fun we finished a tree house where my sis here got a gnarly broken arm. je said happy to see them. "Oh this is Aeryn my sister. She's going to join us next year!" The trolly was comdeered by thier dad making Aeryn hop off. He went to load the trunk for him. Soon there would be two trunks. "Did you guys have fun this summer as well?" Cian asked quite interested in the adventures they may have had over the summer. Laid bacl summers were nice but mabye they could go to like a water park next year.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games