Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:06 pm
<> is a way newbie compared to ^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:09 pm
so, completely bored>, tell me about yourself  

Sekhmet

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:11 pm
hmm well i'm 20, killing myself through college and have reverted to being 5 years old at times when i feel really silly lol now your turn =^_^=  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:14 pm
I'm 16... I hate high school, in fact i have not only failed most classes, but have been to court over my attendance. I smoke, I love drugs and alcohol... I lvoe languages too, I knwo have cuss a person out in 5 languages, I am learning japanese adn a bit or russian, and an even smaller bit of Arabic. I lvoe foreign musci.... I have a sad obsession with gaia and all things internet in general.. can't think of much else ^^;  

Sekhmet

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:18 pm
i love cultures.. languages are tricky for me and probably always will be and don't worry after high school things get better... well mostly. right now the cultures i'm really obsessed with are Mexican and Japanese... my room is a nice mixture of both lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:20 pm
I've never really liked, or been interested in Spanish, French, Italian, etc. My favourite languages adn cultures are Japanese, Russian, Irish (Gaelic), German, most of the Eastern European countries (Czech, Ukrain, etc), Korea, um, I'm sure they're are more.. ^^  

Sekhmet

Anamcha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:23 pm
your a very interesting specimin, er i mean person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:24 pm
thanks.. i think...  

Sekhmet

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:25 pm
*in shock* you haven't been interested in Spanish! LOL j/k actually the reason i'm obsessed with Mexico is because i AM Mexican and i think its important to be knowledgable of your own culture but that's me ^_^ and i love ALL cultures every single last one of them. if i could i'd know everything about every culture.. i would die happy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:25 pm
wants to play clue with <>  

1337one

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:27 pm
lol, lucky. Most of my friends (my 3 best friends, any ways) all have interesting ethnicities and cultural backgrounds. Not me... sadly, I'm a big ol' european mutt. Englihs, Sicialian, German, Scot/Irish, French, Swedish and god know what else.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:27 pm
i kinda wanna play clue too.... it was scarlet in the conservatory with the knife!!!!  

Anamcha

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:29 pm
yeah its pretty cool to have something to delve in, i think when you're all mixed like that it gives you more opportunities to look into different things... well thats my opinion but i don't know what its really like for you sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:29 pm
I JUST WATCHED DAWN OF THE DEATH
______
I'm so scaried=[
ZOMBIES!! crying crying crying  

7rarename7

Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:31 pm
^is a scaredy cat
Sanzoskitsune
yeah its pretty cool to have something to delve in, i think when you're all mixed like that it gives you more opportunities to look into different things... well thats my opinion but i don't know what its really like for you sweatdrop

us whities don't get anything cool...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games