Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ubername]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:54 am

O n y x
If you want, you can start with name/nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

Nya? =o 'Ello! My nickname is Izzie! Or teh Izz. >> I'm 14 <-- Hazahness! >D I'm interested in books, gaming, biking -Major biking. Like, biking from one end of the city to the other. >>- I'm also interested in... going to the beach, travelling and web programming -Just figuring some of the stuffs out. >_____<- Fav. moosyk? =o Uh, hard to figure out. ^^; I mean, I have tons of favorites. I mostly just like 80's rock. Teh classics, y'know? =o My favoritest band, though? Psh! Easy, Queen. cool Anything else? Uh... Nope. I'm good. ^^

Cheers,
Izzie <3

PS - YMCA ish not just a popular school dance song! LISTEN TO THE GODDAMNED LYRICS!!! D<

That is all. >>
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:53 am

hey my name is courtney, i don't really know why i was invited but it looks cool so i posted! smile

freakazoid_22

Mersi RoXtar

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:20 am

Hi, I'm Mersi. I'm 18 and New! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:54 pm

'ello! I'm Elayna, I'm 13...anyone want to be my friend? PM me please! I have pics in my journal by the way. So comment.

xXSexie PixieXx

Quint B.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:54 pm

Hey, the name's Quint. Glad to meet you all.

What? You want to know about me? Sure...I'll tell you a little something. I'm 18 years old, I love to RP. My favorite movie is Pulp Fiction. (("We're like the Fonz here, and what's the Fonz like?" "He's....cool?")) My favorite color is blue, though I don't use much, if any at all, on my avi.

That's about it there...if you are intrested and want to know more, by all means PM me about it. (Or if you like to RP, PM me as well.)

Hope to see you all on the forums!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:00 pm

xXSexie PixieXx
'ello! I'm Elayna, I'm 13...anyone want to be my friend? PM me please! I have pics in my journal by the way. So comment.

I love anime and manga! dancing is my thing! I'm good at it too, singing, writing are some of the things I enjoy doing. Remember...remember...remember...eh...don't ask. PM me pwease! Yay!

xXSexie PixieXx

Novembers Regret

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:08 pm

umm I'm Cari I'm 13 and I have no clue why I was invited
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:16 pm

xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx

I love anime and manga! dancing is my thing! I'm good at it too, singing, writing are some of the things I enjoy doing. Remember...remember...remember...eh...don't ask. PM me pwease! Yay!

Um...does anyone wanna be my friend?

xXSexie PixieXx

xXSexie PixieXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:18 pm

xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx

Lets see...what else can I say about myself? Uh...I live in Humboldt County which is in Northern California.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:19 pm

xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx
xXSexie PixieXx

Lets see...what else can I say about myself? Uh...I live in Humboldt County which is in Northern California.

I'm all alone in this sad little thread...j/k lol

xXSexie PixieXx

[-Tsukasa-san-]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:09 am

My name is of no importance, for the many reasons i have listed in my profile.
My nicknames, or names i go by are many but the main ones i usually respond to are: Daemon, Sadi and Nightmare.
I like to believe i am 16 going on 18 but alas my actual age is 17 well it will be come September.
Intrests are as follows: Reading, Writing, Problem solving(including helping people.), Talking, Having intresting conversations and the like, I play DDR, and lastly i work. I have more but i do not wish to have a list go on and on. lol
My three favorite bands(though i have alot more than just three, these would be at the top): His Infernal Majesty, Evanescence and Korn.
Also i have figgured it out that i am no longer Obbsessed with H.I.M but more so. Look at my profile and tell me what you think of my tattoo.(More to come for tattoo's anyway.)
Anything else: Well this will be my last year for highschool. I dont know what im going to do, where im going, or anything realativly like that after highschool. But i do know that i would love to study: Art, Literature, Languages; I would love to be fluent in Japanese(i have already previously had studies in japanese) and to learn and be fluent in Spanish, and Greek; Computers and i would also like to study the art of being a Masuse(but frankly i think i need to be able to spell the word first *obviously i cant off the top of my head but by the spelling that i did i mean a person that is a proffesional in massaging people*)

Well if you wish to know more, Ask me. Im open for questions of any kind, and i usually answer bluntly, but if you see me trying to "beat around the bush" about it then it must be something that i would probably like to keep extremely private, otherwise im rather open.
Well thank you for taking the time to read this, i think -besides my profile- this would have to be one of the longest introductions of myself i have done.
Thank you once again
X_x Fullmoons&Heartagrams x_X
-Sadi-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:30 am

Hello. My name is Hiro. I'm 13. My interests are Drawing, Dragons, Ragnarok Online, Anime, Music, Computing, Gaming, Nintendo, Reading, helping people and Internet stuff. I'm new.

HiroJudgement

Karitami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 am

*Cool.*

Sammi.
Girl.
Straight.
Green and orange.
I like to eat.
Along with reading, writing and drawing.

I love straws.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:19 am

Name: Ashley
gaia name meaning: Werewolf Vampire GIRL
DOB: 12-16-90
DOD: rolleyes
fav music: metal and techno
fav anime: Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, AKIRA, Naruto, Trinity Blood, Vampire Hunter D.
Hobbies: reading, drawing, knee boarding, welding
aim: wvpoetgirl2005
yim: w_v_poetgirl2005
site: www.xanga.com/wvpoetgirl

wvgirl

Whiplash3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:04 pm

hi i'm whiplash3
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games