Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:58 pm
The first time I realized I was living in this world
I was probably looking at the sky
And forgive me, but I don't know
If I remember enough to say
What the air was really like that day

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

second year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun ran her fingers through her hair; this was the longest she'd let it grow in years, but she'd gotten sick of her bob and thought it was time for a change, since she was in the middle of a growth spurt as well. The platform wasn't nearly as exciting now that she was a second year, but she did think watching the new first years was sort of funny, since so many of them were clearly nervous. She yawned when her brother did, and leaned against her luggage. "Should we just find a compartment? It's packed. I feel like there's even more people here than last year." Or maybe she'd just been too distracted last year to notice. Either way, she doubted they were about to stumble across anyone they were friends with in this crowd, and if she got bumped into one more time she was going to snap.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

May have been clouds or the sun
Don't recall, I was young
The next thing I knew,
The stars were eyes up in the night
And the ocean breathing heavy like a beast

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin followed behind his sister through the barrier, eyes narrowed slightly on her. He noticed the change in demeanor almost instantly when they were out of their father's sight, her shoulders relaxing somewhat, her spine straightening. Still, she was far from her usual self, still drawn very inward, much to his chagrin. "Summer's officially over, Celeste," he tried, coming to stand next to her. "Away from him for another year."

spaceHe'd meant it to be comforting, but it was obvious she didn't find it so. Her eyes darted to him, wary and nervous. "Maybe, but what about Hermolaos?" she whispered, clearly seeking the boy out in the crowd. Sorin didn't miss the way she flinched when she said his name. "He didn't get prefect, so I'll be stuck with him on the train. I doubt he'll even let Finny join us." She looked despondent at the prospect, and Sorin felt the stirrings of fury in his gut. The fact that he'd gotten the badge and not her had been a point of contention in the household, and a large part of why his sister's holiday had been worse than any before. That he'd gotten the honor and done nothing to earn it in comparison annoyed him to no end. Although, he had to admit there was some wisdom in the choice; he liked Akira well enough, but the boy wasn't prefect material. And Hermolaos would've been an even worse choice. He, at least, had the poise to do the job, even as much as he loathed the idea of doing anything at all.

spaceSorin's jaw tightened, trying to think of anything to say that would comfort his sister.
                                                  "I'm not sure you need to worry much about Finny," he tried. "She might make herself right at home and ignore him entirely." When he'd first met the girl, that thought would've irked him. Now, he was hoping he was right, since it would save his sister the discomfort of being alone with her betrothed.

spaceCeleste didn't look convinced, unfortunately. "I'm not sure she'd feel the need to trouble herself with it," she muttered. "I've been more trouble for her than I'm worth, I think." Sorin didn't have much of an argument for that, seeing as she was the reason the Ravenclaw was stuck with the prospect of marrying him, of all people. That was old news, of course, and he thought Finny was mostly over it, but their friendship had seemed a little strained since then. And Finny had been decidedly less docile in recent years. Seeming to sense his lack of an answer, she gave him a blatantly false smile. "Oh, I'll be fine," she said, tone lacking the levity she was clearly going for. "He'll hardly do anything to hurt me on the train. He'll just be annoying and pompous. I can deal with annoying and pompous."

spaceSorin sighed, but before he could reply, the boy in question approached them, earning a blank look from both twins in an effort to not give him the glare he warranted. "Sorin, good to see you," Hermolaos said cheerfully, eyes narrowed into slits that made Sorin's stomach squirm. As soon as the words were spoken, he lost any and all interest in even pretending to care that he was there, and turned his attention to Celeste. "Good that I've found you early," he told her, "We've got a lot to talk about. To the train, then?"

spaceCeleste's jaw tightened marginally, and she ducked her head. "Of course," she replied, voice soft. Sorin clenched his teeth, knowing there was nothing he could do to help right now that wouldn't make it worse. His sister gave him a small wave and a good-bye, then she was walking towards the train with his housemate. With their eyes off of him, his lip curled in distaste, and he shot a rude gesture at their backs before huffing and heading towards the train himself.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2041
                                                  wιтн - Celeste
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles knew she didn't look particularly excited on the outside as the made her way through the barrier and onto the platform, but she certainly felt it on the inside. Her stomach was fluttering and her heart was pounding, the only sign of her mirth the wide set of her eyes and the uncharacteristically large smile on her lips. She was careful to move out of the way of the entrance, standing off to the side with her mother so she could take it all in. "Do you see Chance? Or Izzy and Will and Jack?" she asked her mother, trying to get up on her tiptoes to see over the crowd.

spaceShe watched her mother assess the crowd, bouncing up lightly to try and expand her own field of vision, not that it helped. She wasn't quite Desi short, but she was definitely on the short side, which wasn't helping matters at all right now. After a moment, however, her mother pointed out a head of mint-green hair, apparently belonging to the newest addition to the Lovette household (one of them, anyway). As they approached, she noticed that her mother had been right to point out that he looked somewhat lost and nervous.

spaceSmiling, Riddles drew up next to the boy, offering her hand when she was close enough.
                                                  "Hi, I'm Ridley Lovell. Everyone calls me Riddles," she introduced, waiting for him to shake her hand. "You're Jer and Gypsy's kid, right? Or, uh, they adopted you?" Of course, if they'd adopted him, he was certainly their kid. But the adoption was fairly recent, so he might not like being referred to as 'their kid.' "Uh, my mum knows them. And they're sort of family, I guess." In the sense that most of Riddles' family qualified as such, anyway. Her father's best friend's brother-in-law's sister and her husband wasn't exactly family in the most traditional definition, but they were never very good at being traditional, anyway.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2041 - Morning
                                                  wιтн - Nico
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was a bit lost sure he knew where train was but he really didnt know anyone. He ended up tripping a bit on someones shoe that he fell at but luckily not on a girl that seemed his age. "Oh sorry! I didn't hit you right?" Shui asked worried he did. He didnt want a first impression to be him slamming into some one.

(Not much but here have a Shui)

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will and Jack both winced at the information about the supposedly cool broken arm but seeing at the girl didn't have a cast or anything they had to assume that maybe it hadn't been as bad it'd really been. They did brighten though when Cian told them that Aeryn was magical since it'd been one of the things he'd worried about all last year. "That's great mate! I'm sure she's happier than you are." the Slytherin mentioned chuckling. They moved to put their own trunks on the train, thankful their dad had spelled them weightless before leaving with their mum, taking with them only their pets and some money on their person. "It was alright. We basically just bummed around with Londy or our other cousins for the most part." Jack answered detailing their summer. And of course giving a detailed experience to Cissy since apparently letters weren't nearly enough but that was alright. "Oh! I got a familiar for my birthday! Cian, Aeryn, meet Han." Will proudly pulled out his new hedgehog from his breast pocket to show off. He could hear Beast sniffing from his carrier but Jack made sure to keep him away from the smaller animal. They weren't best friends yet but the kitten had yet to stop trying to use him like a toy.
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis had arrived at the station, already looking around for his brothers and anyone else. He was sure Anandi was off elsewhere, considering the awkward situation she had found herself in the whole Julius problem, and he wasn't going to get into the middle of that. ANd then there was Tommy, who was in the middle of his own crisis with his... Wallis wasn't going to call them family, if the way Tommy had reacted was any indication. He was pretty sure that his brother was more downtrodden than anything he'd ever seen. That wasn't including Mal and their... her identity crisis and Wallis's mixed feelings about his youngest sibling being his niece. All of this was making his head hurt and he was tempted to ask Michael if his therapist friend was willing to give a discount to relatives of employees.

Shaking himself, he decided to look for someone else not related to the crazy that was involved with his family. He was certain that he was going to end up insane otherwise. Looking around, he thought he spotted Liddie and made his way over, plastering a smile onto his face and hoping that he didn't look like anything was bothering him. After all, Liddie had her own problems with her parents. She didn't need his on top of hers.
                                                  "'Ey Liddie. 'Ow wos yer summer? I' wasn' too bad I 'ope." Besides, he had to worry about his NEWT-level courses. He didn't need to worry about his family problems either.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm 'oping tha' Liddie 'ad a decen' summer.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 pm
And when we come for you
We dressed up all in blue
With the ocean in our arms
Kissing eyes and kissing palms

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira noticed the Great Dane coming towards her before she spotted Detch causing her to grin and giggle as Eoin automatically sat up to start snuffling towards his friend. She put him down to converse with the other dog turning her attention to his owner. "Yup. My uncle recommended it to help with Arithmancy, I guess as a way to train my brain around numbers and such. It's been surprisingly helpful." she explained watching him look over her book curiously and trying not to giggle again. He probably wouldn't appreciate that or think she was making fun of him or something. "I can give you a few pages so we can do them on the train if you'd like? But anyway, how was your summer? You weren't very...informative in your letters." she put delicately. Something had obviously happened but she hadn't wanted to pry in case he didn't want to talk about it. Not everyone was Desi and vocal about their feelings.

Diamond Wales

When it's time to pray
We dressed up all in gray
With metal on our tongues
And silver in our lungs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach wandered around the platform, enjoying the last bit of time before he had to worry about his schoolwork. Not that he was a slacker in any regard, but he certainly knew that he was probably going to be deluged by coursework after he got to school. He still protested the idea of taking the train somewhat, but only a little bit. It was mostly the early time he had to deal with when he could be getting a good day's sleep instead of being transported to London. Which was usually too early in the day for his tastes. That and it was still too bright.

Adjusting the shades that adorned his face, he looked around to see if he could find one of his friends. He'd had to deal with one of his classmates staying over during the summer, and he could already smell that Detch had made it to the platform already. Him and his giant dog. He was sure that the cats at home hadn't appreciated the dog invading their space. However, another scent caught his attention and he spotted DJ with his 'aunt'. Zach knew better, but he wasn't going to say anything. Besides, Jess was almost a part of the clan by being a part of Uncle Jason's pack so he didn't mind one bit.

Nodding toward where Desi was likely to disappear to find her own friends, he made his way over to DJ, hoping he didn't run into Blodwen this time around. He didn't feel like dealing with a blood purist this early in the morning, after all.
                                                  "Hey DJ. You ready for school? I'm not. I just want to go back to sleep."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, it's too early...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:26 pm
Shake without a sound
Our feet are safer on the ground
You keep your wits about you
When I'm around
Shake without a sound

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

seventh year head girl │ muggleborn │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie was still a bit in shock over having been made Head Girl. Sure, she'd been a prefect, but plenty of people were made prefects. Chrys had seemed like a shoe-in for the position; she was confident, well-liked, and respected the rules without being too stringent about them or intimidating lower years. Liddie really didn't know why they'd decided to give it to her, but clearly the Heads liked her more than she'd thought. Well, that was nice to know. Even her parents had been pleased... sort of. They knew was a Head Girl was, anyways, even if she was Head Girl of a magical school they still suspected was at least a little demonic. But this was her last year, and she was more sad than she was letting on. She'd miss Hogwarts so much. It had always been a home to her, a safe place, no matter what was happening in her life. And she knew she wouldn't be going back home after graduation.

It wasn't hard to make out Chrys, but Liddie didn't feel like dealing with Byuch anymore than usual, even if he seemed to have mellowed out a bit. He was no longer aggressively hostile, but Liddie wasn't sure if that was because he'd decided he'd been acting like a little p***k for the past six or so years, or because she suspected he had something approaching a crush on Chrys, and so he didn't want to alienate her or her friends. She still stood by 'Flower Petal' being less of a derogatory insult and more of an affectionate nickname. Either way, she wasn't going to get in the middle of that love-triangle. As she doubted Chrys felt the same way, if and when that blew up, considering that this was Byuch, it probably wasn't going to be pretty. So she was relieved to see Wallis, although he looked a little... stressed. "Well, I got Head Girl, so not too terrible," she smiled, ignoring the fact that she was probably a bit too delighted to see him.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Our feet are safer on the ground
Past the point of poetry now
Gilding the lily
It's hard for you to wear
This kind of shame

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image
Cara MiaKitty

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was wandering when conversation found him. He was unsure he recognized her, though he was still getting use to how big his new family was so it very well could be his imagination. So many cousins.... She seemed to know about him. About his new mom and dad and such "Yea they're my new mom and dad. Well first dad too. Oh I'm Nico!" He said almost forgetting to give his name said happy he didn't have to try and start a conversation. He wasnt good at those. Scooter squeaked from inside the carrier. "Oh this is Scoot my new friend. He likes people. If we get a compartment we can let him out to pet him." Nico said poking a finger in to the carrier which got sniffed by the black pet rat. He was fed before they left so Scoot wouldn't bite.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:50 pm
I got those jet pack blues
Just like Judy
The kind that makes June feel like September
I'm the last one that you'll ever remember

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

fourth year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ was craning his neck trying to look for Rose. He didn't want to be super obvious about it or anything but he did kind of want to sit with her, if she'd let him. She probably wouldn't. Brenna was in Hufflepuff and she wasn't mean or anything but she was very... straightforward. Still, he just thought maybe, if she knew him a little better- Lea had kind of scolded him about it over the summer and basically said 'if you're always bugging her, no one is ever going to want to go out with you because they'll think you're a pushy little creep'. Which, okay, true, but like- it wasn't like he was stalking her! Also? He knew plenty of girls who basically followed around the boys they liked like lost puppies. "You're never ready for school," he told Zach with a snort. "I dunno why they even make you take the train. Doesn't your mum have friends in Hogsmeade or something?" Zach's mum had friends everywhere. She was like a vampire socialite or something. Why couldn't Lea be cool like that? All Lea wanted to do was brew potions, read, and play chess. Although DJ had shown him some of his favorite video games.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

And I'm trying to find that peace of mind
Behind these two white highway lines
When the city goes silent
The ringing in my ears gets violent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles wondered what Nico was short for when the boy introduced himself. She always introduced herself by her full name, then gave her nickname. Of course, her nickname seemed odd if you didn't know it was a nickname in the first place. She debated asking, then decided she'd save that for later. Or just wait for his name to be called at the sorting feast. Instead, she focused her attention on the boy's rat, smiling. "I'm sure he'll like that," she said, offering a hand to the rat for him to sniff through the bars. "I have a cat," she told Nico, moving so that her own carrier was visible where it perched on top of her things. "Her name is Irene. She's hairless. But, don't worry about her, she's not a very good mouser." Even now, Irene gave an almost bored sounding meow at the mention of her name. After a moment, her face appeared at the front of the carrier, eyes half-closed as they took in their new companion. She gave another lazy meow, then plopped herself back down, one paw crossed over the other with her head resting on them.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Platform
                                                  wнen - September 1, 2041 - Morning
                                                  wιтн - Nico
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴їxтн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Vїcё Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance watched Byuch roll his eyes as Dris found them. Not that Chance blamed him. He was very sure that he and Byuch stayed out of trouble more than got into it. Well, more Chance than Byuch. Then again, Byuch wasn't actively arguing with everyone so he probably wasn't being fair to his Slytherin friend. However, he crossed his arms as he cocked an eyebrow up at Dris. Nearly six feet tall, and he still hadn't reached Dris's height. Then again, Chance wasn't wanting to become a giant beanpole like Dris seemed to be heading toward. "Hey, only trouble if someone makes it. I haven't even been close to being in a fist fight at all in five years of school, after all."

Byuch sighed and shoved his hand in his pocket to grab out a lolly. Sticking it in his mouth, he glanced toward the taller teens and jerked his head toward the train. "Tree Trunk was mentioning heading into the train already, but you're in luck. I don't want to face a lynch mob when his fangirls find out he'd hidden away before they got a chance to drool over him." Chance opened his mouth to protest the idea that Byuch was going to be lynched when suddenly a head of pink hair appeared and Chrys was suddenly hugging all three teens. Byuch, it seemed, got redder and even Chance had to cough into his fist to hide the slight blush he himself was sporting. When she let go and mentioned it being her last year at school, Byuch spoke up. "What, and miss the chance to mention how girly you're acting right now? Nah, I prefer to get under your skin like that."

Chance's eyebrows rose and he looked between his best friend and his best female friend, wondering what all that was about. That is, until he remembered that over the last two years, Byuch had hung out more with Chrys and vice versa. Shaking away the idea that he'd been a terrible friend, he decided to answer Chrys's real (well, real enough) question. "We'll find a way to manage. Though, I'm just hoping school doesn't kill me over the next two years. Grandpa's insisting I finish school instead of dropping out."

"Yeah, because you'd be a bloody idiot to drop out. Plus, I'd probably poison you or something for abandoning me to the masses here." Byuch rolled his eyes, though Chance wasn't sure the half-goblin was serious about the threat. Well, maybe half-serious. With Byuch, he could never tell.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, just what is going on here?
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ (2041 - 2042)

Leah walked onto the platform after being dropped off by David. She was more then content going back to school. Although deep down she still had a rooted fear that one day no one would be there when she got back. So far nothing like that had gone on. It was something she desperately hoped wouldn’t happen anytime near and into the future. Course she had friends she missed and wouldn’t mind catching up with. One of which was busy talking to one of his housemates.

The thought of returning to school and a friend of hers wouldn’t be there was enough of a worry when she first came to be on the platform. Despite family being her main priority that didn’t mean friends weren’t equally as important. Leah found herself wandering over to Lucien and Su-Jin. Evidently, she managed to catch the last part of the conversation.

“What’s this about crushing on people?” Leah asked the two boys. She could say she had her share of interests. However, David would totally freak if he found out. Everyone knew he was a tad bit overprotective. It was bothersome at times. Especially being a teenager that just wanted to have some form of a life that involved dating like all teenaged girls did. Course she only had a couple girls she socialized with and the times she did was rare.

Company : Lucien & Su-Jin

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 am

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy internally sighed he was going to try again later, heck he may have to resort to a note and that was near embarrassing. But now he needed redeem the conversation. He knew she had to have noticed the awkward pause. "That be cool learning a new stitch. I've gotten much better at not dropping stitches." Jeremy said thankful for her not bringing the weird pause up. "My grandma got me a bag for the knitting stuff and enchanted to hold a lot. I think she raided the yarn store for me." Seeing as his parents didn’t have an interest in knitting, his grandma was more than happy and willing to help her grandson. They would likely find a compartment and make some socks or something. Perhaps Bludger won't try and nibble on the yarn.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games