Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
                                                        There are things that we can have, but can't keep
                                                        The reminders pull the floor from your feet
                                                        In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh
                                                        And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
                                                        Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

Tegan had had a rather uneventful train ride. She's somehow ended up pretty much alone and just spent her time reading a book and talking to Essence. Her cat was now off with the rest of her luggage, so she had followed the rest of the first years down to the lake. Tegan was almost always off in her own head, so she hadn't minded her train ride, but now she figured it was time to make friends. She noticed a girl sitting in a boat all by herself and decided to join her. "Hiya. My names Tegan! I'm a first year too. Mind if I sit with you?" She plopped into the boat without waiting for an answer and offered up a flower that was tucked behind her ear. It wasn't like Tegan needed it, she already had a flower crown braided into her hair.

If they say
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        In a sky of a million stars
                                                        It flickers, flickers
                                                        Who cares when someone's time runs out?
                                                        If a moment is all we are
                                                        We're quicker, quicker
                                                        Who cares if one more light goes out?
                                                        Well I do

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ€ ๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ โ€ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐’ป-๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น โ€

Nani watched the water around her, looking up only when someone greeted themselves to her. Apparently the girl's name was Tegan and she was a first year too. The last bit was a bit redundant, as it was all first years, but that was fine. "I'm Nani Heulwen! And yes, please join me! Are you excited for sorting?!" She grinned brightly, her happiness bubbling up at the thought of a new friend. Tegan offered her a flower, so Nani happily tucked it behind her own ear, adding to the flowers on her headband. "I love your flower tiara! It's so very pretty! I have one too, that I made out of succulent plants that don't need as much water, so I wear that one a lot!" She bounced a little bit, hoping Tegan would be someone to talk about flowers and plants with. She really needed a herbology buddy, after all.

Devlyn Maycry

I sแด€แดก แด€ ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ, แด€ษดแด… sสœแด‡แด‡แด›s แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ,
Tสœแด‡ sษชสŸแด แด‡ส€แดกแด€ส€แด‡ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€, แด‡แด แด‡ษด sแด, ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€.
I'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸแดษดษขษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“…๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡,
Aษดแด… I แดกษชsสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษขส€แดแดก แด€สŸสŸ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดแด‡, sแด ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’.
Yแดแดœส€ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰, sแด แด˜แดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ sสœแด‡แด‡แด›, แด€ษดแด… ษขษชแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’,
Sสœแดแดก แดแด‡ สแดแดœส€ แด›แด‡แด‡แด›สœ, 'แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แด‡แด…แด…ส ส™แด‡ษดแด‡แด€แด›สœ, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’.
Tแดษดษชษขสœแด› I'แด ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชs ๐‘œ๐“๐’น ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’.
'Cแด€แดœsแด‡ I'แด sษชแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ แดกแด€ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ sแด˜ษชแด…แด‡ส€ แดกแด‡ส™s แด›แด ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘’.
I'แด… ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐“ แด›สœแด€ษด ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“๐“€ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡sแด›, แด›สœแด‡ ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐‘œ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’,
Qแดœแด€ส€แด›แด‡แด› แด๊œฐ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ, ษช๊œฐ I แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แด ๐“…๐“๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สแดแดœ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“‚ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              ใ€ Fall of 2038 ใ€‘xxx
                                              space(โ˜ฟ) Lฯ…cฮนั”ฮท Mฮฑัะบฯƒฮฝ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxceโžฅ ใ€ Pureblood ๏ฟญ Unsorted First Year ๏ฟญ Dancer ใ€‘

spaceThe world is spinning too fast, I'm buying lead Nike shoes
                                              spaceTo keep myself tethered, to the days I try to lose
                                              spaceMy mama said to slow down: You must make your own shoes
                                              spaceStop dancing to the music of Gorillaz in a happy mood
                                              spaceKeeping my groove on, bay do de bop

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Lucien followed Mr. Murdoch, the chaperone, to the Black Lake- feeling excited as shown in his smile. He found it a bit hard to scan the crowd when most of them where in his height, given that he's merely in the average. It didn't really help that the two firsties (NPCs) behind him were really noisy, ratting out childishly. There's child-like, and then there's being childish; unfortunately Lucien has little patience to the latter. Especially idiots, but he kept his composure and just kept his mouth shut. Sooner or later, it will end and Lucien's hoping for it to get it sooner.

As people came to fill up the boats, Lucien could have sworn that he saw a familiar face despite the night. He walked a bit faster until his speculations were indeed correct, he recognized Cady- the girl he met in an apothecary last summer. "Cady!" He said, slightly cheerful and turned to the new girl Cady accompanied with a smile, "And hello, may I join with you two? I'm Lucien. It's good to meet you."

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              spaceHere you go, get the cool- get the cool shoeshine!
                                              spaceThere's a monkey in the jungle watching a vapour trail
                                              spaceCaught up in the conflict between its brain and his tail
                                              spaceAnd if time's an elimination then we got nothing to lose
                                              spacePlease repeat the message: It's the music that we choose

with [Cady and Elisabet] at [place]
                                              โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              ใ€ SIGNATURE SONG ใ€‘-ใ€ ATTIRE ใ€‘-ใ€ PERSONAL FILES ใ€‘

OOC xxx
                                              ((ooc))

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:59 pm
                                              ใ€ date ใ€‘xxx
                                              space(ฮฉ) Sลณ-Jรฏล‹ Cษงฯƒ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxceโžฅ ใ€ Halfblood ๏ฟญ Unsorted First Year ๏ฟญ Researcher ใ€‘

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Su-Jin is now feeling a bit at ease after joking and hanging out with his sister in the train, just a little. But now is the time that perhaps he can make acquaintances with a few people, hopefully those who were tolerable. He's not sunshine and rainbows himself but that didn't mean that he was going to be alone forever, he never liked being alone after all. This was going to be hard for him, though, given that he was a bit of an introvert himself and his honesty didn't always earn him friend. Just more trouble. Heaving a slight sigh, he managed to found two students talking about getting into the boat: a cyan(?) haired boy and a ginger, and approached them to ask politely albeit coolly, "Hi, may I join with you lot? I'm Su-Jin, by the way."

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Sherwood and Rebecca] at [Lake]
                                              โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                              ใ€ SIGNATURE SONG ใ€‘-ใ€ ATTIRE ใ€‘-ใ€ PERSONAL FILES ใ€‘

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Cara Miakitty

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:23 am
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
'Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

first year โ”‚ halfblood โ”‚ unsorted

Well the train ride had been cool. Trains were cool, and DJ didn't get to go on them as often as he would have liked, and this train had been an old-fashioned one, so that was even cooler. And there was a lady who walked around selling sweets, so naturally he'd gorged himself. Zach and Desi's friend Elvira he was still trying to figure out if he liked. If he was being honest, she came off as a complete snob, which he was used to dealing with at school, like if he said anything dumb she'd curl her lip and look down her nose at him. But she hadn't been mean, not really, just sort of fake-mature, he thought, in that 'oh, I'm not a child, not like the rest of you' sort of way. Maybe it was just that she had a pinched sort of face that made her look annoyed about everything, the same way Desi looked like a little outing porcelain doll. But they'd lost Elvira on the platform and when the big man who was in charge of bringing them up to the school brought them down to the boats, he was too busy gaping out at the giant lake to do much else. "We're supposed to row all the way across that?" he asked the twins doubtfully.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Quote:
="Cara MiaKitty"

Yukina101

Well, don't you worry baby, don't worry
'Cause I'm right here at home
'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 am
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood โ”‚ unsorted โ”‚ first year

The lake was absolutely massive, and kind of scary, if Cady was being honest, but the boats seemed fun. Aside from the fact that there was a strong wind coming off the lake and it was already like, barely 50 degrees out with the sun having gone down. Bloody Scotland. "Yeah, I'll hold the lantern," she agreed with a snort, carefully holding it in her lap as she squirmed into a comfortable seated position. If they did tip over, she could swim... but she didn't want to in water that dark. She looked around in surprise at a vaguely familiar voice, and as the person got closer realized it was the boy from Diagon Alley. Lucas- no, Lucien! "Hi," she waved with one hand, the other gripping the lantern. "Yeah, ge' in, bu' don't tip us o'er, ya know?" Maybe she'd see that other girl, too, Leah, before the night was over.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:26 pm

xxโค‘ Wิ‹าฝษพาฝ ฮฑษฑ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxxโค‘ Wิ‹ฯƒ'ส‚ ษฏฮนฦšิ‹ ษฑาฝ? Cady and the other First Years
xxxxโค‘ Wิ‹ฮฑฦš'ส‚ ษ ฯƒฮนษณษ  ฯƒษณ? We're so close!
xxxxxโค‘ Wิ‹ฮฑฦš'ษพาฝ ษฑแƒง ฦšิ‹ฯƒฯ…ษ ิ‹ฦšส‚? I can't wait to be sorted!

Elisabet was very glad that Cady was willing to hold the lantern. She was a good sport, if nothing else. Green eyes watched over the water nervously, then back to Cady. "Thanks a bundle. This water is creepy enough with the light." She chuckled quietly, despite her wary glances over the lake. Suddenly, someone spoke, asking if he could join them. Cady said he could, while Elisabet paid attention to his name. "Hello, Lucien, I'm Elisabet. It's good to meet you too!" She offered a friendly smile, not bothering to cover her prosthetic hand, since Cady had reacted so positively. She did, however, wave at Lucien with her good hand, rather than the one she was using to support her weight.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡'s แด€ษด ฯƒฯาฝษณ ส‚ฦ™แƒง, แด€ษดแด… แด€ ษพาฝฮฑส‚ฯƒษณ ษฏิ‹แƒง, สแดแดœ sสœษชษดแด‡, ส‚ิ‹ฮนษณาฝ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษฏฮฑแƒง
Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡'s sแด แดแดœแด„สœ แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด, แด€ษดแด… ษณฯƒษฏ ฮนฦš'ส‚ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ฦšฯ…ษพษณ, แด›แด sสœษชษดแด‡, ส‚ิ‹ฮนษณาฝ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษฏฮฑแƒง
Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡'s แด€ ฯาฝาฝส…ฮนษณษ  ิƒาฝาฝฯ ฮนษณส‚ฮนิƒาฝ, สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› แ‚ฆาฝ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษ ฯ…ฮนิƒาฝ แด›แด ๊œฐษชษดแด…, ฯฮนษณิƒ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษฏฮฑแƒง
Aษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s ษดแด แด›ษชแดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แดœs แด›แด แดกแด€sแด›แด‡, ษ ฯƒฦš ฦšฯƒ ฦšฮฑฦ™าฝ ฮฑ ส…าฝฮฑฯ ฯƒฯ ฯฮฑฮนฦšิ‹, แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐสŸส, ฯส…แƒง ฮฑษฏฮฑแƒง
Dแดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด แดกแด€สŸแด‹, ษดแดแดก สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด ส€แดœษด. Nฯƒฦšิ‹ฮนษณษ  ฦˆฮฑษณ ษ าฝฦš ฮนษณ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษฏฮฑแƒง
AสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด›แด‡แด€ส€s แดกษชสŸสŸ ิƒษพแƒง ฯฮฑส‚ฦšาฝษพ ฮนษณ ฦšิ‹าฝ ส‚ฯ…ษณ, sแด›แด€ส€แด›ษชษดษข แด›แดแด…แด€ส,

Sฯƒ ส‚ิ‹ฮนษณาฝ, ส‚ิ‹ฮนษณาฝ, ส‚ิ‹ฮนษณาฝ, Sิ‹ฮนษณาฝ แƒงฯƒฯ…ษพ ษฏฮฑแƒง

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:50 pm
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท} {๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐น๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡}

โœฟโœซโ€โœฎElvira walked along with everyone as they were herded towards the Lake and the boats and the moment she saw them was when she finally grew excited. She'd read about the Black Lake in not only 'Hogwarts, A History' but a few of her magical aqua life books mentioned it purely because of its marine life. For her, the interest laid purely in the Giant Squid. Not only was it one of the largest giant squids recorded to date but it was also quite possibly the oldest. Regular giant squids lived for no more than maybe five years, eight if they really pushed it.But this one had been around for, if the book was right, centuries! A thought crossed her mind causing her to giggle to herself. She was more excited for a chance to see a squid than get sorted into a House. Outside of her family, everyone would think she were nuts. Suddenly she could see directly in front of her which caused her to blink and look around at the sudden loss of the crowd. Apparently while she had been daydreaming they were supposed to split up and get into the boats. Not wanting to be left behind (if that were even possible) Elvira looked around trying to spot a half empty boat. Apparently Lady Luck was with her and she managed to find the twins and DJ and quickly walked over to them. "I'm glad I found you all again, I was almost worried I've have to ride with the Mr. Murdoch." she told them with a hesitant grin. She climbed gingerly into the boat and sat on the side wishing she could put her fingers in the probably cold water, like she'd be able to find the squid just from poking the lake.

Cara Mia Kitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxBlack Lake - Rowboat
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxZach, DJ, Elvira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ั‚ะฝั” โˆ‚ฮฑัะบ ยขฮฑัะธฮนฮฝฮฑโ„“ ฮนั• ฮนะธ ั‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ัƒฯƒฯ… ะฒั”ั‚ั‚ั”ั ะฒั” ัั”ฮฑโˆ‚ัƒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ fฯƒโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ะฝั” ฯฮฑัฮฑโˆ‚ั” ฯƒf โˆ‚ฮฑะธยขฮนะธg ั•ะบั”โ„“ั”ั‚ฯƒะธั•xxxxxxxxx
                                                          fฯ…โ„“โ„“ ฯƒf gะฝฯƒฯ…โ„“ฮนั•ะฝ โˆ‚ั”โ„“ฮนgะฝั‚ั• ฮฑัฯƒฯ…ะธโˆ‚ ั”ฮฝั”ััƒ ยขฯƒัะธั”ัxxxxxx
                                                          โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ั‚ั”โ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฯฮฑัั”ะธั‚ั• ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ะฝั”ัั” - ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ฯ‰ฮนโ„“โ„“ ั•ฯƒฯƒะธ ะฒั” ะผฯƒฯ…ัะธั”ัั•xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDesi was growing more and more anxious as they made their way from the station and towards the lake, eyes wide and taking in everything. She still had her hands over her ears, arm looped through Zach's to avoid being separated, but at least it was night now. No more stupid sun. That was a plus. The ride to school had been okay, since no one had bothered them. There'd been a lot of noise in the halls of the train (was that the word? halls? or was there a special word for trains) but with the door shut, it hadn't been so bad. Now, though, she was thrust back into the crowd. Separating the first years from the rest of the student body made it a little better, at least.

spaceStill, she giggled slightly at DJ's incredulous tone as he caught sight of the boats. She considered being mean, and making a crack about him having to row, but decided against it. He was probably nervous, too. She could pick on him all she wanted after this whole ordeal was over.
                                                          "No, they row themselves," she told him as she climbed into a boat. "'Cause, you know. Magic. I don't think making us row it would be a very good idea. How many eleven year olds have ever even been in a rowboat before?" She found herself picturing what it would be like if they were expected to do it themselves. First of all, it'd take forever. Second of all, she'd be willing to bet more than a few boats would end up spinning in a circle because the people weren't rowing in time. Bad idea, all around.

spaceDesi grinned when Elvira found them, feeling relieved. She'd been wondering who their fourth would be, with the other girl missing.
                                                          "I thought maybe we would have to," she said with a snicker. "On account of there being one of him and three of us. Thank Vlad you found us." Not that she'd mind riding with Mr. Murdoch, she guessed. He was Balder's girlfriend's dad, he couldn't be that bad, right? She didn't figure he was half as scary as he looked. Most scary looking people weren't scary at all. Look at Uncle Jason. Not even a little scary. No matter how much he thought otherwise. And Uncle Magni was scary looking, just because he was so huge and muscular, but he was the biggest puppy dog she'd ever seen. Aunt Eretria, on the other hand, looked totally not-scary, and she was terrifying. Aunt Mari, too. Obviously the scarier you looked, the bigger of a marshmallow you actually were.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxยขฯƒะผั” ฮนะธั•ฮนโˆ‚ั” fฯƒั ั‚ะฝั” ัฮนโˆ‚ั” - ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โˆ‚ั”ั”ฯั”ั•ั‚, โˆ‚ฮฑัะบั”ั•ั‚ fั”ฮฑัั•
                                                          xxxxxxั‚ะฝั” ะฒั”ั•ั‚ ะธฮนgะฝั‚ ฯƒf ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ„“ฮนfั”, ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” ะธั”ฮฝั”ั โ„“ั”ฮฑฮฝฮนะธg ะฝั”ัั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxั‚ะฝั” ฯ…ะธะบะธฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ั‚ะฝั” ฯ…ะธั•ั”ั”ะธ ฮนั• ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ…'ัั” gฯƒะธะธฮฑ fฮนะธโˆ‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxฯ‰ฮนั‚ะธั”ั•ั• ั‚ะฝฮนั•, ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะธั”ั•ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚, ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… โ„“ฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ะผฮนะธโˆ‚

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoั‚ะฝer looั•e cannon gone ะฒฮน-polar, ั•lฮนpped down, coฯ…ldn'ั‚ geั‚ ะผฯ…cะฝ lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qฯ…ฮนcฤธั•and'ั• goั‚ no ั•enั•e oา“ ะฝฯ…ะผor, ฮน'ะผ ั•ั‚ฮนll laฯ…gะฝฮนng lฮนฤธe ะฝellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ะฒy cryฮนng ั‚o ะผe, looฤธฮนng ั•o ั•orry, ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'ะผ gonna ะฒelฮนevexxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ…'ve ะฒeen ฮนnา“ecั‚ed ะฒy a ั•ocฮนal dฮนั•eaั•e - well, ั‚ะฝen ั‚aฤธe yoฯ…r ะผedฮนcฮนnexxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxฮน creaั‚ed ั‚ะฝe ั•oฯ…nd oา“ ะผadneั•ั•, wroั‚e ั‚ะฝe ะฒooฤธ on paฮนn
                                                          xxxxxxั•oะผeะฝow ฮน'ะผ ั•ั‚ฮนll ะฝere ั‚o eั…plaฮนn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxั‚ะฝaั‚ ั‚ะฝe darฤธeั•ั‚ ะฝoฯ…r never coะผeั• ฮนn ั‚ะฝe nฮนgะฝั‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoฯ… can ั•leep wฮนั‚ะฝ a gฯ…n, wะฝen yoฯ… gonna waฤธe ฯ…p and า“ฮนgะฝั‚?

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          - - -

the Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Trippy_Gazelle

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:06 pm

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:08 pm
Caleb Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Middle Child

It was Calebโ€™s first year at Hogwarts. Unlike most he wasnโ€™t exactly thrilled to make friends as he was sure most of them would be worthless to interact with. After all, how many were half blood or worse muggleborn. Of course, heโ€™d cross that bridge when he got to it. Until then he spent the train ride alone and away from his brother. By the time the train pulled into the station he was tired and hungry. He got off the train and followed the group of his classmates down to the lake.

There wasnโ€™t anything special about it just a boring old lake. Caleb hardly cared about what Mr. Murdoch had to say. It didnโ€™t matter. Getting into a boat with a dark haired boy and a red headed girl part of him didnโ€™t want to know their blood status but then part of him did. โ€œCaleb Devereux. What are your blood statuses?โ€ He asked them dryly. He swore if any of them were mud bloods he was getting out of that boat faster then they could finish a sentence.

Of course, that wasnโ€™t going to happen as the board started moving across the water. If they were heโ€™d just have to deal with it. Glancing at his company and then to the water, Caleb wondered when theyโ€™d get to the other side.

*Next Post The Boathouse*

With : Jeremy & Fiona

Attire : Shirt and Pants

OOC : - - -

kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoั‚ะฝer looั•e cannon gone ะฒฮน-polar, ั•lฮนpped down, coฯ…ldn'ั‚ geั‚ ะผฯ…cะฝ lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qฯ…ฮนcฤธั•and'ั• goั‚ no ั•enั•e oา“ ะฝฯ…ะผor, ฮน'ะผ ั•ั‚ฮนll laฯ…gะฝฮนng lฮนฤธe ะฝellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ… ั‚ะฝฮนnฤธ ั‚ะฝaั‚ ะฒy cryฮนng ั‚o ะผe, looฤธฮนng ั•o ั•orry, ั‚ะฝaั‚ ฮน'ะผ gonna ะฒelฮนevexxxxxx
                                                          yoฯ…'ve ะฒeen ฮนnา“ecั‚ed ะฒy a ั•ocฮนal dฮนั•eaั•e - well, ั‚ะฝen ั‚aฤธe yoฯ…r ะผedฮนcฮนnexxx

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

xxxฮน creaั‚ed ั‚ะฝe ั•oฯ…nd oา“ ะผadneั•ั•, wroั‚e ั‚ะฝe ะฒooฤธ on paฮนn
                                                          xxxxxxั•oะผeะฝow ฮน'ะผ ั•ั‚ฮนll ะฝere ั‚o eั…plaฮนn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxั‚ะฝaั‚ ั‚ะฝe darฤธeั•ั‚ ะฝoฯ…r never coะผeั• ฮนn ั‚ะฝe nฮนgะฝั‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoฯ… can ั•leep wฮนั‚ะฝ a gฯ…n, wะฝen yoฯ… gonna waฤธe ฯ…p and า“ฮนgะฝั‚?

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

JasmineKiwiFire

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Sequine

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:52 pm
User Image

________________________

Felix was stuck to the back so he didn't notice the boats till they were announced. Felix stopped in his tracks for a moment. He hated boats and water, big bodies of water and where were the life jackets. Felix willed himself to approach the boats. He could see the castle in the distance so at least the end was in sight. โ€˜Ok it looks like you're only going to do this once, so you can do it.โ€™ He internally psyched himself up. He opted for a sturdy enough looking boat. He set a foot in while trying to stabilize it. Once in he carefully sat down clutching the lanturn. He winced a bit when the boat moved as others got in. He tried to tune out the water by listening to people talk. โ€˜deep breathing it be over soon. Hopefully this isn't every year. Just listen to the crickets and not the splashing.โ€™ He though keeping his panic down. He had seen every other non first year student go a different direction. Hopefully the boat trip was a one time deal. The lantern kept him warm and with it it in his lap his nervous face was harder to see in the dark.

________________________

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:12 pm
"Nฤu te whatu Mฤori
through the eye of the Mฤori"

User Image

Outfit: Which house?/Thinking: /Currently with:

Ahorangi followed the other first years to the boats to where the would probably sail across the lake. The Black Lake reminded the girl of Lake Taupo back in New Zealand expect it was smaller than Lake Taupo and it wasn't made from a volcano. She climbed into a boat by herself she was thinking of the memories from back home swimming in the lake during the summer. She already wanted to be back in Taupo and she hasn't even started school yet.

OOC: Open For Interaction

"Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi
With your basket and my basket the people will live"

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games