Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:53 am
[Hypocritical Angel]

What do you think would happen?
They have some picture search engine?
They've seen your picture now they know where you live?
Think about that.
The only way you'd be hurt in this situation is if you're stupid and put your whole name there too.

Hahaha, I don't care about any of that personally... As a matter of fact...

I live, and I'm sure that if you just go to my city and ask some teens about me they could point you in the right direction...

Bay City Mi, 48708

My name is Justin Paul Scheidler.

Haha! I post this stuff because I know nobody will do s**t, even if they find my address all they'll probably do is send me cookies cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:57 am
AlcoholicPancake
[Hypocritical Angel]

Think about that.
The only way you'd be hurt in this situation is if you're stupid and put your whole name there too.

I live, and I'm sure that if you just go to my city and ask some teens about me they could point you in the right direction...

Bay City Mi, 48708

Haha! I post this stuff because I know nobody will do s**t, even if they find my address all they'll probably do is send me cookies cool
I'd send you cookies... User Image just don't mind the white stuff on top uh huh... yep its perfectly safe no need to worry not at all  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:03 am
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
[Hypocritical Angel]

Think about that.

Bay City Mi, 48708

I'd send you cookies... User Image just don't mind the white stuff on top uh huh... yep its perfectly safe no need to worry not at all

Hell, if someone wanted to send me a letter, and they're a regular, they could just PM and ask for my address... I'm nice enough, and don't care about my safety to give it. Hell, send me a bomb if you want. I don't care! Still though, Pie and Cookies rock. NO DILDOS OR OTHER SEXUAL THINGS THOUGH.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:07 am
AlcoholicPancake
Hell, if someone wanted to send me a letter, and they're a regular, they could just PM and ask for my address... I'm nice enough, and don't care about my safety to give it. Hell, send me a bomb if you want. I don't care! Still though, Pie and Cookies rock. NO DILDOS OR OTHER SEXUAL THINGS THOUGH.
*GASP* what kind of a girl do you think I am? Actually if I really were to ever send anything to anybody it'd be cookies, I make darn yummy chewy cookies! I'd send cake but... cake can easily get smushed and cookies, even if the crumble to pieces they're still good. Though I do make some damn good cake from scratch....  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:10 am
Sanzoskitsune
Its the camera, just blame the camera and scoot away so no one asks question LOL

Yes! It's all the cameras fault! All of it! Camera, it's your fault that I'm terrible at maths!

MrJimmy
Hoshitz... Terra is hawt. Ph34r tooo! heart

Uh, thanks? Lol. redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:13 am
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
*GASP* what kind of a girl do you think I am? Actually if I really were to ever send anything to anybody it'd be cookies, I make darn yummy chewy cookies! I'd send cake but... cake can easily get smushed and cookies, even if the crumble to pieces they're still good. Though I do make some damn good cake from scratch....

I want cookies crying

Please gimme teh cookies! sad  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:14 am
[ Terra ]
Sanzoskitsune
Its the camera, just blame the camera and scoot away so no one asks question LOL

Yes! It's all the cameras fault! All of it! Camera, it's your fault that I'm terrible at maths!
LOL I just had this image of you standing in front of the camera and shaking your finger at it. rofl that's just a funny image!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:15 am
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake

I want cookies crying

*hands you large box of cookies* there?  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:17 am
[ Terra ]
MrJimmy
Hoshitz... Terra is hawt. Ph34r tooo! heart

Uh, thanks? Lol. redface sweatdrop
No problem. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:18 am
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake

I want cookies crying

COOKIES!

*Sits down in the corner with a big smile on his face and begins to munch on cookies*

Nyum nyum... Cookie time!
=D  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:20 am
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake

I want cookies crying

COOKIES!

*Sits down in the corner with a big smile on his face and begins to munch on cookies*

=D
*blinks and just continues to feed Pancake cookies* YAY FOR LOVE OF MY COOKIES!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:26 am
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake

I want cookies crying

COOKIES!

=D
*blinks and just continues to feed Pancake cookies* YAY FOR LOVE OF MY COOKIES!

Nyum Nyum Nyum!

*continues to gobble down cookie after cookie*

crying I need Milk....  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:29 am
AlcoholicPancake
Nyum Nyum Nyum!

crying I need Milk....
*hands over gallon of milk* you're gonna need a lot of it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:48 am
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Nyum Nyum Nyum!

crying I need Milk....

*Begins to chug the milk while still stuffing cookies down his throat*

Nyum Nyum *Glug Glug* Nyum  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:49 am
AlcoholicPancake
Sanzoskitsune
AlcoholicPancake
Nyum Nyum Nyum!

crying I need Milk....

*Begins to chug the milk while still stuffing cookies down his throat*

Nyum Nyum *Glug Glug* Nyum
O_O you're gonna choke on cookies and milk you need to breath! Breath and swallow!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games