Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 pm
<> thinks emos are okay  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
Eh just waiting till this school year is over. I so badly want to bash some heads in from all the stress scream

(oh now you forced me to this xd )

*starts a lame comercial*Work your...anger into something productive!!!Join a sowing class!!!!Join a pottery class!!!!!Go to a pool and swim away your anger!!!!!!*thumbs up* You are your own stress reliever!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

My stress reliever is bashing someone's face in blaugh  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:49 pm
see that is exactly why i act the way i do... only the intelligent people who realize that all the violent crap i say is mostly joking around are the ones who stick around me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm
Hey Katoshi!!!!(despite how I hate labels I have to admit that I am... 'emo'.*yes I used QOUTATION MARKS*So are you going to annoy me now too?)Take into account I act COMPLETELY different in the real world.  

pixyseshy

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm
<> pack my stress away in my peotry  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:52 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
Eh just waiting till this school year is over. I so badly want to bash some heads in from all the stress scream

(oh now you forced me to this xd )

*starts a lame comercial*Work your...anger into something productive!!!Join a sowing class!!!!Join a pottery class!!!!!Go to a pool and swim away your anger!!!!!!*thumbs up* You are your own stress reliever!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

My stress reliever is bashing someone's face in blaugh

xd At least do it to some 'stuck up and snobby' kid who wouldn't know anything about the real world until their parent's money is cut off from them. 3nodding

I'm with ya Ritz on the whole poetry thing mrgreen  

pixyseshy

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:53 pm
pixyseshy
Hey Katoshi!!!!(despite how I hate labels I have to admit that I am... 'emo'.*yes I used QOUTATION MARKS*So are you going to annoy me now too?)Take into account I act COMPLETELY different in the real world.

Who said about hating you? I said I find the emos in my class annoying. I never said anything about you neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 pm
<> and ^^ write poetry  

Ritz_Freak

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have no stress, I'm an a** all the time.  
<> threatens bodily harm on all who piss her off, makes for interesting chases
User Image  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:55 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

Who said about hating you? I said I find the emos in my class annoying. I never said anything about you neutral

I didn't say anything about hating me... stare I mean...you said you annoyed the 'emos' in your class...That, to me, jsut sounded like you would annoy anyone who was 'emo'... sweatdrop  
*tackles Role for being an "a** all the time"*  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

pixyseshy

Sanzoskitsune
User Image

O.M.G......I'm lovin that picture heart
(I'll piss ya off just to see the vein in your head pop as I don't lose my cool rofl )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:56 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy

I didn't say anything about hating me... stare I mean...you said you annoyed the 'emos' in your class...That, to me, jsut sounded like you would annoy anyone who was 'emo'... sweatdrop

Again the emo kids in my calss are annoying me. "annoying emo kids in my class" neutral  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:57 pm
pixyseshy
Sanzoskitsune
User Image

O.M.G......I'm lovin that picture heart
(I'll piss ya off just to see the vein in your head pop as I don't lose my cool rofl )

lol i have a short temper so that's very likely i nearly throttled someone who succeeded in pissing me off  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games