Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Say something about the person above you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to say something?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe?
  Screw it, I want gold.
View Results

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Sanzoskitsune
pixyseshy
Sanzoskitsune
<> threatens bodily harm on all who piss her off, makes for interesting chases
User Image

O.M.G......I'm lovin that picture heart
(I'll piss ya off just to see the vein in your head pop as I don't lose my cool rofl )

lol i have a short temper so that's very likely i nearly throttled someone who succeeded in pissing me off

*gives a feeble attempt at pissing you off even though I mean nothing about what I am about to say(seriously I don't mean any of it)*...Gee wiz...Do ya think you could wear the same thing for a longer amount of time!? I mean Come on!!! Even I changed my clothes at elast once a day. Here you are wearing the same thing for teh past week!!! I bet you smell bad..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:03 pm
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Hey Katoshi!!!!(despite how I hate labels I have to admit that I am... 'emo'.*yes I used QOUTATION MARKS*So are you going to annoy me now too?)Take into account I act COMPLETELY different in the real world.

Who said about hating you? I said I find the emos in my class annoying. I never said anything about you neutral

I didn't say anything about hating me... stare I mean...you said you annoyed the 'emos' in your class...That, to me, jsut sounded like you would annoy anyone who was 'emo'... sweatdrop

Again the emo kids in my calss are annoying me. "annoying emo kids in my class" neutral

Sorry...I guess 'my kind' are annoying, depending on where you are.jk! These stupid labels are just a flippin trend that is pointless. Yet no one will realize that until they are adults, but until then they shall ridicule all those who dress or act a certian way. Seperating them into groups.  

pixyseshy

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I spend alot in washing detergent  
*sniffs shirt* well guess its a good thing i take a shower then LOL  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:04 pm
^^ xd Well dishwashing detergent is expensive if no one has noticed! whee
^Would it have worked if I actualy meant any of what I said? xd
(you actualy smeel quite good at the moment*yes I can smell over the internet*) whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:04 pm
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
KatoshiUriotai
pixyseshy
Hey Katoshi!!!!(despite how I hate labels I have to admit that I am... 'emo'.*yes I used QOUTATION MARKS*So are you going to annoy me now too?)Take into account I act COMPLETELY different in the real world.

Who said about hating you? I said I find the emos in my class annoying. I never said anything about you neutral

I didn't say anything about hating me... stare I mean...you said you annoyed the 'emos' in your class...That, to me, jsut sounded like you would annoy anyone who was 'emo'... sweatdrop

Again the emo kids in my calss are annoying me. "annoying emo kids in my class" neutral

Sorry...I guess 'my kind' are annoying, depending on where you are.jk! These stupid labels are just a flippin trend that is pointless. Yet no one will realize that until they are adults, but until then they shall ridicule all those who dress or act a certian way. Seperating them into groups.

Anyone calling themselves anything is really pointless.....I am me and that is final....do not like it? Then piss off scream I am popular in my mind, everyone loves me stare  

Shinji Azumaki

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:05 pm
^ OF COURSE everyone loves you Katoshi!!!!!!!!!!You are Katoshi!!!!!!!!!!!! heart *hugz*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm
LOL probably not you just seem too nice to get pissed off at, i would feel guilty afterwards >< lol  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:08 pm
^Aww*hugz* Well if you were like everyone else in my school then you'd be able to hate me. But you aren't because you're jsut too awsome!!!!! whee I'd be surprised if people started thinking I was nice rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:09 pm
Not everyone loves me, and well personally, they can go die. sweatdrop
But really popularity and me are not one in the same rolleyes  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:12 pm
i was never popular in school, i was always the outcast and some people thought i was really weird which made me happy cause i thought everyone else was stupid and you just... you remind me of someone i know.. i'm not sure who but i think cute and happy things  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:13 pm
^^Well who really is to determine 'popularity'? From what I see it's just those people who think of themselves considered in higher standard than anyone else around them.('preps')
But everyone in here are just TOO cool for them so screw them because we are all the ne rage!  

pixyseshy

Duale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:14 pm
Well not all preps are asses. I was in that clique in high school. And I wasn't stuck up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 pm
I am too cool for jell-O cool  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:15 pm
i remember the urges i had to kill the "popular" people in my school and the rants that if i EVER got into the popular crowd... could someone please kill me? i just didn't like them >< they were freakin snobs  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 2772 2773 2774 2775 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games